18-07-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Wacky things you once believed in.
"hey, this is jenny. i saw you in the chat room the other night..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2016, 04:29 PM
(18-07-2016 02:12 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  http://www.jordanmaxwell.com

I used to take this asshole seriously before I snapped out of it. He does have a soothing voice, though.

Wow that is a very colorful and badly designed website. Shocking

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
18-07-2016, 04:29 PM
i use to think a girl got pregnant by sucking the guys dick. then i thought it was by him peeing in her vagina. my ideas of sex were very perverted.
18-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Get many repeat dates???

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2016, 04:37 PM
As a young child I believed that God was going to hear my prayers and he would care enough to make the abuse stop.

Later I believed that my great grandmother was watching over me...protecting me...still later I believed my grandmother was, kind of in a guardian angel sort of way.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-07-2016, 04:52 PM
When the man that I'm today as a Strong Atheist wasn't born I was a conspiracy theorist and a Cafetaria Catholic.
Also , I had esoteric beliefs and believed in psychic powers etc...

I will share with you a text wrote by myself corrected by Surgoshan from http://www.atheismplus.com published for the first time in june 2014. I wrote that I live in a Muslim Ghetto but it is not the case. I wrote that to help people to imagine easily my social background :

Reader(s) I don't know who are you and you don't know who I'm.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Anthony and I'm a Frenchman who lives in a "Muslim Ghetto" in the region called "Île-de-France" in French.

When I was four years old I became Christian , to be more accurate I can say that at this period of my lifetime I didn't know that I was a "cafeteria catholic". I became Christian because I believed that God was talking to me (emotionaly and not with words) and that he had given me a mission that I'd discover later.
At the end of 90's I wanted to be baptized to be a better Catholic (I was never baptised thanks to my mother and father leaving the choice to me). Between my conversion and my deconversion I felt guilty because I was an "agnostic theist". I fear hell my whole life because one day I understood that Catholicism isn't the right denomination. Therefore I looked for the right denomination and now I know that all of them are false because Christianity isn't the right religion like all religions from our world. Also I fear hell because I thought that I was a sinner. I'm happy to say that sin doesn't exist.
At the age of eight I discovered the theory of evolution therefore I thought that Genesis is only an allegory.
I became a conspiracy theorist because since the age of four , I had the sensation that I was chosen by the creator to do and make something really important for the future of humanity (I was probably trapped by my ego). These videos and texts about conspiracy theories seemed logic to me. I believed I had received a kind of revelation like "here is your mission". I discovered conspiracy theories when I began to view pro-psy (astral projection, telekinesis, telepathy, etc...) and esoteric websites because I wanted to improve my spirituality when I was between 10-11 years old. I really became really a conspiracy theorist when I was between 12-14 years old. I stopped looking into psy and esoterism between 14-15 years old because I thought that it was a sin. At the age of 16 years old I read the whole Bible and I understood that Christians don't practice all the laws of the eternal. I felt guilty.
Also I was shocked by the content of the OT. The Bible seemed to me a book of non-sense because the organisation of each of these texts are not really understandable. I saw contradictions in the synoptic Gospels but I still continue to believe for emotional reasons.
Some month later I discovered that texts from biblical corpus contain interpolation like John 7:53-8:11. I still continued to believe because I feared hell and I thought that god let the forgers act because of the existence of "free will" (Now I know that neurology say that free will is rather an illusion). Some years before discovered this fact I discovered that Jesus has similarities with others mythological characters but I thought that Satan inspired the writers of pagan myths.
This year I discovered that many biblical events like Exodus never happened.

Keys to better understand my story :
1.In my family people are not really religious (cafeteria catholicism).
2.I tried to be a better Christian because in my family people are cafeteria catholics and I was very interested in religion. Also I can cite the fear of hell.
3.I was between 14 and 15 years old the last time I went in a church.
4.I was never baptised because I doubted my whole life and I desired being honest with the master of the universe. Before being an Agnostic and now an Atheist . I was an Agnostic theist.
5.I looked for the right Christian denomination nearly my whole life. All of them appeared to me disconnect to the reality.
6.I went to church approximately between 7 and 15 time in my life.
18-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Size doesn't matter. Weeping

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-07-2016, 04:58 PM
(18-07-2016 04:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Get many repeat dates???

heh

this was before i was havin sex, luckily. i got that cleared up before it happened.
18-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Creationism for a brief time.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2016, 05:26 PM
I used to believe in Santa Claus. Sadcryface

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump: