Was my response to theist too harsh?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Was my response to theist too harsh?
(25-04-2016 11:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 11:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Like when you tried and failed to kill your wife, or when you tried to find out where I live so you could come and assault me?

Not everyone here is a fucking idiot like you pops, I for one know how big a bag of shit your selling really is.
I never did either. Your being manipulative as always.
There is nothing manipulative at all. You told the story of how, in your words not mine, you "chased her around for 20 minutes, and I know if I had caught her I would have killed her". You also asked for my address or to know what city I lived in so you could meet me in person and "settle this", you said this while ranting and raving and so angry you had to apologize for your outburst later so your intent was disturbingly clear.

The problem is your trying to sell this image that you are a calm peaceful man trying to help others, and that's not the reality. I know it, you know, many people here know it. Now your just trying to pretend like it never happened. Good luck with that. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-04-2016, 11:16 PM
(26-04-2016 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Much organized religion seems to have a long way to go.
The only good place for them to go is in the dustbin of history. they had their chance and they failed. People like you failed this species for thousands of years. It's not a coincidence that the quality of life is the highest where we have put rules in place keeping your lot from control.

Where your ilk proliferate there is suffering and ignorance, and in your absence peace, prosperity, and the advancement of knowledge.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
27-04-2016, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2016 05:58 PM by popsthebuilder.)
(26-04-2016 11:16 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 06:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Much organized religion seems to have a long way to go.
The only good place for them to go is in the dustbin of history. they had their chance and they failed. People like you failed this species for thousands of years. It's not a coincidence that the quality of life is the highest where we have put rules in place keeping your lot from control.

Where your ilk proliferate there is suffering and ignorance, and in your absence peace, prosperity, and the advancement of knowledge.
You're conflating faithful unto One Creator GOD with the willfully ignorant. Those who actually strive and reach for what they know is right, with the hypocrite. The believer with those who profess such, yet are far from It. This very thing is spoken of in great length in all I have read thus far and coincides with what we both know to be wrong based on logic and the conscience. I don't hold it against any for stereotyping one with the other. It's sorta inevitable I guess. It can only be expected that people will call out others for obvious deception. All will change in time though.

Peace

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
27-04-2016, 05:26 AM
(26-04-2016 11:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 11:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I never did either. Your being manipulative as always.
There is nothing manipulative at all. You told the story of how, in your words not mine, you "chased her around for 20 minutes, and I know if I had caught her I would have killed her". You also asked for my address or to know what city I lived in so you could meet me in person and "settle this", you said this while ranting and raving and so angry you had to apologize for your outburst later so your intent was disturbingly clear.

The problem is your trying to sell this image that you are a calm peaceful man trying to help others, and that's not the reality. I know it, you know, many people here know it. Now your just trying to pretend like it never happened. Good luck with that. Drinking Beverage
Never said I was always calm or at peace more often than not. I didn't mean to insinuate such. I do try to help others when possible though. I am still working and waiting.

27-04-2016, 04:47 PM
(27-04-2016 05:26 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

What do you consider "good"? The Taliban thinks they are doing "good".

You say these meaningless things Pop's.

Why??? Huh Shocking Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-04-2016, 06:01 PM
(27-04-2016 04:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 05:26 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

What do you consider "good"? The Taliban thinks they are doing "good".

Profitable for peaceful advancment of life with some form of equality,and not the type that gives out participation trophies and equal pay for half work.

Whoops, got a little specific on that last part. My b. No...uhm good; without negative effect.

27-04-2016, 06:08 PM
(27-04-2016 06:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Profitable for peaceful advancment of life with some form of equality,and not the type that gives out participation trophies and equal pay for half work.

Whoops, got a little specific on that last part. My b. No...uhm good; without negative effect.

word sal·ad
noun
a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.

[Image: WordSalad-150x150.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
27-04-2016, 06:27 PM
(27-04-2016 06:08 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 06:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Profitable for peaceful advancment of life with some form of equality,and not the type that gives out participation trophies and equal pay for half work.

word sal·ad
noun
a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.

[Image: WordSalad-150x150.jpg]
As if schizophrenia sufferers are the only people who are hard to comprehend. I've seen and dealt with real schizophrenia sufferers who speak real word salad. The good stuff; with croutons, bacon bits, egg, all the good stuff. We all make sense sometimes.

27-04-2016, 06:58 PM
(27-04-2016 06:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 04:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  What do you consider "good"? The Taliban thinks they are doing "good".

Profitable for peaceful advancment of life with some form of equality,and not the type that gives out participation trophies and equal pay for half work.

Faith in the accordion.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-04-2016, 07:34 PM
(27-04-2016 06:58 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Faith in the accordion.
Hey did you ever respond to me about the verses you quoted?