Walking Dead Adventure Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: Walking Dead Adventure Game
(14-07-2012 11:32 AM)lucradis Wrote:  It's excellent. Also so is the one for the AMC website, though to a much lesser degree. Oddly, I'm not a big fan of the show, probably because I'm a retard.
Just fixed that sentence for you Lucradis. Tongue

How anyone cannot like that show is beyond my comprehension.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-07-2012, 09:53 PM
The second season was a huge stretch. It was almost all filler and very dissapointing compared to the 1st season which I thought was amazingly done.

game is really well done and the story is awesome. A little bit linear in the sense there is usually the "intended way" or the "ignorant/fast way"

Anyways on the issue of doug vs Carly I picked doug. First of all the only skill she has is shooting which all though is admirable, won't cut it when she was stupid enough to not realize that there was no batteries in the radio and then put them in wrong. Also she knows about you, she could use this at any time. Doug on the other hand, is strong, very smart, and from what he tells us (he saved Carly) and what he does in episode 2 is very brave. It was pretty funny though because at the time when it gave me the option I thought it was a no-brainier that Doug was going to be the better option and that everyone else was going to realize how good of an asset he is. Then I see the stats that stated 22% saved Doug. Also did you know you can actually screw both of them and steal Carly's bag? Imagine that sorry sucker.
******SPOILERS***************
Anyways I'm a little bit stuck on another decision, should I be good with Kenny or Lilly, because I tended to side with Kenny in most situations and I in fact dropped the salt lick on larry so I can be even better with Kenny.

then there is the decision on whether to take the food or not. I decided to take the food but after I decided to take it I thought to myself maybe...that's not a good idea.
finally am I the only one who has no idea how the group met Mike? Maybe I skipped something but I was confused the whole first chapter.
18-07-2012, 11:56 PM
(18-07-2012 09:53 PM)Misha Wrote:  The second season was a huge stretch. It was almost all filler and very dissapointing compared to the 1st season which I thought was amazingly done.

game is really well done and the story is awesome. A little bit linear in the sense there is usually the "intended way" or the "ignorant/fast way"

Anyways on the issue of doug vs Carly I picked doug. First of all the only skill she has is shooting which all though is admirable, won't cut it when she was stupid enough to not realize that there was no batteries in the radio and then put them in wrong. Also she knows about you, she could use this at any time. Doug on the other hand, is strong, very smart, and from what he tells us (he saved Carly) and what he does in episode 2 is very brave. It was pretty funny though because at the time when it gave me the option I thought it was a no-brainier that Doug was going to be the better option and that everyone else was going to realize how good of an asset he is. Then I see the stats that stated 22% saved Doug. Also did you know you can actually screw both of them and steal Carly's bag? Imagine that sorry sucker.
Anyways I'm a little bit stuck on another decision, should I be good with Kenny or Lilly, because I tended to side with Kenny in most situations and I in fact dropped the salt lick on larry so I can be even better with Kenny.

then there is the decision on whether to take the food or not. I decided to take the food but after I decided to take it I thought to myself maybe...that's not a good idea.
finally am I the only one who has no idea how the group met Mike? Maybe I skipped something but I was confused the whole first chapter.
I liked doug because I connected and sympethized with him. In a strange way, I AM doug.

Plus, Carley has info, and could have fucked you over in the future... Plus, shes dumb as hell. Any other person can be a good shot, intelligence is something rarer to come by.

I don't know how they met MARK but, maybe it will be explained later.

I went against kenny, and sided with Lily, because I wanted to be a fucking hero Dodgy . Had I known that dick was going to die anyways, I would have killed him with my own hands.

The reason why I didn't take the food was because I wanted to be in good graces with Clemetine, how saw me
kill both of the canbalistic brothers on the farm

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-07-2012, 01:01 AM
(18-07-2012 11:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-07-2012 09:53 PM)Misha Wrote:  The second season was a huge stretch. It was almost all filler and very dissapointing compared to the 1st season which I thought was amazingly done.

I liked doug because I connected and sympethized with him. In a strange way, I AM doug.

Plus, Carley has info, and could have fucked you over in the future... Plus, shes dumb as hell. Any other person can be a good shot, intelligence is something rarer to come by.

I don't know how they met MARK but, maybe it will be explained later.

I went against kenny, and sided with Lily, because I wanted to be a fucking hero Dodgy . Had I known that dick was going to die anyways, I would have killed him with my own hands.

The reason why I didn't take the food was because I wanted to be in good graces with Clemetine

*SPOILERS IN RESPONSE TO THE SPOILERS*

I think you can be forgiven for killing the brothers if you're honest with her later. It gives you the "easy out" options of "you shouldn't have seen that" and such, but if you pick the better "I shouldn't have killed them, I'm sorry for what I did" response, she seems to forgive you. We'll see later I guess.

On a sidenote, fingers crossed in hoping that Duck dies a horrible death next episode. That little Toy Story look-alike retard is eating my food and talking nonstop.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
19-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Part of the reason I decided to go back and play though again was to see if I could eliminate ducks dad. I can't remember his name right now but you know who I'm talking about.
In chapter one he leaves the "kid" to you know, and then in the awesome chapter two he doesn't spring out to help you either.
He bitches about how YOU have to help HIM all the time but never seems to reciprocate. Douche.
Maybe in chapter three.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Edit: EEP! I forgot to mention spoilers...um...Spoiler Alert!

Simply Amazing! Clementine is such a sweet heart (especially that salt-lick bit in Episode 2 "...I don't know" makes me lose my sh*bleep* every time), it's been a while since a non-Bioware game made me care for a character to such a degree. The choices are hard as balls to make, I literally spent half an hour on certain choices. Like the Carley/Doug thing, though after a bit I went with Carley; Doug may be a smart panda but he's not fit to survive in a situation such as this, those Tech skills will only get you so far in Zombieville. Carley may know about Lee's past but I actually want to see how that will play out especially since she seems to have Lee's back in Episode 2, even going so far as to say she'd like it if Lee ran the show in the group.

Wait, only God can make you moral? Huh But committing genocide looks like a lot of work!
28-07-2012, 10:55 AM
(26-07-2012 07:40 PM)SoulReaper113 Wrote:  Edit: EEP! I forgot to mention spoilers...um...Spoiler Alert!

Simply Amazing! Clementine is such a sweet heart (especially that salt-lick bit in Episode 2 "...I don't know" makes me lose my sh*bleep* every time), it's been a while since a non-Bioware game made me care for a character to such a degree. The choices are hard as balls to make, I literally spent half an hour on certain choices. Like the Carley/Doug thing, though after a bit I went with Carley; Doug may be a smart panda but he's not fit to survive in a situation such as this, those Tech skills will only get you so far in Zombieville. Carley may know about Lee's past but I actually want to see how that will play out especially since she seems to have Lee's back in Episode 2, even going so far as to say she'd like it if Lee ran the show in the group.

but stupidity also get's you killed in zombieland.