Warm greetings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Warm greetings
(09-10-2015 12:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 12:24 PM)pablo Wrote:  Are multiple people using one account considered a cock pimple?

Might be considered a breakout.

Great, now the forum is getting herpes? I blame blowme.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-10-2015, 12:41 PM
(09-10-2015 12:29 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 12:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Might be considered a breakout.

Great, now the forum is getting herpes? I blame blowme.

I'm sure he will forgive you.

Just in case people wonder I forgive blowme for giving the forum herpes.

Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-10-2015, 12:50 PM
(09-10-2015 12:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 12:29 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Great, now the forum is getting herpes? I blame blowme.

I'm sure he will forgive you.

Just in case people wonder I forgive blowme for giving the forum herpes.

Tongue

Suddenly, this warm greeting has turned into a burning sensation.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 7 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-10-2015, 01:16 PM

You all fail for not posting this sooner

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 11 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-10-2015, 01:18 PM
(09-10-2015 01:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

You all fail for not posting this sooner

I'm so ashamed. Weeping

[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-10-2015, 01:18 PM
(09-10-2015 11:55 AM)Fr.Xavier Khan Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 11:37 AM)julep Wrote:  According to your profile, you're a committee. Which one of you is being Fr. Khan at the moment?

Welcome, of sorts, to all of you.

It's a bit like the trinity isn't it?

Sure--if the trinity in question is Edgar, Allan, and Poe.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
09-10-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 08:29 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-10-2015 11:08 AM)Fr.Xavier Khan Wrote:  I see that you are not travelling,on the right path I am here to give you assistance to come to God.Smile

Well, even if he's gone, that pretty well sums up the disrespectful and insulting way these relious nuts appraoch sharing the "good news". What we are doing, Father Khan, is being honest. Totally honest. If by your post you are suggesting that honest people who have examined your religious nonsense from every angle possible, are somehow missing something, then you're wrong. Many of the people here know more about your faith and it's history than you do. They reject it. Totally honestly. They don't buy it. Get it ? It's not about "moral failing" (of any kind). If your god is so damn stupid, that he doesn't even know why non-believers honestly reject the notion of his/her existence, then you really need to find a smarter deity.

"No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him" , "Many are called, but few are chosen". Now why would your (supposed) founder waste his time in saying those things, if there was REALLY, in reality, no real distinction to be made there ?
St. Paul said faith was a gift. If everyone has it by default, it's not really a "gift" now is it ?

I liked you in Star Trek by the way, even though you were mean to the Admiral.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Poe down!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
09-10-2015, 02:09 PM
[Image: b868e4a3f668bd58e2d8a0c1f9141e26.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
09-10-2015, 02:09 PM
(09-10-2015 01:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 11:08 AM)Fr.Xavier Khan Wrote:  I see that you are not travelling,on the right path I am here to give you assistance to come to God.Smile

Well, even if he's gone, that pretty well sums up the disrespectful and insulting way these relious nuts appraoch sharing the "good news". What we are doing, Father Khan, is being honest. Totally honest. If by your post you are suggesting that honest people who have examined your religious nonsense form every angle possible, are somehow missing something, then you're wrong. Many of the people here know more about your faith and it's history than you do. They reject it. Totally honestly. They don't buy it. Get it ? It's not about "moral failing" (of any kind). If your god is so damn stupid, that he doesn't even know why non-believers honestly rejsect the notion of his/her existence, then you really need to find a smarter deity.

"No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him" , "Many are called, but few are chosen". Now why would your (supposed) founder waste his time in saying those things, if there was REALLY, in reality, no real distinction to be made there ?
St. Paul said faith was a gift. If everyone has it by default, it's not really a "gift" now is it ?

I liked you in Star Trek by the way, even though you were mean to the Admiral.

You have the attitude that,I don't know the bible.

John 6:44 where Jesus declares that “no one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.” The Greek word translated “draw” is helkuo, which means “to drag” (literally or figuratively). Clearly, this drawing is a one-sided affair. God does the drawing to salvation; we who are drawn have a passive role in the process. There is no doubt that we respond to His drawing us, but the drawing itself is all on His part.

When Jesus says that no man can come without God’s drawing him, He is making a statement about the total depravity of the sinner and the universality of that condition. So darkened is the unsaved person’s heart that he doesn’t even realize it: “The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?” (Jeremiah 17:9). Therefore, it is only by the merciful and gracious drawing of God that we are saved. In the conversion of the sinner, God enlightens the mind (Ephesians 1:18), inclines the will toward Himself, and influences the soul, without which influence the soul remains darkened and rebellious against God. All of this is involved in the drawing process.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user