WTF happened last night?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: WTF happened last night?
Had a birthday party out at a bar for my husband and myself. Then we ended up at the strip club. My friend and I were up by the stage... And a group of guys starts throwing ice at us Dodgy one of the guys wanted to start a fight with my husband, luckily he has some sense in his head and instead of escalating the situation he diffused it, and we just went to another area. I didn't need any macho bs, I was there for the ladies Cool Laugh out load

And now... Hung over and remembering why we only do stuff like this once per year

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
08-09-2014, 05:41 AM
(07-09-2014 12:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  When I got out of bed yesterday, I noticed that my hospital bed was drenched in blood and other bodily fluids.

That was fun. Dodgy

You okay Vosur?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
08-09-2014, 06:00 AM
(08-09-2014 05:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 12:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  When I got out of bed yesterday, I noticed that my hospital bed was drenched in blood and other bodily fluids.

That was fun. Dodgy

You okay Vosur?

Out side of having to deal with nurses walking in on him during his 'alone time' and then wondering why he had an elevated blood pressure, all indications are thus far to the positive.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2014, 06:36 AM
A woman I went to high school with was in town, we went out Friday night and ended up in a hotel until Sunday morning. Thumbsup
I'm still getting random memories popping up here and there. I do remember a minor argument with a rude bartender somewhere along the line. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Oops, I forgot I even started this thread. I have enough experiences to write a book concerning the hundred of weird ass shit I've done while drunk or high, but I'll try to just keep to the highlights.

Beer and cocaine were my two largest contributors between the age of 17 and 21, while liquor tops the cake for all the years that followed after. I woke up the next day in jail on two different occasions, although I ended up in the jail house a few other times while still conscious. One of the nights I found myself waking up in jail I was told that they found me driving down the road in a graduation gown (not graduation night..not even close), with only one shoe and boxers on my head. I was so wasted I tried running from them and fell down a few times and merely ended up running in a circle right into handcuffs. That was what the jail guard told me the arresting officer had relayed to him anyhow, but I have no recollection.

Friends reported to me that I was running around with a Gandalf replica sword one night, and I was challenging people to fights saying "There Can Be Only One!" All that was left of that sword was a bent up blade and no handle, and by the time I woke up I found that I had destroyed a computer, printer, stabbed a friend in the knee and ate cat shit. When I'd hear these types of stories my reaction was usually to drink some more, and so I did. The boxers on my head bit was not really a one time thing. I often left whatever house I was at with boxers tied to my head like a bandanna and went for long walks until finding a house or ditch that I would crash in.

I was pretty bad on the liquor at age 22, and my drunken night usually branched on for weeks and sometimes months. A lot of the stories I'd here were long long after the fact, and although I was never really violent I did cause enough commotion to get banned from houses while drinking liquor. I apparently kept my nasty Taaka vodka attached at my hip, and would randomly pour it on people's heads if they refused to take a shot with me. Oddly enough other drugs never left me in such a state of craziness or even loss of memories, but liquor was always one hell of a nasty ride.

At age 22 I didn't even know what the hell a detox was, but instead though vodka bubbles got stuck under my skin making for insanely scary and painful hangovers. 5 to 7 day hangovers don't really exist though, and I later learned I was likely on the verge of death by withdraw so I cleaned up my act. A lot of funny and stupid memories that I'll never truly recall, but friends never let me live it down. I can honestly say that there is nothing I've ever experienced scarier than the DTs. The horrors I had experienced were beyond anything I've remotely encountered since, and the hallucinations, both audio and visual, were so intense that no description or story would ever give them justice. I'm quite sure if I kept up that lifestyle I wouldn't have lived much longer.

I kinda calmed down on the whole lifestyle after 23, but some how revisited it again last summer. I didn't much appreciate the after effects and court charges this time. Nope, they just weren't as amusing to me as they were 12 ago, and far more embarrassing when yo have a kid and trying to set a good example. Drinking to the state of blacking out is a great formula for stupidity, but conjure up some pretty good stories. I had a friend that would black out after no more than 3 or 4 shots. His problem was pulling out his pecker peeing on every little thing or person, as if he was a dog marking his territory. He also has a craving to drive while drunk, but he'd never make it out of the driveway when he tried. He bought a used car for 2,500 and was proud of it so we decided to celebrate. A few drinks in he was belligerent and trying to drive down the road. He ended up backing into a tree 4 or 5 times in a row and accusing us for rigging up his car. The bumper was pretty trashed when he woke up the next day to go to work.

Ok, I thinks that's enough. My coffee rush just doesn't see to want me to quit typing! Later!

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
08-09-2014, 07:48 AM
About the weirdest thing I did while drunk was feed my parent's dog beer. When he wouldn't drink it, I ripped up a bunch of Snausages and threw them in, and he went to town.

I tended to be weird around those dogs, anyway. One time, my sister was at the house with her friends. I had a beer in front of me, and I was singing something stupid to the dogs (I think I was putting words in their mouth, or something). One of her friends quietly says "Your brother is drunk. He's singing to the dogs.", and my sister replies "No, he does that when he's sober.".
09-09-2014, 01:19 AM
AW: RE: WTF happened last night?
(08-09-2014 05:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

That was fun. Dodgy

You okay Vosur?
No, not one bit.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]