WW2 Vet comments on President Sh*thole.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2018, 03:46 PM
WW2 Vet comments on President Sh*thole.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Brian37's post
10-08-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: WW2 Vet comments on President Sh*thole.
One third of the worlds population died in WW II. 420,000 Americans died fighting Nazis. Worstpresidentever is so fucking stupid, sometimes I don't think he even knows what the world was fighting over. Remember what he wrote in the Holocaust memorial book? Then look at what Obama wrote in the book. Guess which one reads history books.

[Image: yadvashem-1024x512.jpg&w=1484]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-08-2018, 06:04 PM
(10-08-2018 03:46 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  

35 B-17 missions over Europe. That's serious courage there.

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
10-08-2018, 07:00 PM
(10-08-2018 06:04 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(10-08-2018 03:46 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  

35 B-17 missions over Europe. That's serious courage there.

I won't pretend I could do it, but I certainly value those who did.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2018, 07:17 PM
(10-08-2018 07:00 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(10-08-2018 06:04 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  35 B-17 missions over Europe. That's serious courage there.

I won't pretend I could do it, but I certainly value those who did.

I think you would have, or I would have, or most of us would have, given the context you would be living through at that time.

10-08-2018, 07:24 PM
(10-08-2018 05:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Remember what he wrote in the Holocaust memorial book? Then look at what Obama wrote in the book. Guess which one reads history books.

Another thing that concerns me that as the POTUS, writing in an official public document, is Trump's mixture of upper case and lower case letters, which could be a sign of dysgraphia. This could also be associated with an analysis of his first 30,000 words uttered in office, which found he speaks at the level of an eight-year-old—which is lower than any other president since Hoover in 1933.

And in this video, Trump repeatedly slurs his words:

Note too, during the signing, the clenching of the jaws, and the repeated swallowing/dry mouth—both symptoms of habitual cocaine use. Could Trump be a crackhead?

Gasp

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-08-2018, 07:36 PM
(10-08-2018 07:24 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(10-08-2018 05:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Remember what he wrote in the Holocaust memorial book? Then look at what Obama wrote in the book. Guess which one reads history books.

Another thing that concerns me that as the POTUS, writing in an official public document, is Trump's mixture of upper case and lower case letters, which could be a sign of dysgraphia. This could also be associated with an analysis of his first 30,000 words uttered in office, which found he speaks at the level of an eight-year-old—which is lower than any other president since Hoover in 1933.

And in this video, Trump repeatedly slurs his words:

Note too, during the signing, the clenching of the jaws, and the repeated swallowing/dry mouth—both symptoms of habitual cocaine use. Could Trump be a crackhead?

Gasp

He has trouble sucking air in also, during many speeches. And his eyes - they are changing shape it seems. To me as layman, it looks like a mucus/no mucus issue. Is that related to coke?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Not really slurring but sounds like he forgot to take his retainer out or is wearing one of those things to straighten teeth.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-08-2018, 09:45 PM
(10-08-2018 05:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One third of the worlds population died in WW II.

This is not correct. 60 million were killed out of over two billion alive.

Hey, hey, what can I do?
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-08-2018, 10:55 PM
(10-08-2018 05:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ... One third of the world's population died in WW II ...

(10-08-2018 09:45 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ... This is not correct. 60 million were killed out of over two billion alive ...

Both of you are correct. I think D-4-2 meant one third of the world's population that mattered ___ Tongue