Was Jesus a Mason, an Illuminati?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2016, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 12:15 AM by Deltabravo.)
RE: Was Jesus a Mason, an Illuminati?
(06-11-2016 06:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 06:05 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Go put your tinfoil hat on and go vote for Trump like you said you are going to.

America is going to get its very own Rob Ford in a couple of days thanks to people like you. Shame on you Bucky.

Fucking liar. I never said I was voting for him.
So. remember that rant you wrote a couple weeks ago, when you said you were leaving .... apparently you
a. don't remember it ?
b. didn't mean it ?

I see that NOTHING you say can be believed.
The scum likes of you can't shame anyone.

If it's inconvenient, it's a joke.
What a sad little man.

Bucky, you need to grow up.

People can make up their own minds and if anyone actually is interested in anything I post and want to know why I said it or whether it is true, they can always pm me. I haven't had one pm here questioning anything I have posted.

I suppose it's convenient for you to throw abuse and insults around.

Lighten up.

You might also want to comment on the view that Jesus was a carpenter. That seems to come from one mention of his being in the place of work of his father. Jesus disappears, in the NT narrative, through his youth and returns as a preacher and political activist, organising a famine relief and confronting the Jewish leadership. Where is he a carpenter in all of this?

Then he tells his disciples that he and they are privy to ideas that no one else is. What do you make of that?

It may be that I used a provocative title to this thread, but I would like to have anyone's view of what the import of that is. We have been led to believe that Jesus was a buddhistic preacher but there are a number of aspects of the NT which suggest he:

1. Is descended from the line of David.
2. Has a tekton for a father, which may mean a builder, and that doesn't mean he is an artisan, because there is nothing in the NT to say he is an artisan or trained as one.
3. Is born into a religion or culture which has motifs such as virgin birth, the three kings, walking on water, healing the sick, raises the dead.

That would not make him a hippy carpenter who has studied Zen.

You know why this upsets you Bucky and I know too. It challenges your received belief system and your mission on this forum. You are actually every bit a troll in your own way because you don't want to see normal discussion take place unless it conforms to your views. I haven't ragged you around this forum hurling abuse at you. You come to me. I react but I don't gratuitously initiate any nastiness towards anyone.

I will add this. My interest here is to debunk western religions because I believe they stem from worship of sky gods or celestial figures. They focus on a male god in the sky in whose image man is supposedly made. I look up at the sky and I see the same star configurations as the ancients did and there is a big man figure up there. It's convenient to religions to ignore this because it makes them look ridiculous so they retreat to the position that the Judeo-Christian god is an elastic concept while hanging onto rites, rituals, superstitions and bogus history to prop them up in the minds of the gullible. As a result of this fraud on humanity we have national groups who, oner the years, and today, have relied on this narrative to prop up nationalistic claims based on their divine origin and in the course of this have created monarchical regimes, waged wars, killed millions of people and subjected the larger portion of mankind to mind control whereby people think it is going to get them some reward by haranguing others into believing some nonsense about a Jesus character, their Arian ancestry, or wailing against a stone wall or waging Jihad. It's all the same stuff dressed up to suit the audience.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2016, 11:59 PM
(06-11-2016 11:53 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 06:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fucking liar. I never said I was voting for him.
So. remember that rant you wrote a couple weeks ago, when you said you were leaving .... apparently you
a. don't remember it ?
b. didn't mean it ?

What a sad little man.

People can make up their own minds and if anyone actually is interested in anything I post and want to know why I said it or whether it is true, they can always pm me. I haven't had one pm here questioning anything I have posted.

Lighten up.

You might also want to comment on the view that Jesus was a carpenter. That seems to come from one mention of his being in the place of work of his father. Jesus disappears, in the NT narrative, through his youth and returns as a preacher and political activist, organising a famine relief and confronting the Jewish leadership. Where is he a carpenter in all of this?

Then he tells his disciples that he and they are privy to ideas that no one else is. What do you make of that?

It may be that I used a provocative title to this thread, but I would like to have anyone's view of what the import of that is. We have been led to believe that Jesus was a buddhistic preacher but there are a number of aspects of the NT which suggest he:

2. Has a tekton for a father, which may mean a builder, and that doesn't mean he is an artisan, because there is nothing in the NT to say he is an artisan or trained as one.
3. Is born into a religion or culture which has motifs such as virgin birth, the three kings, walking on water, healing the sick, raises the dead.

