Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
How is this even a question? And why is this a hot topic all of a sudden? Every forum I frequent has a thread about this.

[Image: holocaust-demotivational-poster.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
13-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I wish you lot would stop repeating his canard that it is illegal.

IT ISN'T !!!! mkay
13-03-2012, 09:32 AM
(13-03-2012 09:23 AM)germanyt Wrote:  How is this even a question? And why is this a hot topic all of a sudden? Every forum I frequent has a thread about this.

That's not a picture of the holocaust, that's a picture of dead bodies in a concentration camp in an unknown part of Europe most likely somewhere in modern day Germany or Poland.

Homicidal Gas chambers + 6 million Jews = Holocaust

Without the gas chambers I'm afraid it never happened... more so to the fact that the gas chambers are either fake, or were confused with delousing chambers.
13-03-2012, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 10:06 AM by germanyt.)
(13-03-2012 09:32 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  That's not a picture of the holocaust, that's a picture of dead bodies in a concentration camp in an unknown part of Europe most likely somewhere in modern day Germany or Poland.

Without the gas chambers I'm afraid it never happened... more so to the fact that the gas chambers are either fake, or were confused with delousing chambers.

[Image: 4545053025_451a1d2078_z.jpg]

The slaughter of 6 million Jews was the Holocaust. Regardless of how they were killed. They were shot, stabbed, beaten, burned, buried, drowned, etc and probably even gassed day after day after day all over Europe.

From Wiki
Quote:The Holocaust was the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, a programme of systematic state-sponsored murder by Nazi Germany, led by Adolf Hitler, throughout Nazi-occupied territory. Of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust, approximately two-thirds perished. In particular, over one million Jewish children were killed in the Holocaust, as were approximately two million Jewish women and three million Jewish men.

Some scholars maintain that the definition of the Holocaust should also include the Nazis' genocide of millions of people in other groups, including Romani, Soviet prisoners of war, Polish and Soviet civilians, Blacks, homosexuals, people with disabilities, Jehovah's Witnesses and other political and religious opponents, which occurred regardless of whether they were of German or non-German ethnic origin. Using this definition, the total number of Holocaust victims is between 11 million and 17 million people.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
13-03-2012, 09:46 AM
(13-03-2012 09:32 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 09:23 AM)germanyt Wrote:  How is this even a question? And why is this a hot topic all of a sudden? Every forum I frequent has a thread about this.

That's not a picture of the holocaust, that's a picture of dead bodies in a concentration camp in an unknown part of Europe most likely somewhere in modern day Germany or Poland.

I posted that directly in response to the links you put up earlier on that main revisionists website... that definition viewpoint is wrong! It's a deliberate manipulation of the term to try and convince people to a side which clearly has worked on you.

The 6Mil number doesn't make or break the Holocaust happening, if the gas chambers were proven to not exist at all wouldn't mean it didn't happen.. The discrimination, destruction of their society, rounding up in mass numbers, and putting in inhumane conditions were they were slaughtered(Even if most only by disease like you claim) still is being round up and slaughter and is what really is the holocaust.

The fact that the people were allowed to have culture with violins, plays, and soccer games doesn't make it a cover up.

I seriously took to looking at this seriously and watched nearly all you showed but also read the legitimate criticism of the claim... It doesn't add up. There are gaps and the Russian claiming 4 Million died at Auschwitz comes out of thin air but to deny it was a genocide seems unfounded even with your evidential claims.
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
13-03-2012, 10:01 AM
"Yeah, but they weren't gassed, so it didn't happen! It's alll a ruuuuuuuuse!"

I retract my "whatever floats your boat" comment. I think you have an agenda for wanting to believe this so badly. So what is it?
13-03-2012, 10:04 AM
(13-03-2012 09:46 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I posted that directly in response to the links you put up earlier on that main revisionists website... that definition viewpoint is wrong! It's a deliberate manipulation of the term to try and convince people to a side which clearly has worked on you.

The 6Mil number doesn't make or break the Holocaust happening, if the gas chambers were proven to not exist at all wouldn't mean it didn't happen.. The discrimination, destruction of their society, rounding up in mass numbers, and putting in inhumane conditions were they were slaughtered(Even if most only by disease like you claim) still is being round up and slaughter and is what really is the holocaust.

The fact that the people were allowed to have culture with violins, plays, and soccer games doesn't make it a cover up.

I seriously took to looking at this seriously and watched nearly all you showed but also read the legitimate criticism of the claim... It doesn't add up. There are gaps and the Russian claiming 4 Million died at Auschwitz comes out of thin air but to deny it was a genocide seems unfounded even with your evidential claims.

6 million Jews were supposed to have died by gas chamber, you disprove gas chambers, you disprove the holocaust. And the Auschwitz commander confessing to 4 million jews dying at auschwitz when that obviously wasn't true... as for being round up and put in horrible conditions, if that's the case the U.S. Genocided Japanese people as well.

You see if there are no gas chambers there is no slaughter, as you claim... I mean sure there's the individual cases but lets not go into details here. We both know what you mean by slaughter and for that slaughter to happen well the gas chambers is the only thing they have left.
13-03-2012, 11:11 AM
(13-03-2012 10:04 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  6 million Jews were supposed to have died by gas chamber, you disprove gas chambers, you disprove the holocaust.
Repeating it doesn't make it true. Gas chambers or not, people died. You can play with words all you want, but deaths in large numbers happened. If you claim differently, present the evidence.

Quote:And the Auschwitz commander confessing to 4 million jews dying at auschwitz when that obviously wasn't true... as for being round up and put in horrible conditions, if that's the case the U.S. Genocided Japanese people as well.
a. What makes you believe that the Auschwitz commander's testimony is untrue?
b. Discussion of genocide in the US is irrelevant to whether it occurred in Europe.

Quote:You see if there are no gas chambers there is no slaughter, as you claim... I mean sure there's the individual cases but lets not go into details here. We both know what you mean by slaughter and for that slaughter to happen well the gas chambers is the only thing they have left.

No, if there are no gas chambers then there is no slaughter *by gas*. BUT you have yet to provide any convincing evidence that there were no gas chambers anyway.

And you seem to act like it's OK to round people up and send them to concentration camps? WTF man? That's not OK. If they died 'cos of Typhus in the camps, why wouldn't the Nazi's just let them not live in the camps? The Nazis deliberately caused those deaths. Since you don't deny that the deaths happened, you cannot claim that they were not the intent of the Nazis, that they tried to save those who were dying. Why was everyone in the camps forced to work as slave labour and starved then? Oh yeah I forgot, it was all grand pianos and plays on weekends and cigarettes from the canteen.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-03-2012, 11:52 AM
(13-03-2012 10:04 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 09:46 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I posted that directly in response to the links you put up earlier on that main revisionists website... that definition viewpoint is wrong! It's a deliberate manipulation of the term to try and convince people to a side which clearly has worked on you.

6 million Jews were supposed to have died by gas chamber, you disprove gas chambers, you disprove the holocaust. And the Auschwitz commander confessing to 4 million jews dying at auschwitz when that obviously wasn't true... as for being round up and put in horrible conditions, if that's the case the U.S. Genocided Japanese people as well.

You see if there are no gas chambers there is no slaughter, as you claim... I mean sure there's the individual cases but lets not go into details here. We both know what you mean by slaughter and for that slaughter to happen well the gas chambers is the only thing they have left.

Six million Jews were not supposed to have been gassed. I do not know where your lack of knowledge is coming from, your ass or your head, but at this point there is not difference. Six million Jews DIED IN TOTAL.

Genocide =/= gas chambers. Try looking up what genocide means, you uneducated twat.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-03-2012, 12:43 PM
I notice no answer to the science post. I guess you need time to look that shit up. Oh, hang on a minute, that can't be the case because you have already stated that you have looked into the science of both sides, which would mean performing due diligence, which would mean you know the answers.

I guess you are just a sheep after all. Back to your little conspiracy and propaganda websites with you, I hear there is someone out there who has proof that tiny aliens live up all our butts. Well when I say proof I mean that no one has been able to disprove it scientifically so it must be true right?

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
Thread Closed