Want to spread the word

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2014, 09:18 AM
Video Want to spread the word
Hello everyone,

I would like to first introduce myself. I am a 20 year-old atheist from Saudi Arabia (which would explain why my English would fail me sometimes). I have been an atheist for 3 years now and so happy with it. I never complained of the conservative environment in my country except in very minor occasions. I was a happy peaceful atheist till two days ago when everything in my life changed to the worst. I am here because I want to share my story in an accepting environment in which I will not face any criticism. I decided to share my story because I believe in love. because I believe that if I start writing now by the time I am done I will write down a happy ending. To make things clearer, my boyfriend and I have been caught by the religious police of Saudi Arabia two days ago. A lot has happened. I want to share my story ever since I met this guy till he was taken away from me to jail with anyone who's willing to listen. So, may I find this space in here?

Enjoy your day people!Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Her's post
08-02-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Want to spread the word
Welcome, just make yourself at home! Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-02-2014, 09:31 AM
(08-02-2014 09:18 AM)Her Wrote:  ...
So, may I find this space in here?

By all means.

I doubt that we can provide any practical assistance but there are virtual hugs here whenever you need them.

I hope things work out for you both.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-02-2014, 09:31 AM
No need to ask, I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy the read.
Though, why aren't you in jail too?

And welcome to the forum of course

Atir aissom atir imon
08-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Thank you everyone <3

Im_Ryan
I was supposed to be sent to jail. I have no idea who my father talked them through at the police station.
08-02-2014, 09:44 AM
(08-02-2014 09:34 AM)Her Wrote:  Thank you everyone <3

Im_Ryan
I was supposed to be sent to jail. I have no idea who my father talked them through at the police station.

Oh OK. Well, could he do the same for your boyfriend?

(also, you can hit the "Quote" button at the bottom of each post for an easier reply to certain people)

Atir aissom atir imon
08-02-2014, 09:47 AM
(08-02-2014 09:44 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 09:34 AM)Her Wrote:  Thank you everyone <3

Im_Ryan

Oh OK. Well, could he do the same for your boyfriend?

(also, you can hit the "Quote" button at the bottom of each post for an easier reply to certain people)

thank you I'm new to this. Of course he can't. I'm not supposed to have a boyfriend in the first place not to mention going out with him. My father is very pleased that he's in jail. That makes him so sure I would never contact him!
08-02-2014, 09:53 AM
(08-02-2014 09:47 AM)Her Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 09:44 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Oh OK. Well, could he do the same for your boyfriend?

thank you I'm new to this. Of course he can't. I'm not supposed to have a boyfriend in the first place not to mention going out with him. My father is very pleased that he's in jail. That makes him so sure I would never contact him!

No problem, why I let you know Thumbsup

Ah OK, I'm not very familiar with the customs over there except for the general tidbits.
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles

Atir aissom atir imon
08-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the forum.

The phrase "caught by the religious police" chills me to the bone. I can't imagine living in such a society.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2014, 11:33 PM
So sorry you have to go through this and I hope it works out the way you want. Welcome to the forum, you can feel safe with us.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user