Was my response to theist too harsh?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Was my response to theist too harsh?
(24-04-2016 07:51 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I agree. Emotional significance or substance is an identifier of what is important for that I individual. If nothing has an emotional tie then nothing has any significance. Even those here are here for a reason and that reason alone s tied to emotion. If it wasn't then they wouldn't care enough to read or post.

Pops. You just make stuff up as you go along. We all read it. Only you seem unaware of it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-04-2016, 08:41 PM
(24-04-2016 07:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm already established as not worth anyone's time here according to most yet they still reply.

For practice.

(24-04-2016 07:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So the issue is credibility.

This is a lack of credibility:

(24-04-2016 06:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  How can you claim the life's work of men that they willingly died for to be simple delusion? You don't believe it so how can you judge it's veracity?

(24-04-2016 06:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Sure people die for all sorts of reasons. And no doubt many are lost who fervently belief they are right. And yes, this is due to indoctrination, but not indoctrination alone. It is based in greed and hunger for power and attainment. And based on every scripture I have read, is not the direction of man by God's will.

The willingness to die in itself is not justification of belief. I agree.

In this thread you post two exactly contradictory statements without batting an eye.
That is a lack of credibility.

(24-04-2016 07:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It's not too possible to prove the existence or lack of existence in GOD.
Yes, it could be possible to prove that a god (or something) exists.
No, it is not possible to prove that something does not exist.

(24-04-2016 07:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is very easy to prove that someone isn't knowledgeable in any particular written subject, as he has done.
I demand proof of that. Show us where he has done so.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
24-04-2016, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2016 11:13 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 11:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yo cuntrag.

Don't claim some nebulous cosmic deistic creative force is behind everything, then back that up with Bible verses. The 'god' of the Bible is a emotionally stunted, petulant little asshole of a man.

Defending deism with theism. You are a very special kind of stupid.
Wow...anyway...I don't hate to break the news, but all peaceable scripture of all faiths indeed back up One Creator GOD. There are minor deviations of this through the fact that they are all written by men of varied amounts of Faith and/ or greed. This would apply even more so for translations and divisions. Though the inspired word of GOD, through the hands of man some has been contorted for the purpose of attainment.

Pops lives in a world without polytheistic pagan faiths. Facepalm

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I don't expect you to agree or understand, but you can't honestly refute what you can't understand.

For starters, you don't even understand the senseless drivel you are posting. Plus...

[Image: A5dDvkjCUAIMxS6.jpg]

So fuck off. Your fever dream assertions are not facts, ya' wanker.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The will of GOD has never changed.

Contradictions within the holy scriptures of a single faith, let alone between faiths (the the existence of other faiths), belies that load of bullshit. If there was one true god who had made his will clear, there should be only one faith; and that is precisely the world we don't find ourselves in.

You are a very special kind of stupid.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Cultures, societies, and times change. I can support One Creator GOD with any and every text of the faithful that I have read. Who are you to say not to?

Your personal interpretation and post hoc reasoning doesn't make it a fact, as does once again, the mere existence of competing faiths and denominations attests to.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  A person has no place judging anything that they don't even believe in. I mean how does that even work logically?

Facepalm

Beliefs lead to actions, and actions affect others. Your unfounded beliefs lead to the action of you posting nonsensical drivel on this forum, and the subsequent backlash from everyone else who disagrees with your fever dream assertions. So long as your belief affect your actions, and those actions affect others, they will be scrutinized.

Once again, you are a very special kind of stupid.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So you hold some level of respect for a view of deism?

Not per se, but a deist that admits they believe on faith and doesn't try to impose their faith on others? I find them to be the most tolerable believers.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again strange how people attempt to limit the capacities of a thing that is without measure, and in cases, again, a thing that some don't believe in, and as such, cannot understand or respect.

If it cannot be measured, then it effectively doesn't exist. Therein lies your problem dumbfuck, you have no evidence.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Peace

Oh yeah; that was from the Qur'an.

And death to all other faiths.

That too is in the Qur'an.

