WaPo: Japan PM sent prayer note to war criminal ceremony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2014, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 11:22 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
RE: WaPo: Japan PM sent prayer note to war criminal ceremony
(31-08-2014 09:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 08:51 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  So you don't think conquering a country, destroying its culture, subjugate its people and telling them to forget about the past as a good idea, do you not ?

Consider

It tends to complicate issues, just look at Tibet.

Then I think you should agree with that Chinese people are fairly justfied to resent Japan after its failed attempt to conquer China, destroy her culture, subjugate her people and told them to "forget the past and face the future", right ? And how dare they mention war criminals and peace contributions together. Besides, China won, also.

Anyhow, one efficient way to communicate with Japan seems a little more obvious judging from your comment. Throwing it some nukes first, then cut it some slack and turn it into a sweatshop to support other wars(eg. Korean War) and potential wars against other rivals and potential rivals(eg. former USSR), seems to be a pretty neat deal. After all, as long as boots are on their ground, all this slack is recoverable, isn't it (remember the Plazza Accord and Japan's Lost Decade) ?
Thumbsup

As for Tibet, I heard Ferguson is quieting down ? The Native Americans aren't rebelling now, aren't they ?
Rolleyes

PS. Son, get some history and we will then go further on this, OK?

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
31-08-2014, 09:27 PM
(31-08-2014 09:16 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 09:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It tends to complicate issues, just look at Tibet.

Then I think you should agree with that Chinese people are fairly justfied to resent Japan after its failed attempt to conquer China, destroy her culture, subjugate her people and told them to "forget the past and face the future", right ? And how dare them mention war criminals and peace contributions together. Besides, China won, also.

Anyhow, one efficient way to communicate with Japan seems a little more obvious judging from your comment. Throwing it some nukes first, then cut it some slack and turn it into a sweatshop to support other wars(i.e. Korean War) and potential wars against other rivals and potential rivals(i.e. former USSR), seems to be a pretty neat deal. After all, as long as boots are on their ground, all this slack is recoverable, isn't it (remember the Plazza Accord and Japan's Lost Decade) ?
Thumbsup

As for Tibet, I heard Ferguson is quieting down ? The Native Americans aren't rebelling now, aren't they ?
Rolleyes

PS. Son, get some history and we will then go further on this, OK?

I have plenty of history, so how did you celebrate the anniversary of Tiananmen Square?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
31-08-2014, 09:29 PM
(31-08-2014 07:34 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Patriotism - the poor man's religion...

Or rather, patriotism - sometimes a most favorite tool for politicians.

31-08-2014, 09:53 PM
(31-08-2014 07:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Me wanting to move to japan does not make me ignorant that japan also does stupid things.

I heard that Japanese are quite polite when you are a guest. Yet there are conflicting information about what if you move there, especially when you want to be among them and incorporate yourself into their culture.

31-08-2014, 10:07 PM
(31-08-2014 09:53 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 07:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Me wanting to move to japan does not make me ignorant that japan also does stupid things.

I heard that Japanese are quite polite when you are a guest. Yet there are conflicting information about what if you move there, especially when you want to be among them and incorporate yourself into their culture.

Seeing as many people do it the only people who are really be mad I will move their is the ones who are still mad about WW2. That is it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Who gives a shit about sending "prayers?" It isn't as if he actually did anything positive or negative.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
31-08-2014, 10:57 PM
(31-08-2014 08:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 08:09 PM)Vosur Wrote:  *subjugating

[Image: 0t82Piy.png]

Bowing

You have failed me for the last time spell checker!

Rev, you know what you need to do.

[Image: seppuku--large-msg-116129543958.jpg]

Honor dictates.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-09-2014, 04:56 AM
(31-08-2014 09:16 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  PS. Son, get some history and we will then go further on this, OK?

I suggest you be honest about China's treatment of Tibet, then we will think less negatively of you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-09-2014, 05:02 AM
(31-08-2014 09:29 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 07:34 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Patriotism - the poor man's religion...

Or rather, patriotism - sometimes a most favorite tool for politicians.

One which they seem to have got you with judging by your responses...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 3 users Like CiderThinker's post
01-09-2014, 07:11 AM
(01-09-2014 04:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 09:16 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  PS. Son, get some history and we will then go further on this, OK?

I suggest you be honest about China's treatment of Tibet, then we will think less negatively of you.

While you're at it, any tiny little comment on Tienanmen Square incident would be nice. Just because you ignore it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post