War with North Korea impending

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: War with North Korea impending
The notorious, oft-referenced campaign ad for Lyndon Johnson's 1964 presidential run against Republican Senator Barry Goldwater. Also known as "Daisy Girl" and "Peace, Little Girl". One of the most incendiary political ads ever made...

This ad was produced by LBJ as indirect opposition to presidential hopeful Goldwater who said "we should nuke 'em all" with reference to the Vietnam war. I see similarities between Goldwater and Trump, even half a century later.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
21-09-2017, 03:46 AM
SYZ,

Thanks for the reminder.Yes

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
21-09-2017, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2017 06:01 AM by BikerDude.)
Oh give me a fucking break.
It's about making people afraid that war with Korea will happen.
Now Trump is starting the same shit with Iran and threatening to back out of the nuclear agreement Obama made.
And Iran has come out and said that if the deal goes away they will resume their nuclear weapons program.
Does anybody else notice that this is exactly the agenda that Russia could only dream of?
They've been jumping through hoops to funnel money to Iran in support of terrorism for years.
The impetus for making a deal with Iran wasn't a scenario of deal or no deal.
It was deal or Iran working with Russia.

I couldn't give a fuck if Putin helped get asshat elected.
But if he's gonna sell us out as a payoff then personally I find that "concerning" to put it lightly.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
21-09-2017, 05:58 AM
I watched TV for 1/2 hour this morning, wondering what T.rump's up to now. Then I realized I was watching the Cartoon Channel. Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
21-09-2017, 07:21 AM
(21-09-2017 05:56 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Does anybody else notice that this is exactly the agenda that Russia could only dream of?

I actually wonder if all of this ramping up with NK is to get us distracted because Manafort has been wiretapped and his house was raided by the FBI in July.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
21-09-2017, 07:44 AM
(20-09-2017 09:06 PM)pablo Wrote:  I guess Trump is going to basically tease and dare Un to do something so we can react to it.
I have this little window that pops up on my laptop that shows breaking news stories as they're happening.
I'm waiting for the one that says NK has hit SK or Japan with a nuke, or at least some sort of missile

His staff, and Nikki are all saying they want to avoid war at all costs. Ok assholes, then tell your orange fuckface to shut his pie hole.

45 is now talking about concern of nuclear proliferation? This after campaigning on more weapons spending and saber rattling. No 45, you are not JFK and you are not even Reagan. They understood the dangers of an arms race, 45 basically lit that fuse again.

This is what 50 former REPUBLICAN law agents warned of last year could happen if 45 was elected.

45 is inept, unstable and flat out dangerous to global and national stability.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-09-2017, 08:35 AM
(21-09-2017 12:38 AM)SYZ Wrote:  The notorious, oft-referenced campaign ad for Lyndon Johnson's 1964 presidential run against Republican Senator Barry Goldwater. Also known as "Daisy Girl" and "Peace, Little Girl". One of the most incendiary political ads ever made...

This ad was produced by LBJ as indirect opposition to presidential hopeful Goldwater who said "we should nuke 'em all" with reference to the Vietnam war. I see similarities between Goldwater and Trump, even half a century later.

Trump never has been and never will be one-tenth as thoughtful as Goldwater.
21-09-2017, 08:59 AM
(21-09-2017 08:35 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(21-09-2017 12:38 AM)SYZ Wrote:  The notorious, oft-referenced campaign ad for Lyndon Johnson's 1964 presidential run against Republican Senator Barry Goldwater. Also known as "Daisy Girl" and "Peace, Little Girl". One of the most incendiary political ads ever made...

Trump never has been and never will be one-tenth as thoughtful as Goldwater.
I could have voted for Goldwater without being worried that he'd screw up the country.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
21-09-2017, 09:00 AM
(21-09-2017 07:21 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(21-09-2017 05:56 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Does anybody else notice that this is exactly the agenda that Russia could only dream of?

I actually wonder if all of this ramping up with NK is to get us distracted because Manafort has been wiretapped and his house was raided by the FBI in July.

It's just one of the bullet points on the agenda from Vlad.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
21-09-2017, 09:19 AM
(21-09-2017 05:56 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Oh give me a fucking break.
It's about making people afraid that war with Korea will happen.
Now Trump is starting the same shit with Iran and threatening to back out of the nuclear agreement Obama made.
And Iran has come out and said that if the deal goes away they will resume their nuclear weapons program.
Does anybody else notice that this is exactly the agenda that Russia could only dream of?
They've been jumping through hoops to funnel money to Iran in support of terrorism for years.
The impetus for making a deal with Iran wasn't a scenario of deal or no deal.
It was deal or Iran working with Russia.

I couldn't give a fuck if Putin helped get asshat elected.
But if he's gonna sell us out as a payoff then personally I find that "concerning" to put it lightly.

All true. But also, during the campaign trump did say that, since we have nukes, he sees no reason not to use them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man