Wait..when did I become an Atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Wait..when did I become an Atheist?
Hello Everyone,

I am Wanderingcelt! I have joined the forum as a step forward in personal improvement, and by that I mean learning more about logical reasoning, civil arguing and all round critical thinking. I am finding Facebook to be a rubbish arena.

My story itself is pretty brief as I will openly say I am quite young (22 soon) - and when I think about life in general I really don't think I ever 'understood' religion, as in it never clicked. The indoctrination I did have began with the rest of my family - I will post a long thing on in the deconversion area because began to type it and it was very heavy for introduction material...

I have come here to learn more and listen more.

I look forward to posting here and talking with you!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Wait..when did I become an Atheist?
Welcome! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
18-02-2014, 05:19 PM
Jump right in.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
18-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Thanks Smile I will.
18-02-2014, 05:39 PM
(18-02-2014 04:43 PM)Wanderingcelt Wrote:  Hello Everyone,

I am Wanderingcelt! I have joined the forum as a step forward in personal improvement, and by that I mean learning more about logical reasoning, civil arguing and all round critical thinking. I am finding Facebook to be a rubbish arena.

My story itself is pretty brief as I will openly say I am quite young (22 soon) - and when I think about life in general I really don't think I ever 'understood' religion, as in it never clicked. The indoctrination I did have began with the rest of my family - I will post a long thing on in the deconversion area because began to type it and it was very heavy for introduction material...

I have come here to learn more and listen more.

I look forward to posting here and talking with you!

Welcome! Just read your deconversion story.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
18-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Thanks Mathilda - was a bit long winded but I really enjoyed being able to express it on this kind of medium. My friends' eyes glaze over when they regretfully ask me the question XD. (ABout how I became an atheist that is)
18-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Nice to meet you! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member