Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(11-03-2012 03:58 PM)Leela Wrote:  I didn't read this whole thing, 9 pages of thread, sorry no. I am sure a lot of hate and a lot of arguing is happening.
I am not hating around now, I just would like to share some small facts about this.

I am German. Not only did I learn A LOT about this at school, I also have grand parents who lived during this time.
I used to live like 2km away from one of those camps, in German it is "Konzentrationslager". And I visited it twice (first time during school time, second time years later to read and so on)
So first of all, that place (Dachau) has a gas chamber and a place to burn people.
The gas chamber has the word "Brausebad" written on it, which is an old world for a "shower". That was written there so people would willingly enter that place. Let's not forget that hygene was very low and being allowed to have a shower would be like birthday. The gaschamber is about 4m x 6m, I was in there, it is really small. Into a gaschamber of this size they would pack about 30-40 people, which means once you are dead you can't even fall because there is no space to fall.
So after being killed in there they would be put into the place where you burn them.
Now your argument about it taking so long to burn.
We are talking about people who had no fat on their bodies and next to no muscles anymore. They got next to no food but worked hard all day long. They were weak from the long shifts and lots of standing and the psycho terror, the constand fear to be executed on the spot if you are not walking in line perfectly or scratch your nose at the wrong time. This whole thing wears a person down, there is not a lot left. Take the clothes off and the skin is burnt through the rest burns pretty fast, the bones are put aside dang next one. We are not talking about people being properly burnt. Jews where not seen as humans so they where not treated like humans. Why burn the bones until done... anyway

Some say noone ever has been put into gas chamber in Dachau, some say they were. One thing is sure, the burning thing was being used.

The whole thing happened and people died like crazy.

Do all people, who experienced things during those times, lie? All just imagination? Seriously?

My grandparents always told the story when they had to leave the place where they grew up until they where 7 years old. They had to walk the whole way and once they slept in a shed with a lot of other people and some military started shooting into the shed from outside (it was a wooden one). This is a part of that thing. They were still scarred from this as old people. Wanna tell me, that also didn't happen?

There is no "believing" in genocide. It happened.

Bars of soap and lampshades, as for your grandparents... again not relevant.

As for the gas chamber at Dachua, it's a fake sorry.

I'm just going to leave this link here. Dachua

As for your other subjects I will get back to them later, however, right now I am watching Solaris.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
11-03-2012, 06:27 PM

Im sorry but there are more proveable things in the conspiracy world than wether the holocaust actually happened....like the economy...... Theres enough footage to prove that it did.

If you want to "dig" into the war then look up who funded both sides.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-03-2012, 06:42 PM
(09-03-2012 07:39 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  The Holocaust was relatively low on my list of things to eventually inquiry... that was until I found out in the European Union you'll be sent to prison for up to 3 years for merely questioning the holocaust. That sent the alarm and caused me to wave the red flags in my brain, surely something as 'irrefutable' as the holocaust didn't warrant such a penalty?

I had always been worried about how little scientific evidence there was to support the holocaust, I mean something that would really bind the holocaust actually happening. Like testing for Cyanide in the supposed gas chambers... eventually one scientist did test for cyanide. Keeping it secret to avoid tampering with, the result was that no traces of cyanide were found except for in a small gas chamber. Oh yes, there were gas chambers, used to delouse clothing brought into the camps to kill lice and prevent epidemics of Typhus.

Another interesting thing about the holocaust is that they claimed that the bodies of those 'gassed' were cremated in crematoriums, which they said it took about 20 minutes to fully incinerate the body. When in reality it takes a few HOURS to do it with a Modern Crematorium... this was 70 years ago.

The Jews even in the holocaust story were originally going to be deported from Nazi Europe. The only question was where? The answer is relatively simple, the Jews would've been deported to Palestine once the Nazi's conquered it. But they never did conquer the then British controlled state, and so the Jews remained in the camps so close to a zionist movement... but the Jewish state of Israel DID come to fruition despite the Nazi failure to deport them. The reason being that the Nazi's actually lied about deporting Jews and actually mass murdered them in the camps, and now all these Jews without home nor country needed a new place to go.

The problem with that is now the ENTIRE state of Israel DEPENDS on people believing in the Holocaust for it's very existence. Without it, the support for their nation would be severely undermined (and the U.S. gives tons of support for Israel). So in order to silence dissent, they made it illegal to question the holocaust. They bribed, or threatened the EU I don't know how they did it, to make it illegal. Thank goodness Americans value their freedoms so much... otherwise I would be in jail right now.

