WWlll

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: WWlll
(27-03-2017 01:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 12:44 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Its an illuminati conspiracy lol

Heh yeah except this one is based in traceable facts and has a clear and easily understandable motive , more money.

CitationDrinking Beverage Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2017, 01:48 PM
(27-03-2017 10:06 AM)yakherder Wrote:  It's hypothesized that Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus all experience something we could define as raining diamonds. If so they'd probably melt when they hit the ground on Saturn or Jupiter, but still. To think Neptune and Uranus have vast quantities of diamonds randomly strewn about their surface while they're considered rare and precious commodities here is something to daydream about. However distant a possibility it may be, automated space mining drones could change the nature of resource dependence.
One of the things I never hear discussed about space mining is how it would alter the supply. People have circle jerks about harnessing an asteroid and harvesting unthinkable amounts of rare metals and suchlike, but they never seem to understand that increasing the supply of rare stuff by that much will make it not-rare and cause the market value to plummet.

So the idea of making trillions of dollars on asteroid after asteroid doesn't account for being a victim of your own success.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
27-03-2017, 01:56 PM
(27-03-2017 01:48 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 10:06 AM)yakherder Wrote:  It's hypothesized that Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus all experience something we could define as raining diamonds. If so they'd probably melt when they hit the ground on Saturn or Jupiter, but still. To think Neptune and Uranus have vast quantities of diamonds randomly strewn about their surface while they're considered rare and precious commodities here is something to daydream about. However distant a possibility it may be, automated space mining drones could change the nature of resource dependence.
One of the things I never hear discussed about space mining is how it would alter the supply. People have circle jerks about harnessing an asteroid and harvesting unthinkable amounts of rare metals and suchlike, but they never seem to understand that increasing the supply of rare stuff by that much will make it not-rare and cause the market value to plummet.

So the idea of making trillions of dollars on asteroid after asteroid doesn't account for being a victim of your own success.

The assumed monetary value based on current supply and demand is just a catchy way of emphasizing the quantity available. I'm more concerned with the idea of putting a virtually unlimited supply of material resources to use for the things which we need and have to fight over. If a few businesses who rely on the current scarcity of those resources to maintain profit have to go bankrupt in the wake of such an adaptation, so be it.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
27-03-2017, 02:46 PM
(27-03-2017 01:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The assumed monetary value based on current supply and demand is just a catchy way of emphasizing the quantity available. I'm more concerned with the idea of putting a virtually unlimited supply of material resources to use for the things which we need and have to fight over. If a few businesses who rely on the current scarcity of those resources to maintain profit have to go bankrupt in the wake of such an adaptation, so be it.

But that's the catch. If you lose money farming these resources, nobody will do it.
27-03-2017, 03:04 PM
(27-03-2017 02:46 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 01:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The assumed monetary value based on current supply and demand is just a catchy way of emphasizing the quantity available. I'm more concerned with the idea of putting a virtually unlimited supply of material resources to use for the things which we need and have to fight over. If a few businesses who rely on the current scarcity of those resources to maintain profit have to go bankrupt in the wake of such an adaptation, so be it.

But that's the catch. If you lose money farming these resources, nobody will do it.

The agriculture business would object to that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-03-2017, 03:54 PM
(27-03-2017 02:46 PM)abaris Wrote:  

If automated mining space drones programmed to bring us everything we need proves to be unattainable, I've still got guns and cannibalism as a backup plan.

'Murican Canadian
27-03-2017, 08:54 PM
World War Three...

President Kennedy said that a time is coming where terrorism would make war obsolete. In a sense he was right. The christian view of WW3 is ridiculous. Think about it. A world dictator??? A one world government" A one world religion? What will WWIII look like? That's a tough one. Islamic terrorism is what will bring it on, and it will start in the Middle-East.
27-03-2017, 09:29 PM
(27-03-2017 03:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 02:46 PM)abaris Wrote:  But that's the catch. If you lose money farming these resources, nobody will do it.

If automated mining space drones programmed to bring us everything we need proves to be unattainable, I've still got guns and cannibalism as a backup plan.

I question your priorities. Maybe guns and cannibalism should be Plan A. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-03-2017, 09:35 PM
(27-03-2017 09:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 03:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If automated mining space drones programmed to bring us everything we need proves to be unattainable, I've still got guns and cannibalism as a backup plan.

I question your priorities. Maybe guns and cannibalism should be Plan A. Consider

As much shit as I talk, I don't think I'd resort to cannibalism unless the situation was dire. Like, if it'd been 5 or 6 hours since I last consumed protein and I was in danger of losing my gains.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
31-03-2017, 06:42 PM
(26-03-2017 07:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  Reason I am thinking about this is that trump wants to invest all the money he takes from the poor into war ships and nuclear weapons.

I really don't think that is going to be helpful should the shit really hit the fan...

If nukes fly - we have more than enough to destroy everyone.

But I just don't think that would be the way it would go down - I think our defense budget needs to focus on very different things in this day and age.

Nukes were predicted to come about 2,500 years ago. A man who lived that long ago can only use the terminology available to him in that day in which he lives, to describe something coming 2,500 years in the future. I know you won't believe it because you guys already have your minds made up.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

THE FLYING ROLL

Zechariah 5: 6-10 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof [is] twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. Then said he unto me, This [is] the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off [as] on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off [as] on that side according to it. I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, ˜Look up and see what this is that is appearing. I asked ˜What is it? He replied It is a measuring basket. And he added, ˜This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land. Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! He said, This is wickedness and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed the lead cover down over its mouth. Then I looked up-and there before me were two women with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth. ˜Where are they taking the basket? I asked the angel who was speaking to me. He replied, To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When it is ready, the basket will be set in its place.

Written by a Jewish brother for my web site...

The word for Basket is 'ephah' which is a container over 30 feet in length and nearly 5 feet in diameter.

Now as to the woman in the basket, the word for woman in Hebrew is Isha. According to the angel the woman in the ephah is "wickedness." Well it doesn't make any sense until you see that the word "woman" is a mistranslation.

It is not a woman that is in the ephah but a fire. Same in verse nine. There are not two women but two fires.

The word for fire offering is Aisha. It has the same consonants as Isha. For centuries the Hebrew manuscripts came from a Karaite Mesorah (recieved text) and there was a hirik (dot) underneath the letter aleph, the same letter for both Isha and Aisha. It is in every Hebrew text I own. (Jewish brothers text) The context must be employed to makes sense of it all.

This is the wickedness. It is an evil fire offering (aisha).

What is the significance of the lead cover? Well in nuclear missile, noncritical masses of Uranium-235 is encased in lead, is it not?

Is this is a possible nuclear device being discussed in this passage?

Look up at the first few verses of chapter 5. We have a flying "roll" or megillah in Hebrew. That means it is something that is cylindrical in shape. It is flying. It is 20 cubits by 10 cubits. The same dimensions as the ephah. It is a curse that effects the whole earth. Earth is rendered eretz. Could it be a reference to Israel? It is common parlance among Jews to refer to Israel as simply "the Land." It consumes houses, stones, and timbers. It quite destructive, obviously.

The two fires could be a reference to a two stage nuclear blast! Not sure on that one. My understanding of the science of nuclear weapons is woefully limited.

This might be a nuclear war or something,