Was Jesus a Mason, an Illuminati?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Was Jesus a Mason, an Illuminati?
(22-10-2016 04:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 04:15 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  BTW, my post uses the word "mason". Masons are skilled craftsmen. My great grandfather was a mason because he made stone monuments. He wasn't a member of the Freemasons. You conflate the two.

Dickhead.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2016, 06:04 PM
I have had my quota of TA abuse.

Banjo, I understand. My wife is in an almost terminal state and I really have no idea if she will ever pull out of this so I am not doing myself or her any favours by engaging in discussions which cause this level of abuse. I can ignore it but what is the point. Chat forums are supposed to places where people can engage in civilized conversation. I need that because it is, frankly, draining looking after someone who is bedridden for weeks at a time and only talks about their impending death. I have a son to look after.

I only get on peoples' nerves. If I say something about walking on Roman mosaics here when I walk my dogs it is because you have to experience that to understand how unimportant history is to people here. There is an enduring and ingrained dislike here for nonMuslim culture. This attitude permeates through all aspects of this society. I can't footnote my own observations nor can I reference views I have formed as a result of living in this place and observing what I do of the culture and customs of this place. I cant talk to any Muslim about any of this because they are all gripped by their cultlike religion. I cant talk about it here either because this forum operates along similar lines of a cult too and it ostracizes and rejects people who speak their minds.

I have done what I wanted to do here which was to put forward a view that our ancestors saw gods as celestial objects and the notion of god as a big man in the sky comes from observatin of a star constellation which rises through the sly and becomes prominent at Christmas. Over time this paricular constellation was imbued with male warrior attributes and this is the God of the Judeo-Christian and Muslim world. I find that, for me, explains where our modern notion of an invisible and elastic God comes from. I now see Christianity as a vehicle for giving people a god based on reason and respect for others and I see the miracles and life of Jesus as chaff which blows away in the wind.

Coming to an understanding of religions which have perplexed my mind all my life has been worth the effort, for me. I did this here so that this view would come up on internet searches and I did it in a controversial way to draw attention to it.

I have done this with other ideas which has helped raise awareness of the plight of those living with organic brain disorders and as a result of that I was invited to speak at a conference at the University of Paris last month.

I have several websites and am a member of a forum where I am respected and liked. I get support there. We all need that. I don't get any enjoyment coming here being controversial and being abused by people who think foul language and abuse makes them look "cool".

If they need this group to provide them with the support they need and that is the prevailing attitude here then it isn't for me. So, as I leave I will, as they say so rudely in these places, not let the door smack me on the ass.
25-10-2016, 07:32 PM
(25-10-2016 05:19 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 04:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Dickhead.

To put that into perspective of my confusion, I thought you were The Borg.

That is how messed up my mind gets.

No harm was personally directed at you.

Sorry if you were hurt. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-10-2016, 12:45 AM
For fuck sake stay gone this time you hack.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-10-2016, 01:23 PM
(25-10-2016 06:04 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  So, as I leave I will, as they say so rudely in these places, not let the door smack me on the ass.

—And don't forget to put the cat and the milk bottles out too.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-10-2016, 03:39 PM
But how will if find out if the illuminate convinced the mason's that the ancient Greeks where working with the aliens to think up Jesus?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
26-10-2016, 04:19 PM
(26-10-2016 03:39 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  But how will if find out if the illuminate convinced the mason's that the ancient Greeks where working with the aliens to think up Jesus?

You will find your answer in Egypt.
I feel sure of that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-10-2016, 04:52 PM
[Image: Jesus-w-UFO1.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
27-10-2016, 06:54 AM
I think Jesus was a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker.

Seriously, a mythology can be anything you want it to be.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
27-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Actually you guys don't need to wonder any longer, I happen to bring the sacred knowledge of what Jesus was or was not, the True knowledge I would say.

Its described perfectly on this very touching song:
(safe for work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R26lwGgOceM

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post