You know why this upsets you Bucky and I know too. It challenges your received belief system and your mission on this forum. You are actually every bit a troll in your own way because you don't want to see normal discussion take place unless it conforms to your views. I haven't ragged you around this forum hurling abuse at you. You come to me. I react but I don't gratuitously initiate any nastiness to anyone.

When someone shits on the carpet as often as you do, it's no surprise that some around here have far less patience for you and your carpet shitting antics.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-11-2016, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 05:59 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-11-2016 11:53 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 06:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fucking liar. I never said I was voting for him.
a. don't remember it ?
b. didn't mean it ?

What a sad little man.

Lighten up.

You know why this upsets you Bucky and I know too. It challenges your received belief system and your mission on this forum. You are actually every bit a troll in your own way because you don't want to see normal discussion take place unless it conforms to your views. I haven't ragged you around this forum hurling abuse at you. You come to me. I react but I don't gratuitously initiate any nastiness towards anyone.

I will add this. My interest here is to debunk western religions because I believe they stem from worship of sky gods or celestial figures. They focus on a male god in the sky in whose image man is supposedly made. I look up at the sky and I see the same star configurations as the ancients did and there is a big man figure up there. It's convenient to religions to ignore this because it makes them look ridiculous so they retreat to the position that the Judeo-Christian god is an elastic concept while hanging onto rites, rituals, superstitions and bogus history to prop them up in the minds of the gullible. As a result of this fraud on humanity we have national groups who, oner the years, and today, have relied on this narrative to prop up nationalistic claims based on their divine origin and in the course of this have created monarchical regimes, waged wars, killed millions of people and subjected the larger portion of mankind to mind control whereby people think it is going to get them some reward by haranguing others into believing some nonsense about a Jesus character, their Arian ancestry, or wailing against a stone wall or waging Jihad. It's all the same stuff dressed up to suit the audience.

I don't even read the crap you post any more. NOTHING you write upsets anyone. It's seriously ironic the moron who says he's leaving, writes a LONG rant about it, and how's he's respected elsewhere, (*sure* you are) then turns around, comes back, and thinks he should be preaching to others about what they need to do.

Fuck off, db.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-11-2016, 01:20 PM
(07-11-2016 05:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 11:53 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky, you need to grow up.

Lighten up.

I don't even read the crap you post any more. NOTHING you write upsets anyone. It's seriously ironic the moron who says he's leaving, writes a LONG rant about it, and how's he's respected elsewhere, (*sure* you are) then turns around, comes back, and thinks he should be preaching to others about what they need to do.

Fuck off, db.

Temper tantrums on TA. Grow up...and deal with the issues I raised.

The Judeo-Christian God is derived from a star formation in the shape of a man.

Discuss.
08-11-2016, 01:22 PM
(06-11-2016 11:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 11:53 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky, you need to grow up.

Lighten up.

You know why this upsets you Bucky and I know too. It challenges your received belief system and your mission on this forum. You are actually every bit a troll in your own way because you don't want to see normal discussion take place unless it conforms to your views. I haven't ragged you around this forum hurling abuse at you. You come to me. I react but I don't gratuitously initiate any nastiness to anyone.

When someone shits on the carpet as often as you do, it's no surprise that some around here have far less patience for you and your carpet shitting antics.

He said "shit". Gasp

And he's only 12. Gasp
08-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Of course, Orion is the big man in the sky and he figures in the Talmud as 'Kislev' which corresponds to our November, December.

"The Talmud identified the 12 constellations of the zodiac with the 12 months of the Hebrew calendar. The correspondence of the constellations with their names in Hebrew and the months is as follows:

Aries - Ṭaleh - Nisan
Taurus - Shor - Iyar
Gemini - Teomim - Sivan
Cancer - Sarṭon - Tammuz
Leo - Ari - Av
Virgo - Betulah - Elul
Libra - Moznayim - Tishrei
Scorpio - 'Aḳrab - Cheshvan
Sagittarius - Ḳasshat - Kislev
Capricorn - Gedi - Tevet
Aquarius - D'li - Shevat
Pisces - Dagim - Adar

(Abraham was from Ur of the Chaldees so he was a Chaldean and the Talmud has these people as believing in astrology. my note) Astrologers from Babylon were called Kasdim/Kasdin (Chaldeans) in the Book of Daniel. In rabbinic literature, the term Chaldeans later was often used as a synonym with those who practiced astrology." Wiki

If you know anything about Orion you will know that it is most prominent in November and December and the Three Kings, which is dead ringer for the big guys phallus points up from the eastern horizon during these months. Ref: Look out your window.
08-11-2016, 01:52 PM
(08-11-2016 01:20 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 05:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't even read the crap you post any more. NOTHING you write upsets anyone. It's seriously ironic the moron who says he's leaving, writes a LONG rant about it, and how's he's respected elsewhere, (*sure* you are) then turns around, comes back, and thinks he should be preaching to others about what they need to do.

