Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
02-11-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Was Earmuffs banned?
(02-11-2017 04:00 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:Should I call you a paedo Fred?

[Image: 0af6b2f1f46839c40bcc53fa0d37f729--pedobe...-stuff.jpg]

Well you certainly have a sense of humour I'll give you that one Fred but surely you can see in reality this is not even remotely funny, what if someone discovered SYZs details and took this shit seriously, it could totally ruin his life. Its nasty shit and shouldn't be trivialized
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
02-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Doxxing is serious and should be met with a permaban for sure. I could easily tell earmuffs was just making a point, though.
02-11-2017, 04:26 PM
What kind of assholes would we be if we denied Muffsy's last wish? Angel

#righttobanlaws

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
02-11-2017, 04:39 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
02-11-2017, 05:25 PM
(02-11-2017 04:00 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:Should I call you a paedo Fred?

[Image: 0af6b2f1f46839c40bcc53fa0d37f729--pedobe...-stuff.jpg]

I thought you were a middle school math teacher, Fred. Blink
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
02-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Earmuffs: good guy, asset to the forum, nice balance of quality posts and irreverent crazy posts.
Earmuffs banned: understandable.

02-11-2017, 05:35 PM
So fucking what? Like I’m supposed to be terrified to joke around about shit because of some shit ass job?
02-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Can't say I ever gave a shit about Muffs, whose opinions struck me as fashioned rather than heartfelt. Lotsa shock-value, little depth ... meh. Been there, done that, got the bookmarks.

Banjy, if you you want to go down swingin' for him, that's your bidness, but really, I can't say I care much about that either. You're an okay guy most of the time, but not so inspiring that I feel your opinions are really weighty. And you've taken enough unfair shots at me and others that I wonder where you really stand.

I hope you get back to drumming and find your catharsis there. You really shouldn't look for it on an Internet forum. That's just asking for horseshit and trouble.

Bottom line: this is forum flummery, and it really doesn't matter. Nothing that happens here in this thread is going to affect your life. <insert drama-llama .gif here>

*yawn*
[+] 10 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
02-11-2017, 07:01 PM
Think about it this way, if it was meant to be a joke, then that makes you just as overly sensitive as those who are overly sensitive, SJW's for instance. You call it a joke, a horrible joke yes, but a joke, he did an apology for it, even if you don't accept it.

Earmuff always striked me as a 'Take No Shit' person. His refusal to back down my stem from that, as you all knew he was joking but you all still got very offended by it. Kind of sad when the very thing you accuse people of doing always to you if the very thing you do to other people.

Don't get me wrong, it was a horrible thing to say to a person. However, given what I'm reading he didn't mean any ill harm, so the only reason to ban him was on hurt feelings.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin