Warm greetings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Warm greetings
So I'm guessing the Fr stands for fucking religious ?

We are on the path of truth, on the path of honest discovery and scientific explanation for all that we observe. Our technology, our medicine, our ability to build and invent is founded upon the rules of science.

Your path will forever lead you in a circle of fantasy that goes nowhere. Our path will lead all of mankind into the future.

There is still a chance for you to join us in rational thought. Its never too late.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Rahn127's post
10-10-2015, 01:48 AM
(09-10-2015 11:52 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  So I'm guessing the Fr stands for fucking religious ?

[Image: 130.gif]

I'm sorry.
[+] 3 users Like Talviomena's post
10-10-2015, 06:05 AM
(09-10-2015 10:54 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 10:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: is?1NLrAV5f4BTTX8Oc7bQmFxeAhpwxXDU5jtbP6...height=213]

.... okay, I was going to argue that I'd said "little", but then I pulled up wiktionary and got hit by adjective definition 8, so point to you.

[Image: 2f410ff.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 06:06 AM
(10-10-2015 01:48 AM)Talviomena Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 11:52 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  So I'm guessing the Fr stands for fucking religious ?

[Image: 130.gif]

I'm sorry.

* Fondles Repeatedly

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
10-10-2015, 08:12 AM
(09-10-2015 11:08 AM)Fr.Xavier Khan Wrote:  I see that you are not travelling,on the right path I am here to give you assistance to come to God.Smile

And I think that you have wasted your precious and irreplaceable life worshipping an imaginary being.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 4 users Like true scotsman's post
10-10-2015, 08:15 AM
(09-10-2015 02:14 PM)Fr.Xavier Khan Wrote:  Is Faith a gift? Yes, it is a gift, a sheer gift, bestowed on us out of God’s lavishness, and not out of any implicit contract in the covenant of creation. Faith is a dynamic gift, too, which means that it is both freely given and freely received. It is also a fruitful gift to such an extent that once we have it, we must never look on it as something which is our due, and ours to keep. We must freely give what we have freely received. Whenever we meet a heretic or a pagan, we must remember that our best gift, our Faith, is one which is also intended for him-even providentially so, once he has met us.

God loves every one of us. I'm sure He longs for everyone to have the gift of faith, but He does not force anyone or impose Himself on anyone.

From the Catechism, Section 160:
"Indeed, Christ invited people to faith and conversion, but never coerced them. 'For he bore witness to the truth but refused to use force to impose it on those who spoke against it.'"

Section 162:
"Faith is an entirely free gift that God makes to man. We can lose this priceless gift, as St. Paul indicated to St. Timothy: 'Wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting conscience, certain persons have made shipwreck of their faith.' To live, grow, and perservere in the faith until the end we must nourish it with the word of God; we must beg the Lord to increase our faith; it must be 'working through charity' abounding in hope, and rooted in the faith of the Church."
how can I reliably distinguish what you are calling God, from something you are merely imagining?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 2 users Like true scotsman's post
10-10-2015, 08:26 AM
[Image: Touched-by-Jesus.jpg]

[Image: catholic-pedophile-74594227061.jpeg]

[Image: 03cc345f1a0a03fd72c79578f933b0b1f530c6f1...7a49f2.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
10-10-2015, 08:26 AM
(09-10-2015 10:54 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 10:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: is?1NLrAV5f4BTTX8Oc7bQmFxeAhpwxXDU5jtbP6...height=213]

.... okay, I was going to argue that I'd said "little", but then I pulled up wiktionary and got hit by adjective definition 8, so point to you.

I hate to nit-pick, (well no, I probably love to nit-pick), but it's really more of a helmet than a hat. Rolleyes
It's the headdress of the ancient Babylonian fish-god, Dagon. Fishlips. It's a fish mouth helmet. Quiz on Friday.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-10-2015, 08:28 AM
(10-10-2015 08:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 10:54 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... okay, I was going to argue that I'd said "little", but then I pulled up wiktionary and got hit by adjective definition 8, so point to you.

I hate to nit-pick, (well no, I probably love to nit-pick), but it's really more of a helmet than a hat. Rolleyes
It's the headdress of the ancient Babylonian fish-god, Dagon. Fishlips. It's a fish mouth helmet. Quiz on Friday.

It is actually taken from an old pagan fish head hat that the xians stole.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-10-2015, 08:39 AM
I don't know why you catz had to bat the ball out of the room before every paw got in a couple of swings. Huh

(10-10-2015 01:48 AM)Talviomena Wrote:  [quote='Rahn127' pid='874515' dateline='1444456349']

I'm sorry.

[Image: kcEfFfY.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post