Want a Canadian Swag Bag?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Want a Canadian Swag Bag?
I thought about the country packages some ppl here were exchanging a few months (years?) ago and I want to send someone a Canadian version for fun time.

I will spend a few weeks collecting what I know/imagine to be Canadian treats and representation, put it in a pretty package and send it. Please reply if you want it. I will put names in a hat, pick one and then that will be it. Basically to play you can't live in Canada (or be named Chas) and if you're too far away and it costs me a million dollars in postage I will just take out the heaviest things until it meets an appropriate budge number. Thumbsup Also you have to be comfortable with me knowing your mailing address Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like LadyJane's post
06-08-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Want a Canadian Swag Bag?
(06-08-2015 03:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I thought about the country packages some ppl here were exchanging a few months (years?) ago and I want to send someone a Canadian version for fun time.

I will spend a few weeks collecting what I know/imagine to be Canadian treats and representation, put it in a pretty package and send it. Please reply if you want it. I will put names in a hat, pick one and then that will be it. Basically to play you can't live in Canada (or be named Chas) and if you're too far away and it costs me a million dollars in postage I will just take out the heaviest things until it meets an appropriate budge number. Thumbsup Also you have to be comfortable with me knowing your mailing address Evil_monster

Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-08-2015, 03:38 PM
That's a really great idea! If I weren't visiting Canada next month, I'd be saying "Memememememememe!"

I think if I were to make an Alabama swag bag people would be afraid I'd put a rebel flag and pickled pigs' feet in the box Hobo

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
06-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Me! Me! Pleeease?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-08-2015, 03:51 PM
(06-08-2015 03:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I think if I were to make an Alabama swag bag people would be afraid I'd put a rebel flag and pickled pigs' feet in the box Hobo

And why wouldn't you? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Oh, man, that's an awesome idea! I'd love that! As pablo said, me,me! Haha
[+] 1 user Likes EppurSiMuove's post
06-08-2015, 03:55 PM
(06-08-2015 03:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 03:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I think if I were to make an Alabama swag bag people would be afraid I'd put a rebel flag and pickled pigs' feet in the box Hobo

And why wouldn't you? Consider

My sentiments.
06-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Great idea!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-08-2015, 04:10 PM
I'll play. However, since I'm in Canada, it looks like someone else will have to join in too.

I shall send a package, and also put my name in the hat to receive one. LJ, may I swipe a name from your future list? (After you've chosen one of course)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-08-2015, 04:13 PM
(06-08-2015 04:10 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'll play. However, since I'm in Canada, it looks like someone else will have to join in too.

I shall send a package, and also put my name in the hat to receive one. LJ, may I swipe a name from your future list? (After you've chosen one of course)

Yup, sure can!

ETA: Though it would be fun to team up and see what different stuff we send the recipient.

I am already sad. I cannot send REAL Canadian bacon, bagged milk or fresh hot steamy poutine. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post