WTG HGTV! No bat shit crazy Christians from NC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 07:32 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
WTG HGTV! No bat shit crazy Christians from NC
Glad these two won't be like the new duck dynasty crew

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/HGTV-canc...15331.html

Although, it might help if we send them a thank you note, cuz the crazies will be all over this.

“Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: WTG HGTV! No bat shit crazy Christians from NC
(08-05-2014 04:07 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Glad these two won't be the new duck dynasty crew

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...f2854444=1

Although, it might help if we send them a thank you note, cuz the crazies will be all over this.

B&A, either I've lost my mind or you have. I saw the link and have no idea how it reverts to your acronym. Huh

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-05-2014, 04:17 PM
(08-05-2014 04:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 04:07 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Glad these two won't be the new duck dynasty crew

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...f2854444=1

B&A, either I've lost my mind or you have. I saw the link and have no idea how it reverts to your acronym. Huh

I'm scratching my head too.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

08-05-2014, 04:29 PM
(08-05-2014 04:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 04:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  B&A, either I've lost my mind or you have. I saw the link and have no idea how it reverts to your acronym. Huh

I'm scratching my head too.

Does this have anything to do with extraterrestrial lagomorphs?

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
08-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Oops! Blush

Here is the correct link, I fixed to OP too.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/HGTV-canc...15331.html

“Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.”
08-05-2014, 07:47 PM
HGTV likes to employ gay people - I watch some of their shows on weekends and there are a fair number of interior decorator and other real estate shows with gay actors. The (now defunct) show "color splash" comes to mind - that guy was very overtly gay. They regularly have gay/lesbian couples looking for homes or remodeling homes and whatnot. Come to think of it, there is a disproportionate number of gay couples compared to straight couples in the home finding shows. Lately there have been several lesbian couples with one of them looking a lot like Ellen Degeneres (sp?) - must be a fad.

Not surprised at all that they would kick gay haters to the curb.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why is Netflix so shit?! Hughsie 24 10,738 15-01-2013 07:03 PM
Last Post: amyb
Video crazy facebook "Jesus daily" made another picture BizzysaidAss 2 426 12-11-2012 12:03 PM
Last Post: BizzysaidAss