For not only is questioning the holocaust illegal in Europe, but denying it ever happened is also illegal. Your thoughts on this?

What do you mean by lack lack of scientific evidence??? What the hell does scientific evidence have to do with the holocaust? My people were killed in the camps. And the ones that survived walked around like zombies for the rest of their lives. It had nothing to do with SCIENCE the holocaust broke their souls and left them wandering without purpose. And it should be illegal for Germany to make it illegal to deny the holocaust. They destroyed millions of people. You do not know anything about Israel or you wouldn't write this ignorant stuff. May God help your ignorant, uncaring mind.
11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
(11-03-2012 06:24 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 03:58 PM)Leela Wrote:  I didn't read this whole thing, 9 pages of thread, sorry no. I am sure a lot of hate and a lot of arguing is happening.
I am not hating around now, I just would like to share some small facts about this.

I am German. Not only did I learn A LOT about this at school, I also have grand parents who lived during this time.
I used to live like 2km away from one of those camps, in German it is "Konzentrationslager". And I visited it twice (first time during school time, second time years later to read and so on)
So first of all, that place (Dachau) has a gas chamber and a place to burn people.
The gas chamber has the word "Brausebad" written on it, which is an old world for a "shower". That was written there so people would willingly enter that place. Let's not forget that hygene was very low and being allowed to have a shower would be like birthday. The gaschamber is about 4m x 6m, I was in there, it is really small. Into a gaschamber of this size they would pack about 30-40 people, which means once you are dead you can't even fall because there is no space to fall.
So after being killed in there they would be put into the place where you burn them.
Now your argument about it taking so long to burn.
We are talking about people who had no fat on their bodies and next to no muscles anymore. They got next to no food but worked hard all day long. They were weak from the long shifts and lots of standing and the psycho terror, the constand fear to be executed on the spot if you are not walking in line perfectly or scratch your nose at the wrong time. This whole thing wears a person down, there is not a lot left. Take the clothes off and the skin is burnt through the rest burns pretty fast, the bones are put aside dang next one. We are not talking about people being properly burnt. Jews where not seen as humans so they where not treated like humans. Why burn the bones until done... anyway

Some say noone ever has been put into gas chamber in Dachau, some say they were. One thing is sure, the burning thing was being used.

The whole thing happened and people died like crazy.

Do all people, who experienced things during those times, lie? All just imagination? Seriously?

My grandparents always told the story when they had to leave the place where they grew up until they where 7 years old. They had to walk the whole way and once they slept in a shed with a lot of other people and some military started shooting into the shed from outside (it was a wooden one). This is a part of that thing. They were still scarred from this as old people. Wanna tell me, that also didn't happen?

There is no "believing" in genocide. It happened.

Bars of soap and lampshades, as for your grandparents... again not relevant.

As for your other subjects I will get back to them later, however, right now I am watching Solaris.

Who the fuck put the "Like" button so close to the reply button? Didn't used to be that way.

Anyway, I do not believe you exist. I do not have enough evidence to know that you are anything but my imagination. Although it's tough to believe my imagination could come up with the thought of someone with such a ridiculous argument, so therefore, I am correct in believing you do not exist.

Now, back to your regular programming.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-03-2012, 02:32 AM
(11-03-2012 06:24 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Bars of soap and lampshades, as for your grandparents... again not relevant.

Of course that place looks like a real shower. Do you understand that if people would have known that they will die in there, they would have entered?
btw it is "Dachau" not "Dachua"

as for the other subjects, whatever man, If you are too deep into the "didn't happen"-thing you might first research everything, not only the doubts. Just as a little hint.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
12-03-2012, 08:19 AM
(12-03-2012 02:32 AM)Leela Wrote:  Of course that place looks like a real shower. Do you understand that if people would have known that they will die in there, they would have entered?

as for the other subjects, whatever man, If you are too deep into the "didn't happen"-thing you might first research everything, not only the doubts. Just as a little hint.

First rule of engagement, research into both sides with an unbiased opinion of either. Second rule of engagement, always research into the side you don't agree with first.

I might be deep into the 'it didn't happen' thing but it is not something I consider truth, it is something I consider an very likely possibility that it did not happen. In this way I leave my mind open to new information.

My wordy that article I gave you the other day was a really nice article wasn't it? I just skimmed through it yesterday but now I'm taking the entire time to read all of it.

Indeed, I think you'll find that many people AGREE that no gassing EVER took place at Dachau. But of course if that were true it would just be one gas chamber and wouldn't effect the entire holocaust.

But it's a matter of deception, you see we were deceived to believe that there was a gas chamber at Dachau among other camps and if this were a one time thing I would still be an avid believer in the holocaust. But there are many things like Dachau, my disbelief does not solely stem from Auschwitz alone. As a person once said Auschwitz is like a mother ship, you sink it and the rest of the fleet follows.

Once you have read the article I posted earlier fully, get back to me, if you wish you may share an article you find which might explain these things, or you may ask questions. Either is fine.
12-03-2012, 08:21 AM
(12-03-2012 08:19 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 02:32 AM)Leela Wrote:  Of course that place looks like a real shower. Do you understand that if people would have known that they will die in there, they would have entered?

First rule of engagement, research into both sides with an unbiased opinion of either. Second rule of engagement, always research into the side you don't agree with first.

I might be deep into the 'it didn't happen' thing but it is not something I consider truth, it is something I consider an very likely possibility that it did not happen. In this way I leave my mind open to new information.

My wordy that article I gave you the other day was a really nice article wasn't it? I just skimmed through it yesterday but now I'm taking the entire time to read all of it.

Indeed, I think you'll find that many people AGREE that no gassing EVER took place at Dachau. But of course if that were true it would just be one gas chamber and wouldn't effect the entire holocaust.

But it's a matter of deception, you see we were deceived to believe that there was a gas chamber at Dachau among other camps and if this were a one time thing I would still be an avid believer in the holocaust. But there are many things like Dachau, my disbelief does not solely stem from Auschwitz alone. As a person once said Auschwitz is like a mother ship, you sink it and the rest of the fleet follows.

Once you have read the article I posted earlier fully, get back to me, if you wish you may share an article you find which might explain these things, or you may ask questions. Either is fine.

Did you watch the clip? Do you have any comments? Gassing is the least of it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-03-2012, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 09:31 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(12-03-2012 08:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  Did you watch the clip? Do you have any comments? Gassing is the least of it.

The hour long clip? The Alfred Hitchcock Documentary On The Nazi Holocaust? I watched it, all of it, most of it was propaganda 4 million people were not killed at auschwitz no matter who you talk to (historical revisionists who believe in the holocaust have dropped the number to 1.1 million), skins were not tanned and made into lampshades or anything of that sort, that is the very first time I've ever heard of sleeping on barbed wire (which means it was probably discounted early on) I've already shown you that the gas chamber at Dachau was a fake and many historians even if they won't agree will say that it was never used. Most of the video showed those who had died of Typhus or Malnutrition (which would support my earlier argument that the allied bombing had seriously damaged their supply lines). As for the barn I never said there weren't individual cases, though I do disagree with the number of the supposed dead. I digress this was a time when people still believed in lampshades and that 4 million died at Auschwitz, meaning it is a time of huge exaggerations and that most of the numbers of dead claimed in this video becomes a dire matter of speculation.
12-03-2012, 10:15 AM
(12-03-2012 09:27 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 08:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  Did you watch the clip? Do you have any comments? Gassing is the least of it.

The hour long clip? The Alfred Hitchcock Documentary On The Nazi Holocaust? I watched it, all of it, most of it was propaganda 4 million people were not killed at auschwitz no matter who you talk to (historical revisionists who believe in the holocaust have dropped the number to 1.1 million), skins were not tanned and made into lampshades or anything of that sort, that is the very first time I've ever heard of sleeping on barbed wire (which means it was probably discounted early on) I've already shown you that the gas chamber at Dachau was a fake and many historians even if they won't agree will say that it was never used. Most of the video showed those who had died of Typhus or Malnutrition (which would support my earlier argument that the allied bombing had seriously damaged their supply lines). As for the barn I never said there weren't individual cases, though I do disagree with the number of the supposed dead. I digress this was a time when people still believed in lampshades and that 4 million died at Auschwitz, meaning it is a time of huge exaggerations and that most of the numbers of dead claimed in this video becomes a dire matter of speculation.

So just assming you were right, killing 1.1 million in one of the camps is ok with you then?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-03-2012, 11:49 AM
(12-03-2012 10:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  So just assming you were right, killing 1.1 million in one of the camps is ok with you then?

Assuming I'm right there would be no 1.1 million who died at Auschwitz and no if they were killed it wouldn't be alright with me. However I'm saying that it never took place. You... do know that the lampshades of human skin talked about in that video are a complete and utter lie right? And then there were various other things I pointed out.
Thread Closed