Fuck off, db.

Temper tantrums on TA. Grow up...and deal with the issues I raised.

The Judeo-Christian God is derived from a star formation in the shape of a man.

Discuss.

There's nothing to discuss.
You presented NO EVIDENCE or support for your dot connecting, fool.
Archaeologists and scholars KNOW where the Jews got their deity.
You don't as you are an ignorant idiot.
(It was not the stars).
Fuck you are stupid. The information is EASILY found. You'd rather play
"connect-my-imaginary-dots" than actually look for some real information.

Nothing new about that.

Abraham was not "from Ur". He was a myth. Your entire premise is BULLSHIT.
We have given you, multiple times the links to the archaeology that refutes this garbage. Repeating it, does not make it any more true.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-11-2016, 02:09 PM
(08-11-2016 01:36 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Of course, Orion is the big man in the sky and he figures in the Talmud as 'Kislev' which corresponds to our November, December.

"The Talmud identified the 12 constellations of the zodiac with the 12 months of the Hebrew calendar. The correspondence of the constellations with their names in Hebrew and the months is as follows:

Aries - Ṭaleh - Nisan
Taurus - Shor - Iyar
Gemini - Teomim - Sivan
Cancer - Sarṭon - Tammuz
Leo - Ari - Av
Virgo - Betulah - Elul
Capricorn - Gedi - Tevet
Aquarius - D'li - Shevat
Pisces - Dagim - Adar

(Abraham was from Ur of the Chaldees so he was a Chaldean and the Talmud has these people as believing in astrology. my note) Astrologers from Babylon were called Kasdim/Kasdin (Chaldeans) in the Book of Daniel. In rabbinic literature, the term Chaldeans later was often used as a synonym with those who practiced astrology." Wiki

If you know anything about Orion you will know that it is most prominent in November and December and the Three Kings, which is dead ringer for the big guys phallus points up from the eastern horizon during these months. Ref: Look out your window.

Except there is no Orion in that list. You are now connecting totally imaginary dots. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2016, 11:23 PM
The Hebrew word Mazarot, which literally means "constellations" or "zodiac", is used twice in the Hebrew Bible.[1] Specific constellations are also mentioned, such as Orion, named "Kesil" "כסיל",
08-11-2016, 11:27 PM
(08-11-2016 02:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 01:36 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Of course, Orion is the big man in the sky and he figures in the Talmud as 'Kislev' which corresponds to our November, December.

Aries - Ṭaleh - Nisan
Taurus - Shor - Iyar
Gemini - Teomim - Sivan
Cancer - Sarṭon - Tammuz
Leo - Ari - Av
Virgo - Betulah - Elul
Capricorn - Gedi - Tevet
Aquarius - D'li - Shevat
Pisces - Dagim - Adar

Except there is no Orion in that list. You are now connecting totally imaginary dots. Drinking Beverage
The Hebrew word Mazarot, which literally means "constellations" or "zodiac", is used twice in the Hebrew Bible.[1] Specific constellations are also mentioned, such as Orion (named "Kesil" "כסיל", literally: "fool"; possibly etymologically connected with "Kislev", the name for the ninth month of the Hebrew calendar (i.e. November–December), which, in turn, may derive from the Hebrew root K-S-L as in the words "kesel, kisla" (כֵּסֶל, כִּסְלָה, hope, positiveness), that is, hope for winter rains), which is mentioned three times: Job 9:9 ("He is the maker of the Bear and Orion"), Job 38:31 ("Can you loosen Orion's belt?"), and Amos 5:8 ("He who made the Pleiades and Orion").

In the Hebrew Bible the prophets scoffed at "star-gazers" (hoverei ha-shamayim) in Isaiah 47:13 and Jeremiah 10:2. Astrologers from Babylon were called Kasdim/Kasdin (Chaldeans) in the Book of Daniel. In rabbinic literature, the term Chaldeans later was often used as a synonym with those who practiced astrology.