Walk of Shame

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Walk of Shame
(16-04-2015 01:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'se gots to do your penance on your knees... Tongue

MD, come make a house call and I promise I'll be your favorite parishioner. Angel

The African preachers tend to prefer allll of their female congregants, no? There's a fun pic of lotsa pantless women on the beach floating around here somewhere...I'm sure guley would know what I'm talking about Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
16-04-2015, 02:38 PM
(16-04-2015 02:03 PM)Spooky Wrote:  When I was 16 I dated the daughter of two prison guards. Got caught in her bedroom by Mom. Bedroom is at the top of the stairs.

Found my pants, got to the landing, couldn't think of anything to say so I turned and said: "Well, this is awkward".

Suddenly found myself looking up the stairs.

Damn.... and I thought I lived dangerously......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-04-2015, 11:42 PM
(16-04-2015 02:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  The African preachers tend to prefer allll of their female congregants, no? There's a fun pic of lotsa pantless women on the beach floating around here somewhere...I'm sure guley would know what I'm talking about Tongue

Hah. You guys think your preachers are crazy. I promise you, African preachers knock anything you guys can produce into a cocked hat. People here are a. credulous b. desperate. TB Joshua in Nigeria built a second rate crappy building to accommodate the numerous idiots who came to visit him and partake of his bullshit. It fell down and he posted guards at the site *to prevent emergency services from rescuing people*. It was big news in South Africa because numerous South Africans were in the building - I think the final tally was over 100 dead. So anyway, not only does he do this, but a few months later he has the bare-faced effrontry to pitch up in South Africa and hold a service for the victims.

Argh Tongue Sorry, even though your reply was light hearted... seems like it was a trigger Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-04-2015, 05:03 AM
(16-04-2015 11:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 02:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  The African preachers tend to prefer allll of their female congregants, no? There's a fun pic of lotsa pantless women on the beach floating around here somewhere...I'm sure guley would know what I'm talking about Tongue

Hah. You guys think your preachers are crazy. I promise you, African preachers knock anything you guys can produce into a cocked hat. People here are a. credulous b. desperate. TB Joshua in Nigeria built a second rate crappy building to accommodate the numerous idiots who came to visit him and partake of his bullshit. It fell down and he posted guards at the site *to prevent emergency services from rescuing people*. It was big news in South Africa because numerous South Africans were in the building - I think the final tally was over 100 dead. So anyway, not only does he do this, but a few months later he has the bare-faced effrontry to pitch up in South Africa and hold a service for the victims.

Argh Tongue Sorry, even though your reply was light hearted... seems like it was a trigger Blush

No Sorry. That's not quite the trigger I was um pulling for...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
17-04-2015, 05:16 AM
(17-04-2015 05:03 AM)Nurse Wrote:  No Sorry. That's not quite the trigger I was um pulling for...

Laugh out load All will be forgiven Wink I do know of the guy you were referring to though Big Grin There's a lot of that kinda shit here. One that made the news a few months ago was some guy who convinced his congregation to drink petrol... I never did figure out why.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post