Was Martin Luther King Jr assassinated by the government?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2012, 04:05 AM
RE: Was Martin Luther King Jr assassinated by the government?
Still, Zeitgeist movies are a good starting point, they only skim the surface, but that is what you want when you are just beginning to explore these things. The explanation for Christ and Christianity in first Zeitgeist is the best and simplest explanation for that thing I have seen. There are more detailed documentaries, but not as simple as this one.

P.S.

I am the one that gave him Zeitgeist movies, expect more of these kind of threads for Arctic...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Yes I suppose there good starting points (even though the information in them is not 100% accurate)

I feel its all pointless now anyway........ 98% of the conspiracy community do fuck all about it anyway. Its just entertainment. They produce threads like this all over the internet yet do nothing about the issues in the real world.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
28-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Oh, but have you heard of the Bank of Islam? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking They are coming to my country, they have the same policy for Muslims and non-Muslims and they are forbidden to take any interest or fees for the credit they can give you. Pointless or not, there are some small things you can do for yourself, if not for all the others. This is the example how you can bypass the World Bank and get a great credit without interests or fees... There are small examples for a lot of things like this, but first you need to understand how the World Bank works, how the Islamic Bank works and what is it for you...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered? TheArcticSage 45 2,037 09-06-2014 07:28 PM
Last Post: BnW
  John F Kennedy Jr Was Assassinated? Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 4 499 18-07-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Evidence presented by the U.S. government Vosur 127 5,981 13-02-2013 01:38 PM
Last Post: Foxcanine1
  Tapatalk: A bug or a (government) conspiracy? Vosur 5 487 19-01-2013 07:10 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  Former Canadian defence minister accuses American government of UFO Cover up sosa 11 868 01-03-2011 02:19 AM
Last Post: No J.