Want to see you in SA but cannot afford it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Want to see you in SA but cannot afford it
I am sure that it was my misunderstanding that your upcoming event in San Antonio was free, but I have just learned that tickets range from 10 to 25 bucks. This price is perfectly reasonable, but I am poor. I live @ 50 miles from SA. Nothing in this world would make me happier than to see Seth, Aron, and Matt. I want to bring my wife and mother to this event. But at this point things look grim, even a 20 dollar expense is a big deal to us if we want to eat and pay the bills.
Is there a way I can work for our tickets? I do NOT want a hand out.
It is hard and somewhat embarrassing to describe how important this is to me.
Our little town here in La Vernia is extremely religious and my wife and I are very isolated. We need to be with folk who identify with us, for the sake of our sanity.
I know this is a forum, and that the folk who run it may not be able to help, but I just need to express my personal heartbreak when I found that there was a ticket cost to get in to see y'all.
I am currently unemployed, but again I am not looking for a free ticket. My question or plea to you Seth is, what can I do to earn the privilege of seeing you at the show?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Want to see you in SA but cannot afford it
(30-04-2014 10:28 PM)Pennroth Wrote:  My question or plea to you Seth is, what can I do to earn the privilege of seeing you at the show?
It's very unlikely that Seth is going to read your post because he rarely visits the forums. However, you can try to contact him on the main website using this form.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
01-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Thank you for your kind and swift reply. I have sent this off in the correct direction.
01-05-2014, 10:38 AM
I hope nobody is going to start a shooting. That would be horrible. Sadcryface

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]