Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
20-09-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Walking Across Bridges 101: A life guide by Muffs
(17-09-2014 06:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Walking Across Bridges 101

Introduction statement

Walking along bridges is a vital skill that many of us will require at some point in our lives. For some people it will be a rare occurrence and for others it will be a daily event. I am in the group of the later of those. Through my many months of experience of crossing bridges I have developed this extensive guide that will teach you the basic skills required to accurately, safely and politely cross a bridge.

Step 1: Walking across the bridge

- When someone is coming the other way and there is only enough room for two people and you are walking next to your friend, either you or your friend has to get the fuck out of the damn way.

- If the walkway is shared pedestrian and cyclist and you see a cyclist approaching, move the fuck over!

- Walk to the side of the path, not in the middle.

- Don't cross the bridge if you have children with you. This includes strollers.

- If you don't move when you blatantly see a cyclist approaching you better be prepared for him to just keep cycling with or without you in the way.

- Be aware of people walking faster then you behind you and let them through.

- Don't throw your rubbish off the bridge into the river you dirty cunt. Take it home or find a rubbish bin.

- MOVE!

Conclusion

If we can all follow these easy to do instructions, maybe crossing bridges will be a far more enjoyable experience for all!
Stay tuned for my next 'life guide' edition, the only guide on the internet that will teach you how to not be a fucking cunt.

LMAO Muffs

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-09-2014, 11:15 PM
(20-09-2014 12:43 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I refuse to follow these fascist rules!

Then stay the fuck off my bridge! Angry

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-09-2014, 10:32 AM
(20-09-2014 11:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 12:43 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I refuse to follow these fascist rules!

Then stay the fuck off my bridge! Angry

Fuck your bridge. I'll get my own! It'll be the greatest of all bridges. Not a wimpy little New Zealand bridge but a strong Canadian bridge. Capable of holding the weight of many polar bears and igloos. It will also be covered in maple syrup and everyone who crosses it will get a free poutine. One might even find a cold beer and a joint as well. Touques, plaid shirts and beards are preferred but not mandatory.
22-09-2014, 10:33 AM
(22-09-2014 10:32 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 11:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Then stay the fuck off my bridge! Angry

Fuck your bridge. I'll get my own! It'll be the greatest of all bridges. Not a wimpy little New Zealand bridge but a strong Canadian bridge. Capable of holding the weight of many polar bears and igloos. It will also be covered in maple syrup and everyone who crosses it will get a free poutine. One might even find a cold beer and a joint as well. Touques, plaid shirts and beards are preferred but not mandatory.

I want to buy your bridge. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user