Walls of text in OPs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Walls of text in OPs
(16-01-2015 04:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 04:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm still out of the loop half the time. Dodgy

You gotta be loopy to be inna da loop. Iffa you inna da loop you gotta loopa da loop to be inna da inna loop. Iffa you inna da inna loop you gotta loop da inna tube offa bicycle tire outta de outta loop so that de inna loop loopa da loop da outta loop loopy da loop da batshit loop.

I had no idea you were Italian.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-01-2015, 09:47 AM
(15-01-2015 07:38 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Once stretched, it never returns to its original size.

You know, they DO tell you to go to the doctor's if it lasts for longer than four hours, right?

Just saying, maybe you should get that shit checked out.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-01-2015, 10:02 AM
(15-01-2015 08:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 07:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Deepak is that you?!

Impenetrability will not allow two things to occupy the same space. One will rule over the other. "Intellect or emotion? Which is to be master?", that's all.

God is the Self. You are the one using it on loan to develop your own as an inheritance. I wish not to squander it. I don't want to upset Humpty with a wall that cannot be climbed, so I'll stop here.

"god is the self "
This is Not the thread for this stuff. We're talking about length of posts. Don't spam your god-ideas everywhere, dude.

17-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Am I the only one finding this ironic that this thread complaining about the format and style of other threads is in the Atheism/Theism section? Drinking Beverage

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
17-01-2015, 10:10 AM
(17-01-2015 10:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Am I the only one finding this ironic that this thread complaining about the format and style of other threads is in the Atheism/Theism section? Drinking Beverage

Nope...not just you Smile

17-01-2015, 12:29 PM
(17-01-2015 10:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Am I the only one finding this ironic that this thread complaining about the format and style of other threads is in the Atheism/Theism section? Drinking Beverage

Well, these massive OP's typically occur right here in this section. Plus, you never see these one dimensional types venture into the social area. So, they would never see it if I posted it in the coffee house.
17-01-2015, 01:56 PM
I've always found the atheism/theism section to be such a mish-mash ... it's as if people seem to think the world revolves around all that crap. It doesn't. That notion has always struck me as somewhat divisive; There's "them" ... then there's "us". I gather that's where some theists get that whole "the atheist world view" shit. Talk about presuppositions ... this section seems loaded from the get-go.

I've noticed the more long winded OPs in this section often seem to be written by someone who can't just get to the point without the full explanation of their complex or even unsubstantiated reasoning. And I actually don't mind that, too much. I am only annoyed that someone thinks that just because I might read through their wall of crap that I'm ready to buy any of it.

To whom it may concern: I read the contents of the cereal box ... not just to find out what's in it but often, to find out what's not in it.

I was gonna write more but it might have taken up a lot of space. And I'm on my phone. And it is nearing lunch. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
17-01-2015, 02:24 PM
(17-01-2015 01:56 PM)kim Wrote:  I've always found the atheism/theism section to be such a mish-mash ... it's as if people seem to think the world revolves around all that crap. It doesn't. That notion has always struck me as somewhat divisive; There's "them" ... then there's "us". I gather that's where some theists get that whole "the atheist world view" shit. Talk about presuppositions ... this section seems loaded from the get-go.

I've noticed the more long winded OPs in this section often seem to be written by someone who can't just get to the point without the full explanation of their complex or even unsubstantiated reasoning. And I actually don't mind that, too much. I am only annoyed that someone thinks that just because I might read through their wall of crap that I'm ready to buy any of it.

To whom it may concern: I read the contents of the cereal box ... not just to find out what's in it but often, to find out what's not in it.

I was gonna write more but it might have taken up a lot of space. And I'm on my phone. And it is nearing lunch. Drinking Beverage

I agree Kim.
two thumbs up!

18-01-2015, 03:48 AM
(17-01-2015 02:24 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  two thumbs up!

Ohmy Where?!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-01-2015, 05:30 AM
(17-01-2015 09:39 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 04:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  You gotta be loopy to be inna da loop. Iffa you inna da loop you gotta loopa da loop to be inna da inna loop. Iffa you inna da inna loop you gotta loop da inna tube offa bicycle tire outta de outta loop so that de inna loop loopa da loop da outta loop loopy da loop da batshit loop.

I had no idea you were Italian.

Dodgy

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post