WW3 coming from North Korea soon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2017, 04:43 AM
WW3 coming from North Korea soon?
So I have stumbled upon this huffington post article
http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2017/06/27/...03810.html

It is in German and I haven't had the time to find an English article that is similar yet, sorry.
But basically it talks about the military situation in North Korea getting more intense.
It talks about Japan warning its citizens to prep for nuclear attacks.
It talks about the US doing long distance tests.
It talks about Australia looking into strategic places in the sea.

Now I am not so convinced that North Korea would be able to start a WW3 really. I think if they make one move of that kind, they will have Japan and the US on top of them within days. They'd be occupied and taken over faster than you can say Quidditch.

Then again, you never know about the crazy nut job leaders of the countries everywhere... But no matter how big North Korean leaderships presents itself inwards "we are so strong" and outwards "look we have nuklear weapons" I think they are aware that their regime would end if they did anything stupid.

So I wonder what your opinions on this are?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2017, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2017 12:20 PM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: WW3 coming from North Korea soon?
Nobody wants war, including the Chinese who prop up the NK government with financial support.

So NK will does what it always does, bluster and try to put on a good show, to hide the fact that their citizens are poor and starving. Those with real power at the top have to know of the very real ponzi scheme that is running that country. The point is to bleed it dry as hard as you can as long as you can, holding your own citizens and the safety of your neighbors to ransom through starvation and threat of nuclear war. So long as the 'tribute' keeps flowing and the people in charge can live like fat cats, they have every reason to maintain the status quo. What we all need to be worried about is if any 'true believers' ever get in power, those who actually buy into the divine power and ruling the world bullshit. But those people aren't going to sit well with their biggest ally, China.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-06-2017, 05:05 AM
I'm fairly convinced that North Korea are nothing of any sort of threat, and should they even attempt to launch something, every other country in the world will drop a nuke on them before they've finished laughing manically about it.

In this day an age, where we've had 2 world wars and it seems like most countries will do anything to avoid that sort of thing again, North Korea would be [and are generally] barmy to start messing around now.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
29-06-2017, 05:20 AM
China isn't going to go to war with the US and/or Japan over NK.
It would be far too costly. China would benefit more to just attack NK with the US and try to take as much land as possible that they can integrate in China before SK, Japan and the US manage to take enough to integrate into a united Korea. Not just landwise but politically it's more beneficial to be on the US's side in this to retain trade partnerships. The real issues come after when China refuses to give up land that a united Korea would then claim is theirs. But everyone just fought a war against the worlds largest standing army, where a nuclear weapon was probably used, so nobodies gonna fight over a bit of farmland in northern Korea for Korea.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-06-2017, 05:24 AM
The average Chinese is living better than they ever have, and a nuclear war would mess that up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2017, 05:29 AM
I love that Trump is like if North Korea doesn't fall in line we're sanctioning China! Waaaaaaaa

That makes about as much sense as boycotting Mexico over Cuba

Or invading Iraq after 9/11
[+] 6 users Like I'mFred's post
29-06-2017, 05:32 AM
Fishy to say the least. Anonymous is well anonymous. And the video they provided features someone going to great lengths painting a bleak picture, complete with flashy images of weaponry. Not a single fact there, only hearsay and fearmongering.

We all know that Trump's stupidity could very well turn the Korean peninsula into a smoking pile of ruins. But the alarmism displayed in the video is nothing what we haven't heard before. South Korea warning their citizens of the dangers of a nuclear attack, and others, based on rumors, not facts, to be clear, preparing strategically.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
29-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Military force is an option, according to Trump's National Security Adviser.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/29/...-says.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-06-2017, 07:11 AM
(29-06-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Military force is an option, according to Trump's National Security Adviser.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/29/...-says.html

And I'm sure he's as stupid as his idiot in chief. Without thinking of the consequences and the closeness of one of the major economic hubs of the world to the North Korean border. Which, in case Kim feels himself painted into a corner, will end up as a nuclear wasteland. I wonder if any of them even looked at a map.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
29-06-2017, 07:44 AM
It seems like it'd be more likely to occur as a result of the bullshit in Syria.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post