Was Christianity invented to squash jewish rebellion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: Was Christianity invented to squash jewish rebellion?
(15-11-2013 12:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 09:43 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  No, it was not.

This thread seems like a place where atheists go and gripe about Christianity while parading under the garb of science.

I may be wrong, I doubt it

The people here worship science, the science they believe in that is. The science they don't believe in is denounced as not being science.

Well seeing as how you can barley grasp economics, it is not surprising you have what seams to be fear of intelligence.
We don't 'worship science', it doesn't run our lives. We enjoy the learning process and how it can enrich our lives by promoting learning.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2013, 08:13 AM
(16-11-2013 08:00 AM)Question Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 12:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  The people here worship science, the science they believe in that is. The science they don't believe in is denounced as not being science.

Well seeing as how you can barley grasp economics, it is not surprising you have what seams to be fear of intelligence.
We don't 'worship science', it doesn't run our lives. We enjoy the learning process and how it can enrich our lives by promoting learning.

You use the Socratic method, which is a scientific discovery, to think like an intelligent person every day.

So if you think, you use the Socratic Method, so yes science kind of does run your life.
16-11-2013, 08:19 AM
(16-11-2013 08:13 AM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 08:00 AM)Question Wrote:  Well seeing as how you can barley grasp economics, it is not surprising you have what seams to be fear of intelligence.

You use the Socratic method, which is a scientific discovery, to think like an intelligent person every day.

So if you think, you use the Socratic Method, so yes science kind of does run your life.

Not really - it's not the same as worship, and intelligence isn't just limited to the sciences. There are other qualifiers that play a factor in intelligence.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
17-11-2013, 01:15 AM
This is my first post !
I will admit I have come here to learn how to attack and destroy all beliefs that have no evidence.
So please help me do this more effectively.
The privilege given to Religion to Lie and cheat is amazing and the lack of understanding of the power of evidence to clearly show truth ( and have a better life ) is amazing.
The KillKillKilltoTheThird person seems to have not bothered to learn what science is
or to bother to learn from the great ancient thinkers such as Socrates
I do hope we find a vault with Vespasian's strategic plan clearly he had a team of very capable people
Fighting a jewish rebellion with an alternative story is what a good leader would do.
Vespasian would clearly have the people with this skill set
His huge stadiums to lull the population with stupid games still attract huge public support
I suggest all get a copy of mark fultons book when he publishes
KillKillKilltoTheThird pretending your faith should be respected thats your problem
telling people that Faith as way of knowing the world is the worst way to gain real Knowledge
YEP i am here to attack and disrespect any faith
[+] 3 users Like PigMonkeyandFrog's post
17-11-2013, 08:47 AM
(17-11-2013 01:15 AM)PigMonkeyandFrog Wrote:  This is my first post !
I will admit I have come here to learn how to attack and destroy all beliefs that have no evidence.
So please help me do this more effectively.
The privilege given to Religion to Lie and cheat is amazing and the lack of understanding of the power of evidence to clearly show truth ( and have a better life ) is amazing.
The KillKillKilltoTheThird person seems to have not bothered to learn what science is
or to bother to learn from the great ancient thinkers such as Socrates
I do hope we find a vault with Vespasian's strategic plan clearly he had a team of very capable people
Fighting a jewish rebellion with an alternative story is what a good leader would do.
Vespasian would clearly have the people with this skill set
His huge stadiums to lull the population with stupid games still attract huge public support
I suggest all get a copy of mark fultons book when he publishes
KillKillKilltoTheThird pretending your faith should be respected thats your problem
telling people that Faith as way of knowing the world is the worst way to gain real Knowledge
YEP i am here to attack and disrespect any faith

Not to mention that Josephus actually worked for them and most likely wrote the gospels. Think about it, poor jewish fisherman most likely wouldn't know Greek.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
17-11-2013, 09:04 AM
I&I, you're a cunt.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
17-11-2013, 09:08 AM
(17-11-2013 09:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I&I, you're a cunt.

Is that your expert opinion? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
17-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Yes it is.
I have studied I&I and have concluded that he has the rare disease Cuntitis which is triggering his brain in such a way that it's forcing him to be a total cunt.

17-11-2013, 09:36 AM
(17-11-2013 09:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes it is.
I have studied I&I and have concluded that he has the rare disease Cuntitis which is triggering his brain in such a way that it's forcing him to be a total cunt.

Also cuntitis can be inflamed when a stick is up said cunt.

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
17-11-2013, 09:37 AM
And I think it goes without saying that this particular subject's (I&I) condition is always inflamed.