Walk of Shame

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Walk of Shame
(12-04-2015 07:13 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 05:50 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Pictures, or it didn't happen.

I'm sure I've got pics somewhere...Consider

I'll be waiting.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2015, 02:43 PM
I never understood why "not even once" was ever used as an anti-whatever slogan, but I can sure speak for the staying power of "not even twice"...

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
12-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Long story short...

While intoxicated on Trquilla I accused a blind man of looking down my wife's blouse.

Had to be carried out of the joint by my buddies and wifey has never forgotten. Blush

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
12-04-2015, 05:46 PM
(12-04-2015 05:39 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  While intoxicated on Tequilla...

no need to elaborate
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
12-04-2015, 05:57 PM
(12-04-2015 05:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 05:39 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  While intoxicated on Tequilla...

no need to elaborate
Drinking Beverage

I know right? It wasn’t my fault!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-04-2015, 06:25 PM
(12-04-2015 05:39 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Long story short...

While intoxicated on Trquilla I accused a blind man of looking down my wife's blouse.

Had to be carried out of the joint by my buddies and wifey has never forgotten. Blush

The four stages of tequila...

1. I'm rich.
2. I'm good looking.
3. I'm bulletproof.
4. I'm invisible.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-04-2015, 06:36 PM
(12-04-2015 06:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 05:39 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Long story short...

The four stages of tequila...

1. I'm rich.
2. I'm good looking.
3. I'm bulletproof.
4. I'm invisible.

I think I was nearing stage four when the alleged incident took place Angel

12-04-2015, 06:39 PM
(12-04-2015 06:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 06:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The four stages of tequila...

1. I'm rich.
2. I'm good looking.
3. I'm bulletproof.
4. I'm invisible.

I think I was nearing stage four when the alleged incident took place Angel

Been there.

Done that.

Got the t-shirt.

Which, despite repeated washings, has vomit stains that refuse to come out....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-04-2015, 07:44 PM
There's a silly country song about that..."tequila makes her clothes fall off."
Laugh out load

Despite how much fun they are (lick, salt, shoot, suck...) I rarely drink tequila shots in public for a damn good reason...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-04-2015, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 09:21 PM by Nurse.)
(12-04-2015 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  I don't tend to end up much in walk of shame situations Undecided Obviously not trying hard enough... I do find it difficult to get ashamed these days... Naked man... no worries. Calm down, it's just a dick...

So you're telling me you've never woken up and thought I can't believe I stuck my dick in that or had public bathroom sex or what you thought was a wall was a trash bin or something equally facepalm worthy?

Quote:In the long long ago there was a girl with whom I had sex in the mist in a game reserve... there was moonlight... a herd of antelope... hearing their hooves drumming into the distance as we cuddled on the associated small rocks (we weren't jacked up enough to have organized a mattress) and sharp jabby plants... That was great... my most memorable sex experience to date... but ja, not... a shocking one...

Sounds...wild. Tongue I can't decide if outdoor sex is so great because you're outdoors and it speaks to that inner primal caveman, or if it's because it was a "gotta have it right now, hope we don't get caught" moment so the sex woulda been awesome anywhere.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman