WTF is this???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 11:03 AM
WTF is this???

Whats this all about then???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-06-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: WTF is this???
nevermind./

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-06-2013, 11:17 AM
(24-06-2013 11:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  

Some direct-to-DVD b-movie bullshit, exploited by some tin-foil-hat motherfucker to get fools like you to respond with emotion rather than critical analysis. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Better to be prepared than not. But I propose that these zombies are clearly a best case scenario. They should do worst case scenario like those in World War Z. Fast-moving zombies and rapid infection of the healthy.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
24-06-2013, 11:20 AM
If the zombie apocalypse ever does happen, I hope the zombies are better actors than this.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
24-06-2013, 12:10 PM
(24-06-2013 11:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 11:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  

Some direct-to-DVD b-movie bullshit, exploited by some tin-foil-hat motherfucker to get fools like you to respond with emotion rather than critical analysis. Big Grin

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1162986

Looks like a joke but its meant to be a "real" training exercise... or is it a joke? It looks like a joke Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-06-2013, 12:17 PM
(24-06-2013 12:10 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 11:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Some direct-to-DVD b-movie bullshit, exploited by some tin-foil-hat motherfucker to get fools like you to respond with emotion rather than critical analysis. Big Grin

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1162986

Looks like a joke but its meant to be a "real" training exercise... or is it a joke? It looks like a joke Big Grin

It was an actual training exercise they added the zombie thing to make it more memorable. Multi-level emergency response is an incredibly difficult task to organise so from time to time they do training exercises. The Zombie thing was a way to liven it up while playing out some scenarios where you have a large number of people displaced or injured and a class 1 infectious disease thrown into the mix. Ever hang out with firefighters and EMT's? They are mostly 20 something and would love this kind of thing and would probably remember this training far more than some boring class work or just a regular training exercise.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post