Was 9/11 an inside job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Was 9/11 an inside job?
(18-02-2014 08:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 08:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Except we do know the truth, it is very simple and straightforward and all the facts match the story.

I am sure people said the same thing before Watergate. Or the various amounts of people who tried to whistle blow about the NSA before Snowden came forth. Any scandal that people looked down upon really, until the facts came out.

Facts is really the operative word there.

Because when it comes to 9/11 there are rather a lot of them.

(18-02-2014 08:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  I am a skeptic. You are the one using faith Drinking Beverage

There's a difference between being skeptical - which is to say, holding out for evidence - and being obtuse - which is to say, not accepting the evidence.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Maybe it wasn't an inside job???

What happened afterwards, the justification for the invasion and occupation of two countries that were making plans to sell oil in other currencies other than the petrol dollar.

1: Iraq (yes I understand that they were already doing this for some time in some regards)

2: Libya (The gold dinar)

All under the banner of "The war on terror", freeing these countries with capitalism, new oil contracts and a central banking system.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-02-2014, 09:11 PM
(18-02-2014 09:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  Maybe it wasn't an inside job???

What happened afterwards, the justification for the invasion and occupation of two countries that were making plans to sell oil in other currencies other than the petrol dollar.

1: Iraq (yes I understand that they were already doing this for some time in some regards)

2: Libya (The gold dinar)

All under the banner of "The war on terror", freeing these countries with capitalism, new oil contracts and a central banking system.

That is a much better hypothesis than 9/11 inside job though I tend to see less design than cronyism taking advantage of opportunity.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Who the fuck are you, and what is your claim. I am not watching some bullshit video off the internet at your behest. Make your fucking claim and we'll decide for ourselves if your bullshit video is worth even a casual glance.

Or fuck the hell off.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
19-02-2014, 12:38 AM
(18-02-2014 07:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  Irregardless of who was behind it. Millions of innocent people have died from the hands of the combined western forces military actions.

All in the name of freedom Rolleyes

(BTW this belongs in the conspiracy section. We used to have a guy called I and I who repeatedly posted conspiracy in the history section, he isn't around anymore lol)

I still love you bemore, but there is nothing in the world that I hate more than the use of the word irregardless.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
19-02-2014, 12:44 AM
(19-02-2014 12:38 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 07:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  Irregardless of who was behind it. Millions of innocent people have died from the hands of the combined western forces military actions.

All in the name of freedom Rolleyes

(BTW this belongs in the conspiracy section. We used to have a guy called I and I who repeatedly posted conspiracy in the history section, he isn't around anymore lol)

I still love you bemore, but there is nothing in the world that I hate more than the use of the word irregardless.

Me too!!!! -- except that I would like to point out that it's not even a fucking word!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-02-2014, 12:51 AM
(19-02-2014 12:44 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 12:38 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I still love you bemore, but there is nothing in the world that I hate more than the use of the word irregardless.

Me too!!!! -- except that I would like to point out that it's not even a fucking word!

I absolutely love how fluid language is, but it can also be very frustrating. If a non-word is used often enough and by enough people it becomes a word simply because people use it like a word. I believe irregardless is in my dictionary.

Merriam Webster

Main Entry: ir·re·gard·less
Pronunciation: \ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs\
Function: adverb
Etymology: probably blend of irrespective and regardless
Date: circa 1912
nonstandard : regardless
usage Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-02-2014, 12:55 AM
I hate it because it makes no sense.
The prefix ir means not and the suffix less means without. Not without regard is a double negative, and as we all know a double negative is a positive. Not without regard=with regard. When you say irregarless you may as well be saying regardful.

19-02-2014, 03:59 AM
No, it wasn't.
This conspiracy theory has its roots in two things: distrust in the government and at the same time the idea that America is invincible and nothing so catastrophic could happen without someone knowing or participating.
A well founded and trained group of people exploited the freedom granted by the US to foreigners from "friendly nations" and the uncooperative relations between the agencies. In a country so big, there could have been a dozen people learning how to fly an airplane into buildings, without someone noticing. Once boarded the planes, it was easy. The passengers wouldn't react to what it seemed an "ordinary" hijacking, with the exception of those on United 93. Changing course and pointing to very large targets, was the easiest part, almost everyone could do it with a few hours of training in a real simulator like the terrorists did.
On the other hand, an inside job would have been so complicated and require so many people that no one should give this theory the littlest credit. But setting the "how" aside, what about the "why"? I hear a lot about Iraq and oil. Iraq was invaded on the account of the screw up with the WMD's, and in the end, the iraqi people sold the oil to others. Afghanistan? Not too much to gain, as the soviets learned. Among the wildest theories, the best one was about the WTC and the costs of removing asbestos. WOW! This takes stupidity to a whole new level.
Suddenly a lot of people knew all about engineering, physic, airplanes, missiles. And some of the heroes (firefighters) became accessories to mass murder, along with controllers, military, and the people in charge of investigate/cover up the truth, (FAA, NIST).
Even by reducing the number to the very minimum, the people involved in such a conspiracy would have been hundreds. Someone says that not all of them knowingly participated, and that they had no choice but to keep their mouths shut, but that's obviously ridiculous. Ask Julian Assange if people can keep secrets.
Little green men, Moon hoax... just sad. But to believe in the 9/11 conspiracy damages America. People around the world, already distrusting the US, cry foul play, citing the truthers and the "evidence" provided by them, and not just in islamic countries.
This is just another kind of mass delusion, but unlike faith, it requires a certain dose of stupidity.

The real gospel: Jesus went rogue and preached love instead of genocide. God got angry and went old testament style on Jesus's ass, setting him up to be tortured and killed. The End.
19-02-2014, 04:25 AM
(19-02-2014 12:32 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Who the fuck are you, and what is your claim. I am not watching some bullshit video off the internet at your behest. Make your fucking claim and we'll decide for ourselves if your bullshit video is worth even a casual glance.

Or fuck the hell off.

I always feel a little dirty when I agree with doubleTaq Thumbsup

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post