Was 9/11 an inside job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Was 9/11 an inside job?
There's an inside job occurring alright.

In my pants.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 11:55 AM
(24-02-2014 11:53 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  There's an inside job occurring alright.

In my pants.

Small time operation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-02-2014, 11:55 AM
(24-02-2014 11:53 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  There's an inside job occurring alright.

In my pants.

[Image: lmao-seriously.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
24-02-2014, 11:57 AM
(24-02-2014 11:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

In my pants.

Small time operation.

Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-02-2014, 12:02 PM
(24-02-2014 11:57 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 11:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Small time operation.

Weeping

You guys are killing meWeeping

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
24-02-2014, 07:32 PM
(24-02-2014 12:50 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 09:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  BM, did you even bother to look at the many YT videos DEBUNKING the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit?

No, I didn't. Clearly I'm coming from a position of disadvantage having not seen both sides of the argument. But for the sake of completeness I'll at least provide some rebuttal to cjlr's response to me.

My knowledge of conspiracy theories such as the subject of this thread was amassed before I became a sceptic. I didn't think to look at the other side. Conspiracy theories are very seductive to the ill equipped mind as in my case.

OK, well, really, you would do yourself a LOT of good to look at the videos debunking this shit. Because honestly, and I do hate to say this, you lose a LOT of credibility you once had in my eyes by not doing so.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-02-2014, 06:36 AM
I also can't believe this "inside job" nonsense. Our government just failed at launching a website but they are supposed to have orchestrated a massive conspiracy that murdered ~3,000 people and didn't leave any real witnesses or clues? Please. It's preposterous.

As for some of the comments about America and how the world views us, I think the issue is we are big and rich and much of the world feels we are way to quick to go flex our muscles and throw our weight around. We are the only super power left, and it is no wonder why so many of the world's citizens distrust us and are wary of us. We influence so much in the world, including basic things like the price of food and much more complex things like the starting and stopping of wars. There was a time when the US really was a beacon of hope, but know we are just a target.

I agree with the people who are very wary of the US and our motives. I feel the same way. I was extremely pleased when I saw yesterday's news about the massive draw down of our ground forces. I hope that is followed by a new foreign policy that is based on minding our own damn business. No one asked us to be the world's policeman, and no where is it written that we need to do that job. It's one thing if people ask. But, to just show up and throw our weight around all over the world? What gives us the right?

Power breeds distrust. That's why people are so quick to believe these stupid conspiracy theories.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
25-02-2014, 09:05 AM
(25-02-2014 06:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  No one asked us to be the world's policeman, and no where is it written that we need to do that job. It's one thing if people ask. But, to just show up and throw our weight around all over the world? What gives us the right?

If you guys were doing it for the ostensible aims of promoting freedom etc. You know, the hippie shit that all the politicians like to talk about when war-mongering... then I could see a case for it. But... your leaders have not shown themselves to be the upstanding types that would be required to fulfill such a role... hence... we no likey. On the plus side, you and the rest of the powers like Europe telling people off a bit is all that stands between civilization and some seriously tribal shit going down in many parts of the world.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-02-2014, 09:26 AM
(25-02-2014 09:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 06:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  No one asked us to be the world's policeman, and no where is it written that we need to do that job. It's one thing if people ask. But, to just show up and throw our weight around all over the world? What gives us the right?

If you guys were doing it for the ostensible aims of promoting freedom etc. You know, the hippie shit that all the politicians like to talk about when war-mongering... then I could see a case for it. But... your leaders have not shown themselves to be the upstanding types that would be required to fulfill such a role... hence... we no likey. On the plus side, you and the rest of the powers like Europe telling people off a bit is all that stands between civilization and some seriously tribal shit going down in many parts of the world.

Which is the greater Evil? Having a country play policeman/babysitter to the world whether they want it or not or letting large portions of the world descend into anarchy while those that have the means to end the fighting do nothing?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-02-2014, 09:29 AM
(25-02-2014 09:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Having a country play policeman/babysitter to the world whether they want it or not...

In theory that's what the UN is for.

In theory.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post