Walk softly and carry a big...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Walk softly and carry a big...
(11-10-2015 01:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's funny I know someone who owns a sex shop in Texas and she can't sell certain things that can't be used for massage purposes.

People come in asking for a dildo and she must say she can't sell them. She has to call them something else.

Like an internal external massaging device that is for educational purposes only. I don't think she's allowed to even say wand

I need an internal massaging apparatus to help alleviate my internal stress by helping me release.

That sounds so much dirtier than "dildo"

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
11-10-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Walk softly and carry a big...
(11-10-2015 01:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's funny I know someone who owns a sex shop in Texas and she can't sell certain things that can't be used for massage purposes.

People come in asking for a dildo and she must say she can't sell them. She has to call them something else.

Like an internal external massaging device that is for educational purposes only. I don't think she's allowed to even say wand
When dildos are outlawed only outlaws will have dildos.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-10-2015, 01:44 PM

I thought these dildo laws were overturned by the courts 10 years ago?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
11-10-2015, 01:49 PM
[Image: 8813594.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-10-2015, 01:52 PM
(11-10-2015 01:44 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

I thought these dildo laws were overturned by the courts 10 years ago?

As far as I know, they can now buy them online from outside the state.

But the law pretty sure is still around.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-10-2015, 02:10 PM

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
11-10-2015, 03:05 PM
(11-10-2015 01:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 01:44 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I thought these dildo laws were overturned by the courts 10 years ago?

As far as I know, they can now buy them online from outside the state.

But the law pretty sure is still around.

I just looked it up. The law is still in affect in an area consisting of 22 counties, due to one federal appeals court ruling the law unconstitutional, but the other 22 counties are under a different federal appeals court that ruled a similar law in Alabama is legal. So until the cases are heard by the supreme Court, Texas will have different obscenity laws depending what part of the state you're in.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
11-10-2015, 03:30 PM

They have 'Condoms To Go' stores here...which surprised me and then worried me because the concept of needing to buy condoms to stay in the store is unnerving. Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

11-10-2015, 03:32 PM
(11-10-2015 03:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

They have 'Condoms To Go' stores here...which surprised me and then worried me because the concept of needing to buy condoms to stay in the store is unnerving. Blink

That's probably the only place on the planet where a cashier asking "For here or to go"? counts as a pick-up line......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-10-2015, 03:54 PM
There are sex shops in DFW. There are a two or three named New Fine Arts and there is even one geared for the gay population...for everything said about how conservative Texas is, there are some surprises. Wink