Warning Level

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Warning Level
(13-05-2014 10:13 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Oooh oooh!
Can one of the mods put my warning to 99%? Then I'll set my title to 'Dangerously Sexy' and put my profile pic of me in a mankini! ... I'll be the coolest kid in the forum reppin' for 'atheist culture' Thumbsup

Evil_monster

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
13-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Where's the warning percentage displayed? Consider I thought I'd seen it but somewhere before but ... I'm now unable to locate it.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
13-05-2014, 11:38 AM
(13-05-2014 11:32 AM)kim Wrote:  Where's the warning percentage displayed? Consider I thought I'd seen it but somewhere before but ... I'm now unable to locate it.

On one's own posts and user page, unless I'm mistaken.

... this is my signature!
13-05-2014, 11:50 AM
(13-05-2014 11:38 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 11:32 AM)kim Wrote:  Where's the warning percentage displayed? Consider I thought I'd seen it but somewhere before but ... I'm now unable to locate it.

On one's own posts and user page, unless I'm mistaken.

I'm not seeing it. I see percentage of likes / percentage of posts /daily percentage ... etc.,. but I'm not seeing percentage of warnings.

I know I've been warned for my savagery... where is my percentage? Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
13-05-2014, 11:59 AM
(13-05-2014 11:50 AM)kim Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 11:38 AM)cjlr Wrote:  On one's own posts and user page, unless I'm mistaken.

I'm not seeing it. I see percentage of likes / percentage of posts /daily percentage ... etc.,. but I'm not seeing percentage of warnings.

I'm new here so maybe that's why I see it. It's in the top right under reputation.
13-05-2014, 12:10 PM
(13-05-2014 11:59 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 11:50 AM)kim Wrote:  I'm not seeing it. I see percentage of likes / percentage of posts /daily percentage ... etc.,. but I'm not seeing percentage of warnings.

I'm new here so maybe that's why I see it. It's in the top right under reputation.

can you see the warning level from others or only your warning level?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
13-05-2014, 12:13 PM
(13-05-2014 12:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 11:59 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  I'm new here so maybe that's why I see it. It's in the top right under reputation.

can you see the warning level from others or only your warning level?

Just mine not others, one of the reasons I asked was because I couldn't see others and wondered if it was set up that way or if it was user-removable. It doesn't bother me, I just never saw it before and I'm a curious type.
13-05-2014, 12:15 PM
(13-05-2014 10:13 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Oooh oooh!
Can one of the mods put my warning to 99%? Then I'll set my title to 'Dangerously Sexy' and put my profile pic of me in a mankini! ... I'll be the coolest kid in the forum reppin' for 'atheist culture' Thumbsup

[Image: we-have-been-warned-we-are-the-media-now....jpg?w=705]

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-05-2014, 12:24 PM
(13-05-2014 12:13 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  Just mine not others, one of the reasons I asked was because I couldn't see others and wondered if it was set up that way or if it was user-removable. It doesn't bother me, I just never saw it before and I'm a curious type.

Uh huh. Dodgy Clearly, you are delusional.

No worries; we get your kind here all the time. Now run along with your invisible warning specialness. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Anjele Away
Approaching Normal
Likes Given: 6,130
Warning Level: 0%

It shows up on some of my posts, but not all...kinda strange.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF