Was Earmuffs banned?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Was Earmuffs banned?
(13-11-2017 04:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 04:37 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  This thread isn't about Earmuffs anymore. It's about you coming back over and over because you can't stand "losing" a trivial internet argument, that at this point amounts to one thing: You keep repeating yourself, and it's annoying. It will go away the moment you say "Fuck you guys, I'm not explaining this anymore". That's what we've been waiting for you to say about 20 goddamn pages ago.
It's not about winning an argument. What is there to win? Lately it has simply been me clarifying my own position (not me trying to convince anyone that I am right) but simply me clarifying my position to some people who have struggled to understand what my position is.

As I've said, I'm a patient person. If someone misunderstands my position or asks a question about it then I will do my best to clarify.
If it makes you annoyed to read me repeating myself and if you either already understand my position or don't care, then simply skip reading my posts here. Just because I post them, doesn't mean you have to read them. There are a couple of people I have been talking to directly, so the main intent was for them rather than a wider audience.

You clarified your position a long time ago. You don't have to keep doing it over and over. So stop already!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
13-11-2017, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 05:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-11-2017 12:26 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 11:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh, for crying out loud, people, is this "conversation" still going on? When are you all going to get tired of repeating yourselves? Facepalm

Hey, one thing was cleared up for me with regards to why Earmuffs was banned, so it was a little bit productive. Cool

I was disappointed to learn he was not a proper cunt, only a faux cunt in a cheap sheep fucker Sears poncho. That means I still need a proper cunt sheep fucker as point on the ground among the Maori to run the next Manuka honey $50US/lb scam. Stevil, ain't you a sheep fucker who lives amidst the Maori? Don't worry if you're not a proper cunt yet, I have faith you can learn assuming you're already a sheep fucker. .... In the event Stevil can't learn, who else around here lives in the place which has the self-described enviable worldwide strategic military advantage of a dagger pointing at the heart of Antarctica?

#sigh
13-11-2017, 04:59 PM
(13-11-2017 04:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It's not about winning an argument. What is there to win? Lately it has simply been me clarifying my own position (not me trying to convince anyone that I am right) but simply me clarifying my position to some people who have struggled to understand what my position is.

As I've said, I'm a patient person. If someone misunderstands my position or asks a question about it then I will do my best to clarify.
If it makes you annoyed to read me repeating myself and if you either already understand my position or don't care, then simply skip reading my posts here. Just because I post them, doesn't mean you have to read them. There are a couple of people I have been talking to directly, so the main intent was for them rather than a wider audience.

[Image: img_13565809ce56718cb.jpg]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
13-11-2017, 05:09 PM
(13-11-2017 04:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I was disappointed to learn he was not a proper cunt, only a faux cunt in a cheap sheep fucker Sears poncho. That means I still need a proper cunt sheep fucker as point on the ground among the Maori to run the next Manuka honey $50US/lb scam. Stevil, ain't you a sheep fucker who lives amidst the Maori? Don't worry if you're not a proper cunt yet, I have faith you can learn assuming you're already a sheep fucker. .... In the event Stevil can't learn, who else around here lives in the place which has the self-described enviable worldwide strategic military advantage of a dagger pointing at the heart of Antarctica?
You do realise that Australia have many more sheep than we do.
13-11-2017, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 05:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-11-2017 05:09 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 04:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I was disappointed to learn he was not a proper cunt, only a faux cunt in a cheap sheep fucker Sears poncho. That means I still need a proper cunt sheep fucker as point on the ground among the Maori to run the next Manuka honey $50US/lb scam. Stevil, ain't you a sheep fucker who lives amidst the Maori? Don't worry if you're not a proper cunt yet, I have faith you can learn assuming you're already a sheep fucker. .... In the event Stevil can't learn, who else around here lives in the place which has the self-described enviable worldwide strategic military advantage of a dagger pointing at the heart of Antarctica?
You do realise that Australia have many more sheep than we do.

I checked at Costco, New Zealand lamb costs 50% more than Australian lamb. I can only assume it's from the additional labor cost associated with tenderizing it. Also, Australians are dickheads, not cunts.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-11-2017, 05:18 PM
(13-11-2017 05:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 05:09 PM)Stevil Wrote:  You do realise that Australia have many more sheep than we do.

I checked at Costco, New Zealand lamb costs 50% more than Australian lamb. I can only assume it's from the additional labor cost associated with tenderizing it.

I dunno mate,I'm given to understand that new Zealand sheep are more expensive because like most things in new Zealand they're incestuous, apparently all the family pounding makes the meat softer. Wink Laugh out load Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-11-2017, 05:34 PM
(13-11-2017 05:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 05:09 PM)Stevil Wrote:  You do realise that Australia have many more sheep than we do.

I checked at Costco, New Zealand lamb costs 50% more than Australian lamb. I can only assume it's from the additional labor cost associated with tenderizing it.
You don't need to pay people to tenderise your sheep, they pay the farmer for the privilege. We don't have Disneyland down here, so what else is there to do?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
13-11-2017, 05:43 PM
(13-11-2017 05:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 05:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I checked at Costco, New Zealand lamb costs 50% more than Australian lamb. I can only assume it's from the additional labor cost associated with tenderizing it.
You don't need to pay people to tenderise your sheep, they pay the farmer for the privilege. We don't have Disneyland down here, so what else is there to do?

I'm telling you that this marketable, you just have to know how to market it. "Lambs Raised with TLC, LLC." reads good to me. Thumbsup

#sigh
13-11-2017, 05:49 PM
(13-11-2017 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 05:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  You don't need to pay people to tenderise your sheep, they pay the farmer for the privilege. We don't have Disneyland down here, so what else is there to do?

I'm telling you that this marketable, you just have to know how to market it. "Lambs Raised with TLC, LLC." reads good to me. Thumbsup

Don't forget "reared by family", people love the personal touch tooTongue
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
13-11-2017, 06:03 PM
(13-11-2017 05:49 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm telling you that this marketable, you just have to know how to market it. "Lambs Raised with TLC, LLC." reads good to me. Thumbsup

Don't forget "reared by family", people love the personal touch tooTongue

Excellent point. Everyone loves supporting family farms.
"Lambs Raised with TLC - A Cooperative of Family Farms Dedicated to Saving Ovines from the Convicts in the Penal Colony since 1642"

#sigh