Wanting to choke the next Christian I meet.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Wanting to choke the next Christian I meet.
(16-07-2015 10:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What brought me here was the fact that you stated you want to choke the next Christian you encounter. Well in not Christian technically but here I am defending all people, not Christianity, or athiesm, or Buddhism, or Islam. Just unity. If it offends you that there are people attempting to bring people together for a common good then perhaps you are more lost than some.

So poopsthebuilder,
How is that video in the OP "bringing people together for a common good"? Funny how you come to the defense of the folks behind that video/message, and then call out a forum member as being "lost" for having actual ethics and morals. The self righteous and mind stagnating delusions are strong with you man.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Timber1025's post
16-07-2015, 12:43 PM
(16-07-2015 11:47 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  So poopsthebuilder,

That's poopsthebullshitter, wanna-be troll

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
16-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Anyhoo, I'm ready to stop answering the question-baiting (should that really be spelled with two i's?) woo-troll and get back to the thread topic.

So, okay. Hateful bigots hammering people over the head with how Christianity requires all of us to be bigots. Bible-based and all that.

My question is: How do we exploit this opening to either grind Christianity into nothing, or force the mainstream liberal-Christianity isn't-actually-hateful meh believer to stop being meh and start doing unto the bigots as the bigots are doing unto everyone else? What's the best strategy here?
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
16-07-2015, 12:53 PM
I still want an answer to my questions.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
16-07-2015, 02:27 PM
(16-07-2015 12:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I still want an answer to my questions.

Sorry Kingsy, no can do.

Poopster doesn't actually listen to people when he interacts with them. See... he's on the preach. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-07-2015, 02:49 PM
(16-07-2015 12:45 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Anyhoo, I'm ready to stop answering the question-baiting (should that really be spelled with two i's?) woo-troll and get back to the thread topic.

So, okay. Hateful bigots hammering people over the head with how Christianity requires all of us to be bigots. Bible-based and all that.

My question is: How do we exploit this opening to either grind Christianity into nothing, or force the mainstream liberal-Christianity isn't-actually-hateful meh believer to stop being meh and start doing unto the bigots as the bigots are doing unto everyone else? What's the best strategy here?

The same way we've used the WBC to erode support for fundamentalists everywhere:

"This is real fundamentalism. If you followed every Biblical precept, this is what you'd look like. This is what you enable.

"This is Christianity laid bare."
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Ugh. I couldn't make it through the entire video... I can't let myself become agitated right now. As for the whiney, pinch-faced preacher ... I don't think we'd get on very well.

Unless he likes picking up his teeth with broken fingers. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
16-07-2015, 03:17 PM
(16-07-2015 12:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I still want an answer to my questions.

I want a response too man.

Doesn't mean I'm going to get'em. This is the way it was supposed to play out, I suppose.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-07-2015, 03:55 PM
(16-07-2015 02:49 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 12:45 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  So, okay. Hateful bigots hammering people over the head with how Christianity requires all of us to be bigots. Bible-based and all that.

The same way we've used the WBC to erode support for fundamentalists everywhere:

"This is real fundamentalism. If you followed every Biblical precept, this is what you'd look like. This is what you enable.

"This is Christianity laid bare."

Three extra LIKEs right here, since the button only allowed for one. Bowing

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
16-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Kim - yeah, it's the end where it gets really really bad. I was ready to do some serious periodontal damage by then. Soooo with ya on that. Angry

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson