Was 9/11 an inside job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Was 9/11 an inside job?
It was enabled, but nobody fucking cares.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 06:47 AM
(19-02-2014 03:59 AM)Alexandro Wrote:  This conspiracy theory has its roots in two things: distrust in the government and at the same time the idea that America is invincible and nothing so catastrophic could happen without someone knowing or participating.

What about non-Americans who believe it? Let me tell you, no one here thinks that America is invincible (we think you guys are deluded and stupid Big Grin )

(19-02-2014 03:59 AM)Alexandro Wrote:  But to believe in the 9/11 conspiracy damages America. People around the world, already distrusting the US, cry foul play, citing the truthers and the "evidence" provided by them, and not just in islamic countries.

As you can see from what I just said, the US don't need anything more to be damaged and distrusted. Considering also all the wars you've started, everyone hates your country already Drinking Beverage

As for the OP, I've only seen Americans saying it wasn't a conspiracy.

I wonder why Al-Qaeda had to plan this for so many years (it seemed relatively easy to do) especially if you think that airport safety was not so strict then and these people don't really have a problem to die as martyrs. There are 32098724014 more things they could have done but they didn't.

In other words, when it comes to American affairs, all the rest of the world is suspicious Big Grin

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
19-02-2014, 06:53 AM
Quite frankly I don't think it matters. That the US government is full of shit is something we already know and that we have known around the world since the early 60's.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
19-02-2014, 07:41 AM
What about non-Americans who believe it? Let me tell you, no one here thinks that America is invincible (we think you guys are deluded and stupid Big Grin )

Are you sure? I'm not an american but I know quite well what people think about the US.
For years I've been in the debunking community, I heard it all. The first sentence in a debate with truthers outside the US is almost everytime this: "how the most powerful nation can be brought on its knees by people who ride camels?" or "how it's possible that an airplane can fly towards the Pentagon without being hit by missiles?" (a lot of people don't know about the Reagan Airport next to the building or that there aren't missiles under the Pentagon). "how can the almighty CIA not have known about arabs taking flying lessons?". Blame Bruce Willis and Kiefer Sutherland for what people believe about America's invincibility.

As you can see from what I just said, the US don't need anything more to be damaged and distrusted. Considering also all the wars you've started, everyone hates your country already Drinking Beverage

Why are you assuming that I'm a US citizen? I'm not and I don't like most of the wars fought by americans since WWII.

As for the OP, I've only seen Americans saying it wasn't a conspiracy.

Actually the majority of people in non arabic or islamic countries don't believe in the conspiracy, and a lot of those who do, simply don't have enough informations, and as you said, there is much anti american sentiment anyway. Those who really believe in the conspiracy believe also in all the other theories, from the Kennedy assassination to the chemtrails, via the Moon hoax and the HAARP causing earthquakes, area 51 and the little green men. Mass delusion on a broad scale.

The real gospel: Jesus went rogue and preached love instead of genocide. God got angry and went old testament style on Jesus's ass, setting him up to be tortured and killed. The End.
19-02-2014, 08:22 AM
(19-02-2014 07:41 AM)Alexandro Wrote:  Are you sure? I'm not an american but I know quite well what people think about the US.
For years I've been in the debunking community, I heard it all. The first sentence in a debate with truthers outside the US is almost everytime this: "how the most powerful nation can be brought on its knees by people who ride camels?" or "how it's possible that an airplane can fly towards the Pentagon without being hit by missiles?" (a lot of people don't know about the Reagan Airport next to the building or that there aren't missiles under the Pentagon). "how can the almighty CIA not have known about arabs taking flying lessons?". Blame Bruce Willis and Kiefer Sutherland for what people believe about America's invincibility.

Where are you from? Because yes, it's considered a powerful nation, but not invincible. Now, if we're talking about stupid people who think that American patriotic movies are true, that's another issue...

(19-02-2014 07:41 AM)Alexandro Wrote:  Why are you assuming that I'm a US citizen? I'm not and I don't like most of the wars fought by americans since WWII.

Because I figured only an American would worry about their reputation Tongue
You didn't like most of the wars? So you liked some of them?

-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-02-2014, 08:23 AM
(19-02-2014 08:22 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 07:41 AM)Alexandro Wrote:  Are you sure? I'm not an american but I know quite well what people think about the US.

Where are you from? Because yes, it's considered a powerful nation, but not invincible. Now, if we're talking about stupid people who think that American patriotic movies are true, that's another issue...

(19-02-2014 07:41 AM)Alexandro Wrote:  Why are you assuming that I'm a US citizen? I'm not and I don't like most of the wars fought by americans since WWII.

Because I figured only an American would worry about their reputation Tongue
You didn't like most of the wars? So you liked some of them?

The Korean one was rather popular with the locals as I recall.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-02-2014, 08:43 AM
(19-02-2014 08:22 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You didn't like most of the wars? So you liked some of them?

There's Korea on down to Libya.

But I guess the question then is how much UN operations can be considered...

... this is my signature!
19-02-2014, 08:59 AM
I'm both swiss and italian.
Well, the first gulf war had its merits.
I'm not an advocate for the US, and as a debunker my concerns were more about the merit of the claims made by the conspiracy nuts, but I'm baffled when I hear that so many americans have so little trust in the government, no matter who's in charge.

The real gospel: Jesus went rogue and preached love instead of genocide. God got angry and went old testament style on Jesus's ass, setting him up to be tortured and killed. The End.
19-02-2014, 09:09 AM
(19-02-2014 08:59 AM)Alexandro Wrote:  I'm both swiss and italian.
Well, the first gulf war had its merits.
I'm not an advocate for the US, and as a debunker my concerns were more about the merit of the claims made by the conspiracy nuts, but I'm baffled when I hear that so many americans have so little trust in the government, no matter who's in charge.

It's certainly a bizarre attitude. If you ask a lot of Americans then apparently anyone elected to office higher than county sanitation commissioner gets immediately inducted into the Reptiloid Shadow Government and becomes a baby-eating gold-obsessed Satan-worshipping Bilderberg Illuminati UFO NWO warmongering Capitalist Communist Nazi pawn.

There's a pervasive and ever-delightful strain of idiocy which says:
"Skeptical" means not believing things,
I don't believe anything "the Man" says,
THEREFORE I am the most skeptical.

I don't get it either.

... this is my signature!
19-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Are we saying that sometimes war is good? Consider