Was Earmuffs banned?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Was Earmuffs banned?
(09-11-2017 08:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 08:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Um, what?

...from this thread.

Glad to see you still around.
Never left. Not sure what gave you that idea.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2017, 08:23 PM
(09-11-2017 08:20 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 08:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...from this thread.

Glad to see you still around.
Never left. Not sure what gave you that idea.

NVM

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-11-2017, 08:29 PM
(09-11-2017 08:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 08:20 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Never left. Not sure what gave you that idea.

NVM
My concerns were addressed by Revenant's answers to my questions, and once I addressed Vera's over the top accusations, I didn't have much more to say on the matter.
10-11-2017, 02:07 PM
(08-11-2017 04:22 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I'm trying to give Muffs the benefit of the doubt...

Mate... there's no "benefit of the doubt" about Earmuffs' oft-repeated and personally offensive allegations about other people on these forums. And his so-called "apology" for his grand finale performance was intended solely to inflame the situation even further.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
10-11-2017, 02:37 PM
(09-11-2017 08:29 PM)Stevil Wrote:  accusations

English, do you even speak it? Facepalm

And the only thing over the top, besides the little shitwit, was you trying to come up with the most ludicrous "defences".

Like I said, so very telling who the shitwit's defenders are.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-11-2017, 02:45 PM
(10-11-2017 02:07 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 04:22 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I'm trying to give Muffs the benefit of the doubt...

Mate... there's no "benefit of the doubt" about Earmuffs' oft-repeated and personally offensive allegations about other people on these forums. And his so-called "apology" for his grand finale performance was intended solely to inflame the situation even further.

I have to agree with this, I love to give people the benefit of the doubt because as a majorly flawed human being I want to give benefit of doubt because I would hope others would do the same for me but there comes a time when you have to step to the plate and say enough is enough and again benefit of the doubt comes to play as in would I want my friends and associates to stick up for me in the face of such a vile accusation, and yes I would, there can be no excuse for such behaviour and I would stand up even if I majorly disliked the accused because it is the right thing to do.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-11-2017, 04:05 PM
In my opinion, Earmuffs doesn't deserve a 34 page debate of whether or not his deplorable behavior warranted banning. I expect he would be thrilled to know it caused such a stir. It's done. It was the right decision. The only reason I have continued to read page after page of this, day after day, was to see if (hopefully) Banjo had come to his senses and returned to the forum family. I will resist the urge to click on this thread again.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
10-11-2017, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 04:46 PM by adey67.)
(10-11-2017 04:05 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  In my opinion, Earmuffs doesn't deserve a 34 page debate of whether or not his deplorable behavior warranted banning. I expect he would be thrilled to know it caused such a stir. It's done. It was the right decision. The only reason I have continued to read page after page of this, day after day, was to see if (hopefully) Banjo had come to his senses and returned to the forum family. I will resist the urge to click on this thread again.

Last time he got angry and threw a wobbly he disappeared for quite some time at least 2 months, if he surfaces again I'll drop you a PM if I catch where he's at before you do. Smile
Tell you what though, if Muffs is reading this he'd probably be quite miffed at the ratio of pro ban to anti ban imo
10-11-2017, 05:20 PM
(10-11-2017 02:07 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

Sure, his apology was not an apology, that's why I thought he was forced into it. But, I didn't see anything in his recent activity which warrants a ban. I don't think the admins should have banned him simply because he asked for it. They wanted to restrict his privileges (I don't agree with that either) but they could have done that, they didn't need his agreement on doing that.

I find your own position on anti Muslims much more horrible that anything EarMuffs has done on this forum.

I do feel Muffs ought to have been treated more severely for his harassment on Mr Woof, but I think this recent episode he should have just been requested to stop making this child rape allegation.

Many people went way over the top on this.

But, I'm not a moderator and so my opinion is just that.
10-11-2017, 05:25 PM
(10-11-2017 02:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 08:29 PM)Stevil Wrote:  accusations

English, do you even speak it? Facepalm

And the only thing over the top, besides the little shitwit, was you trying to come up with the most ludicrous "defences".

Like I said, so very telling who the shitwit's defenders are.
And again, snark and vitriol from you.
I don't get your anger towards me, but I don't really care either.
You have not actually read what I have written, you have read between the lines and invented a narrative that gets you worked up. I don't get it, but I don't care either. You are obviously not interested in hearing me out.