WWlll

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: WWlll
Be sure to read my previous post.

I'm going to turn in my reputation points for a koran. I need another one to burn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 05:44 PM
(31-03-2017 06:46 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Be sure to read my previous post.

I'm going to turn in my reputation points for a koran. I need another one to burn.

Your previous post quoted the Bible which I put no stock in so yes, I don't believe what you posted. I'm sure after a nuclear war, if any are alive, someone will point to Nostradamus and say "Hey.... Look? He knew all along!"

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
01-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Well, if there is a WWIII I probably won't be around to see it. I live a stones throw away from a pretty large airbase.
01-04-2017, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 07:23 PM by adey67.)
(01-04-2017 05:47 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Well, if there is a WWIII I probably won't be around to see it. I live a stones throw away from a pretty large airbase.

I live only six miles as the crow flies from Gatwick airport, if it starts I'm just gonna go outside and wait to be instantly vaporized. Hopefully the Russians will use a weapon of sufficient kilo tonnage.
02-04-2017, 09:10 AM
(01-04-2017 07:20 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 05:47 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Well, if there is a WWIII I probably won't be around to see it. I live a stones throw away from a pretty large airbase.

I live only six miles as the crow flies from Gatwick airport, if it starts I'm just gonna go outside and wait to be instantly vaporized. Hopefully the Russians will use a weapon of sufficient kilo tonnage.
I read recently that just one of Russia's latest missiles carries a bunch of warheads, and the resulting airburst could render all of upstate New York uninhabitable for hundreds of years. So it hardly matters that I don't live in an area with military installations or much manufacturing, etc. I am less than a 4 hour drive from NYC and fairly close to Philadelphia and several smaller cities that would serve as secondary targets possibly. And winds do blow fallout around. And the veneer of technology is thin. Without reliable power or networking and with most personal technology fused by the electromagnetic pulse, we'd be effectively in the stone age in a matter of minutes.

A big-shot investor was recently asked how he hedges for such scenarios and he just shrugged and said, if there's nuclear war, it doesn't matter if you're in stocks or bonds. So he just doesn't even factor it in. There's no hedge for such things.
03-04-2017, 02:10 AM
Hi,

From Trump news this morning it looks like he is going for North Korea. I would have guessed Iraq.

D.
08-04-2017, 09:12 PM
America is sending a giant warship to North Korea and Russia is sending one to Syria.
08-04-2017, 09:37 PM
(26-03-2017 06:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  What will it look like?

Bear Cavalry!

[Image: lol.com_.banner.article.bearcavalrysejua...k=OnINH8RE]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]