Warren on Trump, spread this video.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Warren on Trump, spread this video.
For those who know what a dangerous man Trump is, please do your part and speak out as much as possible on all social media every day. Spread this video too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Brian37's post
25-05-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Warren on Trump, spread this video.
I'm tired of this douchebag. Let's worry about a crisis in the middle east or something. I'm sure some shithead somewhere will obligingly blow up a building. Or hey, we could do a new Arab Spring. Haven't had one of those for a few years. We can call it the Arab Sproing. You know, like an Arab Spring but sproingier.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-05-2016, 11:56 AM
If I believed in god, I would say Elizabeth Warren is god.
[+] 1 user Likes Iñigo's post
27-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Elizabeth Warren? The phony Cherokee?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
27-05-2016, 01:04 PM
(27-05-2016 12:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Elizabeth Warren? The phony Cherokee?

I'm totally going to regret asking this...

Why do you care?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-05-2016, 01:36 PM
I get a kick out of a political opposition who's only weapon against Elizabeth Warren is essentially accusing a white woman of pretending to be Native American to get ahead; because it's been SUCH a big advantage for Native Americans historically right?
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
30-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Interesting video. It raises some good points; some of Trump's businesses have been failures and a few (Trump U in particular) have been genuine frauds. I will call Warren to the carpet on the following points.

0:30-0:57 Trumps comments about the housing market are not new - nor are they bad. Markets go in cycles and anticipating low points is savvy financial management. Remember the old saying 'buy low, sell high'? That's how it works, kids. As for his apparent lack of concern for suffering of those who bought bad mortgages, and lost their homes, nobody reading this post gives a shit about them either and don't forget it. Those stupid fuckers signed on a dotted line and didn't bother to read the fine print or have a lawyer review it and explain it to them. So the ARM explodes on them, they can't afford the monthly payments and it forecloses on them.

LIFE LESSON #1: DON'T BUY SHIT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MAKE PAYMENTS ON OR HAVEN'T FULLY THOUGHT IT THROUGH.

LIFE LESSON #2: ANYTIME YOU SIGN A CONTRACT FOR A LOAN YOU ARE TAKING A RISK. FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT AND DETERMINE WHETHER YOU POSESS A REALISTIC EXPECTATION OF BEING ABLE TO HONOR ALL OF THE TERMS AGREED UPON. IF YOU CANNOT, DON'T SIGN THE GODDAMN THING! AND DON'T EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO BAIL YOUR ASS OUT IF YOU DO UNWISE THINGS.

1:00-1:25 Thanks for the little bleeding heart tirade there, Liz, but I got news for you: neither you nor anyone else in that room or watching it online gives two shits for the fate of those people. That's not being an asshole for me to say that, that's just reality. We all have ups and downs in our lives, much of the latter can be mitigated by making smart decisions with our money. Also everyone you meet is essentially selfish - me, you, your spouse, your friends, your children, Trump, Obama, Bernie, Hillary, etc.. All myopic, selfish little assholes in their own special ways. We only care about the space as far as our hands can reach. Beyond that space, anything or anyone out there had better be offering money, power, influence, friendship, comfort, social status, or pussy for us to much care about them. To single Trump out as heartless here because he is just Iike fucking everyone else in the world is just drivel.

6:00-7:00 Donald Trump's taxes. Warren, if you've ever taken a tax break, you're as guilty of 'tax dodging' as Trump is. It's all dependent on the content of the tax return or where the money is coming in from or going out to. So until I see that, making a value judgment because she claims he paid no taxes is illogical.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
31-05-2016, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2016 12:53 AM by DLJ.)
(30-05-2016 11:28 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Interesting video. It raises some good points; some of Trump's businesses have been failures and a few (Trump U in particular) have been genuine frauds. I will call Warren to the carpet on the following points.

I will call Warren to the carpet on the following point.

3:55-4:00 It seems that there is a large proportion of the Murikan population who are NOT "a whole lot smarter than Donald Trump thinks they are".

(30-05-2016 11:28 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  ...
Also everyone you meet is essentially selfish - me, you, your spouse, your friends, your children, Trump, Obama, Bernie, Hillary, etc.. All myopic, selfish little assholes in their own special ways. We only care about the space as far as our hands can reach. Beyond that space, anything or anyone out there had better be offering money, power, influence, friendship, comfort, social status, or pussy for us to much care about them. To single Trump out as heartless here because he is just Iike fucking everyone else in the world is just drivel.

I'd hate to live in your world.

In my world, I see unrewarded charitable acts, unheralded philanthropy and people who embody the notion of mutualism every day.

Sure, there are people in every country who have their eyes closed and their hand out and their back turned but "everyone else in the world"? C'mon!

Dodgy

I suggest you go back to bed and then get out of the other side of it... the bright side.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
31-05-2016, 08:37 AM
(27-05-2016 12:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Elizabeth Warren? The phony Cherokee?

She was told she had Native American ancestry by her family.

Right or wrong, she was not being dishonest.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post