Was Earmuffs banned?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2017, 09:50 PM
RE: Was Earmuffs banned?
(10-11-2017 06:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  If it bothers you, click the Report button, let the moderators know, they tell the offender to stop it, and then the issue is done.

Uh, that's kinda what happened. Only the offender didn't stop, so he got banned ... and here you are protesting his banning.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-11-2017, 10:07 PM
(10-11-2017 09:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 09:05 PM)Stevil Wrote:  You accuse me of generalising gays

You did and it was one of the stupidest things I've seen posted here.
That's how you read it, but that's actually not what my post said.

(10-11-2017 09:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  
Quote:You have gotten personal against me for who knows what reason.

See above. What are you, 12? And how long have you interacted with people? For five minutes? Facepalm
Really, I don't see the need to attack someone because you don't like (or even understand) their position.

My questions/concerns were actually for the moderators and were answered maturely by the moderators. Your interaction has just been a big off point tangent.

Your posts have just been attacks on me. Perhaps that's how you converse with people over the internet (hopefully not in real life), but I have no interest in that approach of interaction.

You criticise Muffs for talking in an attacking/insulting way, and that's exactly what you have done to me. I don't get it. But hey, whatever makes you happy.
10-11-2017, 10:08 PM
(10-11-2017 09:50 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 06:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  If it bothers you, click the Report button, let the moderators know, they tell the offender to stop it, and then the issue is done.

Uh, that's kinda what happened. Only the offender didn't stop, so he got banned ... and here you are protesting his banning.
No, that's not what happened at all. He didn't get banned for repeatedly offending.
10-11-2017, 10:35 PM
(10-11-2017 09:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 09:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I'm not trying to be noble, and I'm not Earmuff's fan.
The guy didn't get banned for accusing Siz of being a Child Rapist, so all these protests of my protests are actually off point.

He got banned for refusing to apologize for making a ridiculously severe accusation. You can't separate the accusation he made from why he got banned.
He didn't get banned for refusing to apologise.
10-11-2017, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 11:10 PM by Chas.)
(10-11-2017 06:08 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 05:58 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I think I was one of them (cant be sure though) but my point is its not in the same league as pederasty insults frankly not even in the same ball park.
No, I'd say Siz's stance is far worse. Siz stance is against millions of people, it's bigotry and it's ongoing.

Muff's post was a single instance and it was just a nothing insult really. It was meaningless, he offered no proof or reason, it was just a spur of the moment lashing out.
Siz's stance on muslims, muslims clothes, muslim's desire not to make an oath on the bible continues. Siz's stance has real meaning and real impact.

Muff's single post really was a nothing insult, a throw away comment.

Get it through your head - it was libelous. Your false equivalences are just that - false.

He wouldn't retract or apologize, so he got hammered. And his faux apology was a big "fuck you" to this forum.

Good riddance.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
10-11-2017, 11:25 PM
(10-11-2017 10:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Get it through your head - it was libelous. Your false equivalences are just that - false.

He wouldn't retract or apologize, so he got hammered. And his faux apology was a big "fuck you" to this forum.

Good riddance.
That's all well and good, but that's also not why he was banned. He wasn't asked by the moderators to apologise or retract.
11-11-2017, 01:38 AM
(10-11-2017 11:25 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 10:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Get it through your head - it was libelous. Your false equivalences are just that - false.

Good riddance.
That's all well and good, but that's also not why he was banned. He wasn't asked by the moderators to apologise or retract.

He wasn't banned, he bailed. And decided he might as well shit all over the ship while he was bailing. Props for that at least.

#sigh
11-11-2017, 02:40 AM
(10-11-2017 11:25 PM)Stevil Wrote:  

Good riddance.

He's permabanned. He's not coming back. Nitpicking won't change it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
11-11-2017, 05:18 AM
(11-11-2017 02:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 11:25 PM)Stevil Wrote:  That's all well and good, but that's also not why he was banned. He wasn't asked by the moderators to apologise or retract.

He's permabanned. He's not coming back. Nitpicking won't change it.
I'm not nitpicking and not trying to get him back here. My intent was to find out what happened. I think I have a reasonable understanding now. From recent posts of many others, it seems many people don't understand why he was banned, they seem happy he was banned, but they don't actually know why.
11-11-2017, 05:55 AM
(11-11-2017 05:18 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 02:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  He's permabanned. He's not coming back. Nitpicking won't change it.
I'm not nitpicking and not trying to get him back here. My intent was to find out what happened. I think I have a reasonable understanding now. From recent posts of many others, it seems many people don't understand why he was banned, they seem happy he was banned, but they don't actually know why.

Yeah yeah, it's just that people find it wierd you're still posting here. You say you understand why he was banned. Kewl, now let's forget about him. Some didn't like him, some did like him, some didn't care:

Previous statements explained what happened well enough. This very post I've written is redundant in itself.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post