Was Hitler talking about his own propoganda, or those who lied about the holocaust?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Was Hitler talking about his own propoganda, or those who lied about the holocaust?
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

“What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.”

“The victor will never be asked if he told the truth. ”

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.”

“The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.”

“While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.
It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.”

“Instruction in world history in the so-called high schools is even today in a very sorry condition. Few teachers understand that the study of history can never be to learn historical dates and events by heart and recite them by rote; that what matters is not whether the child knows exactly when this battle or that was fought, when a general was born, or even when a monarch (usually a very insignificant one) came into the crown of his forefathers. No, by the living God, this is very unimportant. To 'learn' history means to seek and find the forces which are the causes leading to those effects which we subsequently perceive as historical events.”

“But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.”

“The scream of the twelve-inch shrapnel is more penetrating than the hiss from a thousand Jewish newspaper vipers. Therefore let them go on with their hissing.” (remember that's by adolf hitler not me.)

While many people think Hitler was an insane crazed man (courtesy of propaganda) he was actually quite capable, and intellectual, and quite the artist... I still don't know why he wasn't accepted into the art school. But more to the point, these are all quotes by Adolf Hitler. Adolf Hitler did know that there were rumors going around about the mass murder of Jews. (regardless of whether he was the perpetrator or not) And he probably knew that he was going to lose the war. Sooo... what do you think of these quotes? It's a silly question really, most of you believe in the holocaust so you'll say that he was talking about his own lie, however, what if he's not?

[Image: tumblr_l1auatdz3N1qzor87o1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: Was Hitler talking about his own propoganda, or those who lied about the holocaust?
Do you really need three threads about holocaust denial?

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: Was Hitler talking about his own propoganda, or those who lied about the holocaust?
Yeah seriously dude, could this not have fit into the original thread you started? I'm closing this one. Feel free to copy and paste back into the OT.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed