Wanna be penpals with Miss Victoria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2012, 03:49 PM
This arrived in my inbox today, from one Victoria Anderson aka Miss Victoria:

Miss Victoria Wrote:Hello my dear how are you today ? hope is well with you ?. I am Miss Victoria by name, I came across your contact when i was searching for good and honesty friend, a friend who truly use to understand his or her friend and share their feelings together and be honest partner to each other but to build such real love is our challenges in life because mostly we love our selves and not others and Untrust our selves before other, if not this there will be real love which i am looking for and i I believe that you understand life more than i do that staying out of sight does not mean out of mind or feelings and remember distance, Age,Race, and Religion can never be a barrier but let love connect us as it is a bridge that connected far distance to be-closer to each other for feature hope and i will be expecting your mail response in my mail box today after reading this mail now which i will get back to you with my picture as soon as i receive your mail and every of my information which you deserve to know will be giving to you for us to step forward to see each other face to face Ok. thanks and have a nice day.
Yours new friend,
Miss.Victoria.

I was expecting something about a deceased Nigerian cabinet minister and $5,000,000 in cash, of which I would get a significant percentage if only I provided my back account number and password to facilitate the deposit . . . but curiously, there was no talk of money--at least not in this first communication.

Sadly, I don't have time to respond to Miss Victoria, but if anyone here would like to write to her--and perhaps help her with her English composition--PM me and I'll send you her contact info. Big Grin

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Wanna be penpals with Miss Victoria?
Hey! You got a nicer one than me! Mine was from Adrienne or something along those lines, telling me how we used to chat on FB and how she'd recently moved to my town and that I was the only one she knew there and did I want to get back in touch and the only way to do this was through a webcam site, which was what she did for a living and she hoped I wouldn't think any less of her, but it paid the bills and would I want to join her there...

And yours is almost a literary chef-d'oeuvre, compared to mine.

Why am I always stuck with the worst of the worst Sadcryface2

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
20-12-2012, 03:55 PM
You mean you didn't ask her to send a picture?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-12-2012, 04:06 PM
(20-12-2012 03:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You mean you didn't ask her to send a picture?

You would, wouldn't you? Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-12-2012, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 03:38 AM by Vera.)
(20-12-2012 04:06 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 03:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You mean you didn't ask her to send a picture?

You would, wouldn't you? Drinking Beverage
How else do you think they (and by "they" I mean "he") approve people to join the forum? Don't even ask me what I had to send before they let me play with you guys Confused

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
20-12-2012, 04:12 PM
(20-12-2012 04:09 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 04:06 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  You would, wouldn't you? Drinking Beverage
How else do you think they (and be "they" I mean "he") approve people to join the forum? Don't even ask me what I had to send before they let me play with you guys Confused
Can't be any more inappropriate than the colonoscopy footage I had to send.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
20-12-2012, 04:23 PM
(20-12-2012 04:12 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 04:09 PM)Vera Wrote:  How else do you think they (and be "they" I mean "he") approve people to join the forum? Don't even ask me what I had to send before they let me play with you guys Confused
Can't be any more inappropriate than the colonoscopy footage I had to send.
Oh, poor Frankie! Here, have a balloon! [Image: th_1sm408balloons.gif]

20-12-2012, 04:27 PM
(20-12-2012 04:23 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 04:12 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Can't be any more inappropriate than the colonoscopy footage I had to send.
Oh, poor Frankie! Here, have a balloon! [Image: th_1sm408balloons.gif]
Well, I just never told my gran I stole her tape... I don't how she would feel about it being sent to people I have never met.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
20-12-2012, 04:31 PM
(20-12-2012 04:27 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 04:23 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh, poor Frankie! Here, have a balloon! [Image: th_1sm408balloons.gif]
Well, I just never told my gran I stole her tape... I don't how she would feel about it being sent to people I have never met.
You sly thing! Gimme my balloons back!

Speaking of -scopies

20-12-2012, 06:25 PM
(20-12-2012 04:09 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 04:06 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  You would, wouldn't you? Drinking Beverage
How else do you think they (and be "they" I mean "he") approve people to join the forum? Don't even ask me what I had to send before they let me play with you guys Confused
Just send him to the naughty chair, he likes that and he'll be gone for hours! Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume