Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Here's my last question, ArcticSage: do you think that all men are equal regardless of race?
Find all posts by this user
13-03-2012, 07:36 AM
(13-03-2012 06:41 AM)Sol Wrote:  OH, a scientific view... OK lets look at the science (chemistry) behind Zyklon B.
Could you tell me at what temperature Zyklon B bursts into flames ?
Could you tell me what temperature the furnaces got too. ?

Could you tell me what ppm Zyklon B needs to be at before it explodes ?
Could you tell me what ppm it was actually used at. ?

These questions should be easy to answer if you have been looking at the science.
The chemistry will tell you that Zyklon B is not flammable nor explosive if it is next to a "fire"

You disingenuous lying bag of shite.

More science (biology) questions for you fluffy -

Do you know the difference between anaerobic bacteria and aerobic organisms ?
Does Zyklon B kill anaerobic bacteria or aerobic organisms.
What is typhus - anaerobic bacteria or aerobic organism
Does killing lice kill typhus ?

Again the answers will be easy to find, because you have done all the scientific research.
So why do you say that Zyklon B would be used for delousing and fumigation when it is of no use for that purpose.

Again you are a dishonest lying douche. who knows little about science or scientific enquiry.
Yet you continue to discount real science for made up pseudo-scientific bullshit, at the expense and disregard of millions who died and suffered horrendously....

WHY ? what is your agenda ? Because it's certainly not the pursuit of knowledge is it.

I knew the answer to all of these, does that mean I is one of them smartz peoples.

I suspect the answers to the questions are far too inconvenient for TheAssholeStooge's agenda.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Eternal's post
13-03-2012, 07:43 AM
(13-03-2012 04:37 AM)Eternal Wrote:  From a 1922 interview with Hitler by a journalist.

"Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows—at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example—as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews"

Ah, but that was just a fabricated story, probably by a Jewish journalist to try to villify and discredit the political legitimacy of the Nazis.

(13-03-2012 04:37 AM)Eternal Wrote:  An entry from the diary of Jospeph Goebbles. I suppose this is a fake too.

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

Of course it's fake. This was forged after Goebbels' death, probably by Jews, or government officials intimidated by Jewish thugs to do what they say or else, because it was actually the Allies who killed most of the Jews in the bombings. They don't want you to know that.

One can play The Arctic Sage's stupid conspiracy game with every anecdote, every fact, every newspaper article ... anything can be subverted to fit your mad theory.

(12-03-2012 07:22 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  The gas chambers are all fakes, I could go anywhere online and get information regarding these 'gas chambers' to support my side.

What books have you read on the Holocaust again?
[+] 2 users Like Blood's post
13-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Skip your faulty science for a second.

How do you account for all the missing people? Where did they go? Why are there millions of families today still affected?

More importantly, use your common sense for a minute. How could a "lie" like this be sustained for so long? Answer? It could not. Human nature will always win out. People talk. People reveal secrets.

Why has no one broken the silence. Certainly something of this scale would have to have involved tens of hundreds of thousands of people, maybe even millions: US Soldiers, British Soldiers, Canadian Soldiers, Russian Soldiers, German Soldiers, German Townspeople. Where are the people with the guilty deathbed confessions that they were part of a horrible lie?

Look at the known scandals and false flag operations that have happened in the 20th Century. They are always revealed by someone on the inside. A secretary. A janitor. A common soldier. Something of the magnitude you describe could not possibly be kept for over 60 years.

Explain these things and maybe I'll go read your silly "science" articles.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-03-2012, 08:24 AM
(13-03-2012 06:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  [Image: bergenbelsen3.jpg]

[Image: khmelnitski-proskurov-grave.jpg]

[Image: bergenbelsen.jpeg]

I am waiting for TheArcticSage's comment on how these were photoshopped.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
13-03-2012, 08:49 AM
(13-03-2012 06:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Damn it TheArcticSage, how the do you expect me to treat you any other than a mental patient after you talk like this? I'm sorry, but it's your doing, not mine.

Look here, I like conspiracy theories and I do not like the state of Israel (their politics to be precise) and I do believe that the Jewish people had used holocaust and WW2 suffering after the war, they used it and they are still using it to gain some other things.

That all does not deny or disprove WW2 events concerning their people. It also does not change my perspective on the war, the Europe, Nazi Germany and the holocaust/genocide that happened. It only shows my personal feelings/thinking about something.

Let us say that there really were no gas chambers, that some of the things were exaggerated, it is a well known fact that the winners write history, but what do you call all those dead bodies in concentration camps then? How can you call that if not genocide? What about all those skinny Jews that barely survived? What about the shots in the head, starvations, throat cuttings? Isn't that a genocide as well? When I read what you are saying, I have a feeling that you think that all those pictures are photoshop, all the testimonies are false and even USA and British troops that saw the camps and their records, that is all false...

Please, just explain these pictures to me than, there are thousands of them, with hundreds of locations... What is this? Is this not the product of something large scaled, something that can be called a genocide? I really want to see how someone can explain all this dead bodies, but then deny it happened? And I'm not talking about gas chambers, as far as I can see, they do not need to exist for the holocaust to happen. If you follow the WW2 history, you will know that those chambers were put to use at the end of war, not the beginning, so they did not even need to exist for millions of death to happen.

shots to the head, throat cuttings, I do not deny that there were individual cases of war crimes but that is the first time I've heard of throat cuttings. Anyways I call all those dead bodies, dead bodies, they are obviously dead and an intact body, what else do you wish me to call them?

You're indeed right, it was something large scaled... it's called an epidemic, and the jews in the concentration camps weren't the only ones going hungry at the end of WWII, the allied bombings completely devastated German supply lines.

(13-03-2012 07:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  Here's my last question, ArcticSage: do you think that all men are equal regardless of race?

And women too.

(13-03-2012 07:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Skip your faulty science for a second.

How do you account for all the missing people? Where did they go? Why are there millions of families today still affected?

More importantly, use your common sense for a minute. How could a "lie" like this be sustained for so long? Answer? It could not. Human nature will always win out. People talk. People reveal secrets.

Why has no one broken the silence. Certainly something of this scale would have to have involved tens of hundreds of thousands of people, maybe even millions: US Soldiers, British Soldiers, Canadian Soldiers, Russian Soldiers, German Soldiers, German Townspeople. Where are the people with the guilty deathbed confessions that they were part of a horrible lie?

Look at the known scandals and false flag operations that have happened in the 20th Century. They are always revealed by someone on the inside. A secretary. A janitor. A common soldier. Something of the magnitude you describe could not possibly be kept for over 60 years.

Explain these things and maybe I'll go read your silly "science" articles.

If by missing you mean '6 million' I don't even believe that 6 million were killed, so you must ask yourself why do you assume 6 million people were missing? How could a lie like this be maintained for so long? Well your still believing in it so you could probably answer that one better than I can.

On a more serious note, I must ask you... who controls the media? The gov controls the media and whatever the government doesn't like doesn't get broadcasted... and yeah... yeah... people have spoken out. And then they are arrested. You see it's illegal to question or contest or deny the holocaust happened in Europe.

Gerhart Schirmer as an example
13-03-2012, 08:56 AM
(13-03-2012 08:49 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  If by missing you mean '6 million' I don't even believe that 6 million were killed, so you must ask yourself why do you assume 6 million people were missing? How could a lie like this be maintained for so long? Well your still believing in it so you could probably answer that one better than I can.

On a more serious note, I must ask you... who controls the media? The gov controls the media and whatever the government doesn't like doesn't get broadcasted... and yeah... yeah... people have spoken out. And then they are arrested. You see it's illegal to question or contest or deny the holocaust happened in Europe.

Nope. I never said 6 million.
But there are millions of people today who will tell you about the experiences they and their families had. I'll believe them over you any day. And that has nothing to do with media. There are plenty of those families who live in the US where it is NOT illegal to contest the holocaust.

Oh, Pwnd again!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Well then by all means carry on Smile Sorry I just thought you might be one of those crazy "the Jews are all bastards" kind of guys. Blame it on the stupid video link - it grates me badly when people say stuff like "Spielberg chose only the most hate-filled testimonies" yada yada "surely *some* Jews tell the truth" - as if the national characteristic of Jews was lying - which the Nazis would happily have believed.

Anyway, if your criterion for whether someone is telling the truth is whether they agree with your predetermined conclusion then you will meet a lot of liars.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
13-03-2012, 09:01 AM
With TheArcticSage's logic, how do we know any history happened? What if the slavery and segregation of blacks never happened? What if the Crusades never happened? Hay, guys? What if... Just bear with me now... What if... We were never born? You think that is air you're breathing?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
13-03-2012, 09:04 AM
guys, this brat thinks WW2 was and epidemic, he can't understand basic logic, just leave him be in his fantasy world

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
Thread Closed