Was Jesus a Mason, an Illuminati?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Was Jesus a Mason, an Illuminati?
(21-10-2016 10:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 10:22 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I have read that the description of Jesus as a carpenter is actually incorrect, that he was actually a Tekton which interprets as stone mason. If one assumes that Jewish history is at least partly correct and that these people built the Temple of Jerusalem it seems more likely that the rulers of this people were more into stone masonry than capentry.

Jesus is said to be from a former ruling dynasty of the Jews so that would make him one of the crew that built the Temple.

Also, there is a passage in the NT, I'll look it up, in which Jesus is asked why he speaks in parables and he says it is because most people are kinda dumb and that only he and the disciples have access to the truth.

There's a view of historical analysis that the way things are now is pretty much the way they have always been subject to slow modification and incremental change. I think this applies to these ideas as well. There were rational "atheists", secularists in Roman and Greek times. Being an "atheist" in Greek and Roman times meant you didn't believe in their gods so in that sense "Christians" were atheists because they posited a god which was nothing more than the "word" and not Zeus or the Old Testament god. Or even Horus.

The Illuminati are a myth and Freemasonry is a product of the Middle Ages. Facepalm

You come up with the most idiotic shit. Popcorn

The Freemasons as I was told by one of them begin their religion at Hiram the wodow's son who was the builder of Solomon's temple. Instead of with Jesus or Moses or Abraham. That doesn't mean that they didn't get started in the middle ages, just that their speculation goes back to that person.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2016, 08:33 PM
(21-10-2016 11:03 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Yes. He also brought down the WTC with controlled demolitions and steals your socks from the drier.

Does he oversee the button crusher in the washing machine too?
03-11-2016, 08:35 PM
(22-10-2016 07:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  No he wasn't a Mason....

He was too busy getting drunk and playing bingo over at the Moose Lodge.....

Someone who knows how should now post Jesus the Missing Years by John Prine from Youtube.
03-11-2016, 10:54 PM
(03-11-2016 08:35 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 07:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  No he wasn't a Mason....

He was too busy getting drunk and playing bingo over at the Moose Lodge.....

Someone who knows how should now post Jesus the Missing Years by John Prine from Youtube.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2016, 05:53 PM
(03-11-2016 05:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 05:35 AM)Gert Heide Wrote:  Who started this stupid thread? Neither term has any meaning in relation to people living in Palestine two millennia ago. Why not ask if Siddhartha Gautama, who's said to be the twenty-fifth "buddha" and, therefore, very possibly as fictional as Jeebas, have also been a Mason or one of the "Illuminati"? Was Lao Tze involved in the attack on the Twin Towers? Are my goldfish neo-cons?

Observe.

(22-10-2016 09:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How in the actual fuck was Jesus a member of a Bavarian Enlightenment-era secret society?

Oh, right, DeltaBravo thread. So, we're just making shit up then?

There's the problem.

Like it was a joke, eh. Duh.
GaspFacepalm
06-11-2016, 05:56 PM
(06-11-2016 05:53 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 05:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Observe.

There's the problem.

Like it was a joke, eh. Duh.
GaspFacepalm

The problem is that the thread was indistinguishable from all of your other threads. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-11-2016, 05:56 PM
However, I did look into Ralph Ellis' claim that Jesus had a twin brother and I found that there is in fact evidence that there were Jesus Twins.
http://jesustwins.com

Over to you Chas. Moron.
06-11-2016, 05:57 PM
This is a "spot the joke" thread, by the way.
06-11-2016, 06:01 PM
How could we miss the joke ?
I see you ... db.

Remember you said "bye bye" a couple weeks ago ?
OF COURSE if RE says Jebus had a twin, it *must* be true.

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-11-2016, 06:01 PM
I started the thread to see how many cretinous responses I would get about my use of the words Mason and Illuminati. That's the humour of it. LMAO