Want to spread the word

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Want to spread the word
Hello everyone,

I have posted this in the introduction section, however maybe this is the right place for it. Please read the following

I would like to first introduce myself. I am a 20 year-old atheist from Saudi Arabia (which would explain why my English would fail me sometimes). I have been an atheist for 3 years now and so happy with it. I never complained of the conservative environment in my country except in very minor occasions. I was a happy peaceful atheist till two days ago when everything in my life changed to the worst. I am here because I want to share my story in an accepting environment in which I will not face any criticism. I decided to share my story because I believe in love. because I believe that if I start writing now by the time I am done I will write down a happy ending. To make things clearer, my boyfriend and I have been caught by the religious police of Saudi Arabia two days ago. A lot has happened. I want to share my story ever since I met this guy till he was taken away from me to jail with anyone who's willing to listen. So, may I find this space in here?

Enjoy your day people!Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Want to spread the word
No, you had it right the first time

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply