Was Whitney Houston sacrificed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Was Whitney Houston sacrificed?
Today I found this crazy theory:

Quote:WHITNEY HOUSTON WAS KILLED SO THAT BLUE IVY CARTER COULD LIVE

Was Whitney murdered? It all makes sense when you think about it. You really think it's a coincidence that Whitney Houston, one of the biggest stars in music, died just weeks after Jay-Z and Beyonce had their child, Blue Ivy? Just a few days after Madonna's Super Bowl performance? Just one day before the music industry(-al complex)'s grandest spectacle, The Grammys? Pull your head out of your arse and look at the facts.

Full article:
http://www.vice.com/read/whitney-houston...-z-beyonce

Of course, The Illuminati are behind this... Dodgy

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like KVron's post
16-02-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: Was Whitney Houston sacrificed?
Thank you for this link, after a 12 hour nightshift I needed a good laugh… Big Grin

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
16-02-2012, 04:48 PM
After reading the article and checking the numbers (10 + 2 = 12 like 2012, 8 + 4 = 12, 6 + 6 = 12 and so on) I can't
stop thinking about it and I'm very scared... scared of knowing there are people who believe and take that crap seriously.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
16-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Having read it (eventually!), I am pretty sure that the whole piece; is in a sarcastic tone.

The bit that made me laugh was: "Here are some scholars who have cut through the crap to reveal the truth." - then you see what the 'scholars' looks like. Big Grin

Also, they have Whitney's death as happening a year and 6 days ago.....
Find all posts by this user
16-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Do I care? Angel

I mean I'm a guy; she was definitely a girl. But she got caught with the shovel too many times...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]