Wanting to choke the next Christian I meet.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Wanting to choke the next Christian I meet.
(16-07-2015 09:28 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:34 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your conscience is hardwired into you prior to birth.

At what point? How can you demonstrate this is anything more than an uneducated opinion?

Quote:Everything has a preordained path throughout the Universe.

Meaningless deepity.

Quote:How could all existence be the cause of someone as opposed to something.

That makes no sense, even for you.

Quote:Do you need a reason to know that you personally are incapable of creating a universe? Do you really have to know the very origins of the Universe to understand that it's magnificence is outside of your understanding to some degree? Really, is that your argument?

Back in troll mode, eh?
No trolling. Many atheist think of God as some humanesce father figure. I'm just saying that isn't the case.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 09:33 AM
(16-07-2015 09:30 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 09:28 AM)unfogged Wrote:  At what point? How can you demonstrate this is anything more than an uneducated opinion?

Meaningless deepity.

That makes no sense, even for you.

Back in troll mode, eh?
No trolling. Many atheist think of God as some humanesce father figure. I'm just saying that isn't the case.

There are a lot of ex-Christians in here. I think we have a pretty good idea of who your God is.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 09:34 AM
(16-07-2015 09:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 09:30 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No trolling. Many atheist think of God as some humanesce father figure. I'm just saying that isn't the case.

There are a lot of ex-Christians in here. I think we have a pretty good idea of who your God is.
Not at all. Obviously. It isn't a who at all. It is all creation.
16-07-2015, 09:35 AM
(16-07-2015 09:11 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  What the fuck just happened here, in this thread!?!?

Ugh, I just chopped a friend off my Facebook because he wouldn't stop with that "everything has a purpose" and "universal spirit behind the invisible curtain" and "preordained path" bullshit.

The only thing that's worse than a fundie Christian/Muslim is a hippie-dippie spiritualist, and the only thing worse than that is a combination of those things. Ugh!
The only thing worse than all of that is some Ass who really thinks that all there is to life is selfish desires.
16-07-2015, 09:37 AM
(16-07-2015 09:29 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:34 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The polyglot atheist
Your conscience is hardwired into you prior to birth. The things you cited can however adjust your views.

Once again, do you claim to be more powerful than the Earth, gravity, stars, ect.? That's a little silly.

Please don't assume my meaning. Everything has a preordained path throughout the Universe. We humans are the only ones blessed with such opportunity to manipulate our path. Who said anything about someone? How could all existence be the cause of someone as opposed to something.

Do you need a reason to know that you personally are incapable of creating a universe? Do you really have to know the very origins of the Universe to understand that it's magnificence is outside of your understanding to some degree? Really, is that your argument?

Dude, seriously. Give me some of that shit you're smoking.

You're the one who made stupid-ass assertions about the nature of the universe, and you're being mocked for making them. Either you don't understand this and so you're trying to ask questions in return to people who're just laughing at your hippie-dippie bullshit, or you're a troll. Either way, I took off a point from your rep for using that stupid phrase about unity.

But most importantly, what the fuck does this have to do with this thread, you jackass?
Do you think mockery by the ignorant people phases me in the least. It's your opinion, just sayin to not be so closed minded.
16-07-2015, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 09:53 AM by kingschosen.)
Hi. I'm KC, and I'm a Christian.

Your move.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
16-07-2015, 09:59 AM
(16-07-2015 03:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  A fully armed A10 with its sights on me is a higher power.

Joe Pesci is a higher motherfucking power.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-07-2015, 10:01 AM
(16-07-2015 09:21 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 09:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  What does "has a path" mean?
Observed behavior.

That is not a meaningful answer. Try again.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-07-2015, 10:06 AM
(16-07-2015 08:34 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your conscience is hardwired into you prior to birth.
Citation please.
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
16-07-2015, 10:08 AM
(16-07-2015 09:16 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Based on observation. Everything from the smallest most simple single celled organisms, to the earth, solar systems, galaxies has a path.
Citation please....

Or you could just stop the incoherent babbling. You are only making yourself look foolish.
[+] 4 users Like ohio_drg's post