You are, once again, a very special kind of stupid.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-04-2016, 09:17 PM
(24-04-2016 08:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow...anyway...I don't hate to break the news, but all peaceable scripture of all faiths indeed back up One Creator GOD. There are minor deviations of this through the fact that they are all written by men of varied amounts of Faith and/ or greed. This would apply even more so for translations and divisions. Though the inspired word of GOD, through the hands of man some has been contorted for the purpose of attainment.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I don't expect you to agree or understand, but you can't honestly refute what you can't understand.

For starters, you don't even understand the senseless driven you are posting. Plus...

Contradictions within the holy scriptures of a single faith, let alone between faiths (the the existence of other faiths), belies that load of bullshit. If there was one true god who had made his will clear, there should be only one faith; and that is precisely the world we don't find ourselves in.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Cultures, societies, and times change. I can support One Creator GOD with any and every text of the faithful that I have read. Who are you to say not to?

Your personal interpretation and post hoc reasoning doesn't make it a fact, as does once again, the mere existence of competing faiths and denominations attests to.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  A person has no place judging anything that they don't even believe in. I mean how does that even work logically?

Facepalm

Beliefs lead to actions, and actions affect others. Your unfounded beliefs lead to the action of you posting nonsensical drivel on this forum, and the subsequent backlash from everyone else who disagrees with your fever dream assertions. So long as your belief affect your actions, and those actions affect others, they will be scrutinized.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So you hold some level of respect for a view of deism?

Not per se, but a deist that admits they believe on faith and doesn't try to impose their faith on others? I find them to be the most tolerable believers.

(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again strange how people attempt to limit the capacities of a thing that is without measure, and in cases, again, a thing that some don't believe in, and as such, cannot understand or respect.

If it cannot be measured, then it effectively doesn't exist. Therein lies your problem dumbfuck, you have no evidence.

Perhaps you try listing these obvious contradictions instead of just asserting such. Doubtful though.

Again people insisting the GOD must conform to their will.

Ever heard of the tower of Babel?

It's not like I was indoctrinated with such beliefs. They weren't given to me by any man and they have been verified by all text I have read on the subject.

Peace
24-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Q leaves and up pops Pops. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2016, 09:25 PM
(24-04-2016 09:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Q leaves and up pops Pops. Facepalm

it's like Whack A Mole.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
24-04-2016, 09:26 PM
(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow...anyway...I don't hate to break the news, but all peaceable scripture of all faiths indeed back up One Creator GOD.
What do the non-peaceable scriptures of faiths show? I have read many holy books in my life, in and out of order. Please don't insinuate that I don't or can't understand something.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
24-04-2016, 09:28 PM
(24-04-2016 09:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow...anyway...I don't hate to break the news, but all peaceable scripture of all faiths indeed back up One Creator GOD.
What do the non-peaceable scriptures of faiths show? I have read many holy books in my life, in and out of order. Please don't insinuate that I don't or can't understand something.
I didn't realize I had and didn't intend to. I don't know what the writings of non peaceable religions state as I have not read them.

Peace
24-04-2016, 09:33 PM
(24-04-2016 08:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 12:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow...anyway...I don't hate to break the news, but all peaceable scripture of all faiths indeed back up One Creator GOD. There are minor deviations of this through the fact that they are all written by men of varied amounts of Faith and/ or greed. This would apply even more so for translations and divisions. Though the inspired word of GOD, through the hands of man some has been contorted for the purpose of attainment.

For starters, you don't even understand the senseless driven you are posting. Plus...

Facepalm

Islam means submission to GOD. There is no other GOD, and there is no other Faith. Kinda like Catholic means all inclusive yet they deem all others unfaithful. There is one GOD and one Faith. Names are divisive.

Peace
24-04-2016, 09:44 PM
(24-04-2016 09:28 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 09:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  What do the non-peaceable scriptures of faiths show? I have read many holy books in my life, in and out of order. Please don't insinuate that I don't or can't understand something.
I didn't realize I had and didn't intend to. I don't know what the writings of non peaceable religions state as I have not read them.

Peace
I didn't say you had, but I've noticed you had with others.

I don't think you understood what I meant. All but one religion I've studied have non-peaceable entries in their holy books. I was wondering how you reconcile those.