Was 9/11 an inside job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Was 9/11 an inside job?
(21-02-2014 02:22 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Tell me I am NOT seeing a thread about 9/11 = inside job.

FML
LMAO
OMG

and a few more of thoseCensored

Yeah, I also can not believe there are people that are still arguing about this. Of course it was an inside job. Duuh!

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
21-02-2014, 02:28 PM
(21-02-2014 02:19 PM)Alexandro Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 12:44 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I don't mind admitting when the US really has screwed up and other parts of the world have the right to be angry about it. But, those screw ups aren't the only reason - far from it - why the US isn't liked in many parts of the world. Some other reasons include for example fabrications and misrepresentation of the facts, jealousy, there are always some who hate those with power, and we're not afraid to stand up against countries that would deal out bullshit. Does that make us perfect? No. Does that mean we can't and don't make mistakes? No. But it's fact that we're disliked for much more than we deserve to be disliked for. And how quickly much of the world forgets all the good that we do too.

Now about those wars. Besides the American Revolution and the American Civil War, (and maybe, if you stretch a little, the 2003 Iraq war) which wars did we start again? Cuz I don't see 2 to 3 wars being worthy of an "all the wars you've started" description. Drinking Beverage

Hey, those are not my words! Please check your quotes. Gasp
You have my sincere apologies. You were quoting the same post I should have been quoting, but your quote tags didn't work so it appeared to be your own words. I somehow skipped over the original post you were quoting so I didn't realize it. I corrected my post and again, I'm sorry about that.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
21-02-2014, 03:12 PM
(21-02-2014 12:44 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 06:47 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  As you can see from what I just said, the US don't need anything more to be damaged and distrusted. Considering also all the wars you've started, everyone hates your country already Drinking Beverage
I don't mind admitting when the US really has screwed up and other parts of the world have the right to be angry about it. But, those screw ups aren't the only reason - far from it - why the US isn't liked in many parts of the world. Some other reasons include for example fabrications and misrepresentation of the facts, jealousy, there are always some who hate those with power, and we're not afraid to stand up against countries that would deal out bullshit. Does that make us perfect? No. Does that mean we can't and don't make mistakes? No. But it's fact that we're disliked for much more than we deserve to be disliked for. And how quickly much of the world forgets all the good that we do too.

Now about those wars. Besides the American Revolution and the American Civil War, (and maybe, if you stretch a little, the 2003 Iraq war) which wars did we start again? Cuz I don't see 2 to 3 wars being worthy of an "all the wars you've started" description. Drinking Beverage

Edit:
Edited to correct the person quoted. My apologies to Alexandro who I incorrectly quoted.

...jealousy?

OK, seriously, we'd all love to live in Manhattan with our iPhones and Starbucks but being jealous of the US? Seriously, you're not as awesome as you'd like to think.

In my language, "American" is a synonym for "stupid" (and no, I'm not proud of it). People here hate Americans for various stereotypical reasons. The same happens with many other countries. Would you say that, for example, we hate the Chinese because we're jealous of them? Dodgy

We're talking about people here, not politicians. Why would the everyday Greek person envy the "power" of the American nation?

I don't hate the US any more than I hate any other country (I actually hate my country more than most countries). I was just commenting on the fact that people around the world do actually hate Americans and they don't need any more reasons to.

About the wars, I'm no historian, but I know the US cannot just stop intervening in every single war they may benefit from.

The mere fact that you think that we should include the Iraq war just "maybe, if you stretch a little" makes me think I shouldn't be bothering with this conversation.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
21-02-2014, 03:56 PM
(21-02-2014 03:12 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 12:44 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I don't mind admitting when the US really has screwed up and other parts of the world have the right to be angry about it. But, those screw ups aren't the only reason - far from it - why the US isn't liked in many parts of the world. Some other reasons include for example fabrications and misrepresentation of the facts, jealousy, there are always some who hate those with power, and we're not afraid to stand up against countries that would deal out bullshit. Does that make us perfect? No. Does that mean we can't and don't make mistakes? No. But it's fact that we're disliked for much more than we deserve to be disliked for. And how quickly much of the world forgets all the good that we do too.

Edit:
Edited to correct the person quoted. My apologies to Alexandro who I incorrectly quoted.

...jealousy?

OK, seriously, we'd all love to live in Manhattan with our iPhones and Starbucks but being jealous of the US? Seriously, you're not as awesome as you'd like to think.

In my language, "American" is a synonym for "stupid" (and no, I'm not proud of it). People here hate Americans for various stereotypical reasons. The same happens with many other countries. Would you say that, for example, we hate the Chinese because we're jealous of them? Dodgy

We're talking about people here, not politicians. Why would the everyday Greek person envy the "power" of the American nation?

I don't hate the US any more than I hate any other country (I actually hate my country more than most countries). I was just commenting on the fact that people around the world do actually hate Americans and they don't need any more reasons to.

About the wars, I'm no historian, but I know the US cannot just stop intervening in every single war they may benefit from.

The mere fact that you think that we should include the Iraq war just "maybe, if you stretch a little" makes me think I shouldn't be bothering with this conversation.

Well it is partially because a country with no great history has supplanted all the traditional european powers. National pride is a universal thing and the fact that over the last 100 years power has shifted to the point that only by combining all of Europe does it have anywhere near the pull that a single country used to have. Then you have America, an upstart country with an inflated Ego (and the military to back it up) and a sense of God Given Superiority not seen since the height of the British Empire, We are the current version of Rome not only do we force our politics on the world but our culture as well. We don't even consider most other places as important in the slightest way and it is infuriating to most people that a country that it is so much fun to look down your noses at is in fact the most powerful Nation on the planet, at the moment.

Hating America is easy because it makes it less painful how far most of the old powers have fallen. Greece has not been relevant in world politics in 2500 years, Italy in 1500 except for a bad alliance with Germany in the 1930's, Britain used to rule the world now it doesn't even rule it's own island anymore, that is a hard jagged pill to swallow for most people so it is instead much easier to make fun of the stupid Americans.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-02-2014, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 08:43 PM by donotwant.)
Is there any evidence for 9/11 being inside job?
21-02-2014, 08:34 PM
(21-02-2014 08:32 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Is there any evidence for 9/11 being inside job?

No

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-02-2014, 08:44 PM
(21-02-2014 08:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 08:32 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Is there any evidence for 9/11 being inside job?

No

Well then case is pretty much closed Big Grin
21-02-2014, 08:48 PM
I dont even understand how one can listen to Alex Jones for more than 5 minutes without bursting out in laughter.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
21-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Evidence, yeah... still waiting, meanwhile the truthers are still making money.

The real gospel: Jesus went rogue and preached love instead of genocide. God got angry and went old testament style on Jesus's ass, setting him up to be tortured and killed. The End.
21-02-2014, 10:13 PM
(21-02-2014 09:22 PM)Alexandro Wrote:  Evidence, yeah... still waiting, meanwhile the truthers are still making money.

Well at least they're not hurting and killing ppl.