Was Martin Luther King Jr assassinated by the government?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2012, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 08:21 AM by TheArcticSage.)
Was Martin Luther King Jr assassinated by the government?
Just wondering what you guys think of this.

Let's see the JFK Assassination, Bill Cooper's assassination, Martin Luther King's Assassination, 9/11, the holocaust. That's 5 conspiracies I currently believe in.

[Image: tumblr_lek64mRS6T1qakx30.gif]

Probably the RFK Assassination too...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: Was Martin Luther King Jr assassinated by the government?
I'm going with a big fat NO on this one too.
Fuck yes, I'm two for two, you're never gettin the internetz back mother fucker!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
25-03-2012, 10:16 AM
(25-03-2012 08:16 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Just wondering what you guys think of this.

Let's see the JFK Assassination, Bill Cooper's assassination, Martin Luther King's Assassination, 9/11, the holocaust. That's 5 conspiracies I currently believe in.

Probably the RFK Assassination too...
Nope, none of the above.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2012, 02:19 PM
(25-03-2012 09:04 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm going with a big fat NO on this one too.
Fuck yes, I'm two for two, you're never gettin the internetz back mother fucker!
Maybe you should look into the King Family Vs Loyd Jowers and Other Unknown Conspirators? You might find out I'm right.

The Trial

You should see the one for the RFK assassination. Tongue
25-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Money.

Its the biggest god on the planet and hardly anybody knows how the fucker operates (myself included)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-03-2012, 04:18 PM
(25-03-2012 04:15 PM)bemore Wrote:  Money.

Its the biggest god on the planet and hardly anybody knows how the fucker operates (myself included)
This video does a pretty good job of summing it up. No pun intended.

25-03-2012, 06:05 PM
(25-03-2012 04:18 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  This video does a pretty good job of summing it up. No pun intended.

It skirts the surface........ It doesnt explain it all properly and thouroughly........ Ive been trying to study the economy for years...... it just gets deeper and deeper.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-03-2012, 06:15 PM
(25-03-2012 06:05 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 04:18 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  This video does a pretty good job of summing it up. No pun intended.

It skirts the surface........ It doesnt explain it all properly and thouroughly........ Ive been trying to study the economy for years...... it just gets deeper and deeper.
There are two other zeitgeist movies that might help give you a more in depth look at the economy and such.
25-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Anything's possible. Martin Luther King Jr, may have been perceived by some in government as becoming too powerful in the black community, which led to his demise. But who knows.

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." - Abraham Lincoln
26-03-2012, 02:28 AM
(25-03-2012 06:15 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 06:05 PM)bemore Wrote:  It skirts the surface........ It doesnt explain it all properly and thouroughly........ Ive been trying to study the economy for years...... it just gets deeper and deeper.
There are two other zeitgeist movies that might help give you a more in depth look at the economy and such.
Ive possibly seen more videos on the economy than you my friend..... Zeitgeist isnt the sort of film I would reccomend that people watch..... it used to be but there are better ones out there.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.