Was 9/11 an inside job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Was 9/11 an inside job?
Hey everyone check out this documentary on 9/11. What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTifldhH-g
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Was 9/11 an inside job?
Irregardless of who was behind it. Millions of innocent people have died from the hands of the combined western forces military actions.

All in the name of freedom Rolleyes

(BTW this belongs in the conspiracy section. We used to have a guy called I and I who repeatedly posted conspiracy in the history section, he isn't around anymore lol)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
18-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Re: Was 9/11 an inside job?
Well mr. Payne, Did you kill your wife?

It's been discussed, but the ability to accomplish that seems well beyond those men who would of had to attempt it.

That bemore, is why I was against the history forum bring created.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
18-02-2014, 07:57 PM
No. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
18-02-2014, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 07:19 AM by Anjele.)
I and I isn't missing, the CIA and Al-Qaeda are holding him in a secret location as they try to get the truth out of him regarding 911 and the assassination of JFK.

Reports are that he isn't giving up any information and just responds to questions with "Discuss".

He may be traveling to North Korea with Dennis Rodman soon.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 14 users Like Anjele's post
18-02-2014, 08:12 PM
I don't think NORAD running drills of the event happening, on the day it happened helped Drinking Beverage

It's all irrelevant now. Nobody will know the truth, we might all like to think we do..... but none of us will ever know.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-02-2014, 08:16 PM
(18-02-2014 08:12 PM)bemore Wrote:  I don't think NORAD running drills of the event happening, on the day it happened helped Drinking Beverage

It's all irrelevant now. Nobody will know the truth, we might all like to think we do..... but none of us will ever know.

Except we do know the truth, it is very simple and straightforward and all the facts match the story. Every vague nebulous conspiracy theory is nothing but wishful thinking and ignoring facts and science. There is no difference between one of these conspiracy nutjobs and a creationist.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-02-2014, 08:27 PM
(18-02-2014 08:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Except we do know the truth, it is very simple and straightforward and all the facts match the story.

I am sure people said the same thing before Watergate. Or the various amounts of people who tried to whistle blow about the NSA before Snowden came forth. Any scandal that people looked down upon really, until the facts came out.

Its nice to have an opinion, to sit inside your bubble and rationalise the world around you, we all do it every single day.

I am a skeptic. You are the one using faith Drinking Beverage

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-02-2014, 08:36 PM
(18-02-2014 08:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 08:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Except we do know the truth, it is very simple and straightforward and all the facts match the story.

I am sure people said the same thing before Watergate. Or the various amounts of people who tried to whistle blow about the NSA before Snowden came forth. Any scandal that people looked down upon really, until the facts came out.

Its nice to have an opinion, to sit inside your bubble and rationalise the world around you, we all do it every single day.

I am a skeptic. You are the one using faith Drinking Beverage

Have you read the reports or seen any of the evidence?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-02-2014, 08:49 PM
(18-02-2014 08:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you read the reports or seen any of the evidence?

One thing that this forum has done for me was to help me see how biased I used to be towards believing conspiracy. That woke me up (again) and I realised that there was so much information coming from both sides.

So yes I have Rev. I have probably spent too much of my life looking up this shit.

I still don't know.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post